Poll

Would you like to know how to get all 3 Veteran bonuses for 2142???

Yeah I want it all43%43% - 66
I'll just stick to getting 211%11% - 17
I really don't care28%28% - 43
I'm not getting 214216%16% - 25
Total: 151
Kuban_Khaos
+2|6621|Menifee, Ca, 92584
I figured out on how to get all three bonuses for the upcoming Battlefield 2142. But Im not going to just give it out unless people really want to know how to get all 3. Now its not a really big deal to most people but if you are like me who wants to start of with 3 extra promotions and the secret Scar 11 that you can only get before the game comes out and that no amount of points will ever give it to you in the future, then like me you want to be 1up of everyone else as much as possible. If I see that you guys really want to know how Ill post it up. But if you going to sit here and tell me "good for you" or "you want a cookie" then I wont even bother. I am not looking for people to see me as "oh he is better because he has all three". I would more than happy tell you all how to do it if not i wouldn't have even posted it up and just kept it to myself. So if you guys really care Ill check the post up in a couple of days so you can all get it. But if you dont care then why bother telling.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6487|Gogledd Cymru

you wanna cookie?
https://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m48/surgeon_2006/gaythread.jpg
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6717|California

Heres why that stuff is useless.

1. the SCAR 11 blows the cock
2. I can get 3 promotions in one round
3. Is the last one the in-game taunt? -- also useless
Mr.H@x0r
+54|6509
i may be interested now tell me how !
jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6653|Cambridge, England
go on then...
sithao
+63|6623|Los Angeles, California
umm dont u just sighn up as vet, pre order 2142 from EB games and  pre order that best buy thing for 10 dollars?

Last edited by sithao (2006-10-01 11:51:57)

VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6703|Antarctica
Pssst Pssst, Do you want to know how to make proper polls?  I'll tell you if you really want to know.
Mr.H@x0r
+54|6509

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Pssst Pssst, Do you want to know how to make proper polls?  I'll tell you if you really want to know.
agreed someone tell him cause this is the second thread thats pointless hes made
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6757|San Antonio, Texas

Mr.H@x0r wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

agreed someone tell him cause this is the second thread thats pointless hes made
QFE
samfink
+31|6553
well. lets see. WHO CARES?
Mr.H@x0r
+54|6509
mod plz close this waste of space
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6675|Middle of nowhere
i voted for everything
[[[@lph@]]]_Templar
+20|6454|UK

genius_man16 wrote:

i voted for everything
lol u even voted for "im not gettin 2142" even though ur sigs give the impression u r...ah well
Kuban_Khaos
He just does that to argue and conflict against the subject. but in reality he thinks the opposite if i were to tell him how to do it he wouldn't hesitate on getting them.
starman7
+15|6722
Whoop-dee-doo... useless battle cry, useless skin for the SCAR-11, 1 whole extra day for the demo, and at most 162 free points' worth of ranks and unlocks.

IMO, not enough to justify pre-ordering, when I can just wait to try out the demo.
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6451|Ontario, Canada
what is it?
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6784|Bulgaria
I don't care, actually. I'll play BF2, not the new one.
Kuban_Khaos

starman7 wrote:

Whoop-dee-doo... useless battle cry, useless skin for the SCAR-11, 1 whole extra day for the demo, and at most 162 free points' worth of ranks and unlocks.

IMO, not enough to justify pre-ordering, when I can just wait to try out the demo.
No one is telling you to do it. If you don't want to do it dont. Its not mandatory to play the game but the way you look at it the skin is just a skin. Some people look at it as a skin that no one in the future will ever get no matter how die hard BF fan they are and also how people will react when they pick up your kit when you die and wonder how in the hell to get this kick ass gun that no amount of points can ever earn them. If you dont care dont read my next post when i tell everyone how to do it. if you didnt care you shouldnt even post period.
James-m
+28|6547|England

surgeon_bond wrote:

you wanna cookie?
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m48/ … thread.jpg
ok the thread is gay, but..... why do you gamer language users say do u want a cookie all the time? isnt it a little childish? i mean comon whats the average age in this place..... 11?
midnitebassist
Countersniper
+11|6527|here

James-m wrote:

surgeon_bond wrote:

you wanna cookie?
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m48/ … thread.jpg
ok the thread is gay, but..... why do you gamer language users say do u want a cookie all the time? isnt it a little childish? i mean comon whats the average age in this place..... 11?
9, actually.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6682|Espoo, Finland
"I am not looking for people to see me as "oh he is better because he has all three"." Lol, I have a hard time beliving that
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6472|Belgium
Just say how and dont waste evryones time .
Rogue_Delta
+6|6453
you guys have a smoke?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466
You quit making useless threds and hope god will reward you? If not then stfu, requesting a close on this thread.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard