[J5]Dirrty.Magic
+35|6679
https://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/277a2d568bc463c3460271d54aaf334617116db6.png
Hopefully, the first of many.

This game will take a while to get used to, much like BF2. Give it a chance guys, this really looks like fun.
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6741|The Island of Carls Jr.
Uh? What?
Raptor1
+19|6484
yeah i hope so
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6464
i love Battlefield, knifing just get progressively more gratifying as the series progresses.
[J5]Dirrty.Magic
+35|6679

{TL}SHARPSHOOTER wrote:

Uh? What?
I knifed a guy and stole his dogtags. Apparently, every dogtag you get will show up on your stat page! This will be fun...
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6622|Quebec city, Canada
The minimap seems to work the same, thats a good thing since I like the bf2 minimap

The "kills log" seem unchanged, I would have liked it to be more "visual" because when your a noob you have no idea what does each weapon refer to.

btw I have not tried the beta and have not preordered the game so the first 2142 experience will be tomorrow for me
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6638|can
How's the Infantry movement? Can bunny hop? Dolphin dive? Prone spam?
[J5]Dirrty.Magic
+35|6679

TrashBlinD wrote:

It feels alot like BF2 does after 1.4.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6659|under there hayousaidunderwear

TrashBlinD wrote:

bunny hopping= big no no you will die everytime
dolphin dive= not possible
prone spam= not possible

crouch+zoom= win everytime
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6592
Does this mean that it lags when we zoom, like i hit zoom once and it doesn't zoom so i hit it again thus making me zoom in and out?

Is it glitch/bug free?  (For the most part)
-=5TON3D
+42|6530|u.k
i just played few hrs of 2142 demo & to be honest i think its a fcking joke lol,player movement sucks balls & it all just feels realy arcadey to me,only thing i liked was stabbing people for dog tags.
anyone expecting it to be anything like bf2 is gonna be dissapointed i reacon cause it just feels like a cheap nasty half arsed free mod.
weapon accuracy is pretty poor,sniper rifles for example sound & feel like large pea shooters,voice over sounds worse than the british accents in ef.
after playing it i feel more pushed towards giving quake wars more of a look,even though before playing this i wasnt very interrested in the sound of quake wars.

to sum it all up i think it must be a joke release,..whens the real 2142 demo coming out cause this cant be it lol.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6587|Your attic

majorassult wrote:

TrashBlinD wrote:

bunny hopping= big no no you will die everytime
dolphin dive= not possible
prone spam= not possible

crouch+zoom= win everytime
This man is just about right, apart from the fact that a guy who's lying down prone infront of you (30m+ away) will always win, makes life very easy defending titans.
GR34
+215|6541|ALBERTA> CANADA
I hope it will be ok i am getting the demo to try it but if its gay i sau buy buy 2142.
hayesjam
+4|6517|outside your window
some of the recent screenshots that ive been seeing of the 2142 demo on the posts in bf2s, have included things such as dog tags and rank ups, is the demo ranked or not???
lehter
+4|6444

hayesjam wrote:

some of the recent screenshots that ive been seeing of the 2142 demo on the posts in bf2s, have included things such as dog tags and rank ups, is the demo ranked or not???
No.

Battlefield 2142 Muliplayer Demo Readme http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/battl … id=6159374  wrote:

========================================================================
II. DEMO LIMITATIONS
========================================================================

This demo version of Battlefield 2142 has the following limited feature set:

- Multiplayer Mode:
Sidi Power Plant - max 48 players - Titan and Conquest game modes

- BFHQ:
Statistics, rankings and awards will not be recorded or awarded

- Single player
None

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard