higezzzz
+8|6441
https://img300.imageshack.us/img300/5268/untitled1ix8.jpg

This is f'n BS. Now, correct me if im wrong, but ranks like those are practically stat padding off the lesser team correct?
No. Stop playing bad and bitching.
Not
Great success!
+216|6568|Chandler, AZ

TheCanadianTerrorist wrote:

higezzzz
+8|6441

how do i play better when we have 1 flag and they are bombing us and have a chopper circling.
maef
+67|6675|Tulln, Austria
You could always just switch servers if you're unhappy with your/the enemy team.
ZIGShot82
-MAJOR WITHOUT A DEAL-
+25|6424|E-ToWn BIAaaAtCh

Not wrote:

joker8baller
+68|6659

higezzzz wrote:

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/5268 … ed1ix8.jpg

This is f'n BS. Now, correct me if im wrong, but ranks like those are practically stat padding off the lesser team correct?
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6625|USA
again....CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6752|San Antonio, Texas

{M5}Sniper3 from awhile ago... wrote:

"Press Esc. Click Disconnect. JOIN ANOTHER FUCKING SERVER AND STOP COMPLAINING! Not that hard."
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6582|Your attic
Firstly, rank means shit.

Secondly, grow up, a even half organised team of less skilled people can take on most teams and come out on top, doesn't take much work.
Ekfud
Infantry Whore
+42|6667|Kingswood Country
Can't quite tell which map it is, but MEC vs US should either be Oman, Clean Sweep or possibly Zatar. If you have lost all but 1 flag as MEC on Oman or Clean Sweep, the team probably deserves to get raped. If it was [and it has been said before elsewhere] a heap of ranks stacking Chinese on a map like Wake, then there is some credit to people needing to balance (I hate trying to clear the carrier and cap flags on foot when everyone is happy to sit on deck and fight for the jet).

However, showing a screenie of you with a -2 teamscore, having not joined a squad, while in a jet (and no bomber in the other seat) doesn't win too much sympathy.
kimaera
+2|6444|Auburn,AL
Why is the other team names blurred out?
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6666|Canberra, AUS
WAAA!
WAAA!
WAAA!
WAAA!

Come back when you have something of note to say.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Slickfish
+24|6615
I feel ya mate, It annoys me when this happens, I try my best to balance it out on our server, unlike alot of servers who blatantly stack, that does look slightly odd.

As for people who say rank means nothing, are they day dreaming, its a safe bet someone with over 75,000 points has alot more experience than than someone with 8000. I know alot of people start new accounts before one of you really clever people point that out.

Its very hard top get a group of people who don't know each other to work together, infact it's impossible.
More experienced players have a good idea of what to do.

Mate I just ask if they are intending to balance it next round, if not then leave, only answer as you will always get people who think this sort of stuff's fare.

They arn't going to want to change things if they are owning the other team, rapin the points in and the other team don't have the experience to turn it around, kind of like competative dad gettin one over on his 5yr old son.
[FEAB]TheWeasel
+3|6409|UK
You can see both sides....
some people like a long close battle regardless of points. Others couldn't care less what's happening as long as they get points/awards etc.
Personally I think the folk who pay for the server can do what the hell they like on it... but it sometimes takes a while to find one that seems on the same wavelength! It's what I use the 'favourites' for.
The_Jester
+52|6483|Italy
lol@that 3 stars general
BVC
+325|6687
LOL @ the Lt.General's score!
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6541|UK

kimaera wrote:

Why is the other team names blurred out?
to protect the id's of our beloved officers!

At any rate, from tht ss, they only had about 40 points more, now depending on what map size it was, its your teams fault for allowing the whole mec owned bases to be caped by the americans.  Eventhough we cant blame you for all of that, in that ss you are clearly in the bomber and if you got shot down then HA!
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6735|Reality
Maybe you would stop crashing so often if you concentrated on flying instead taking screeenshots. then you could help your team.

And rank is just a rough indication of playing time. Not skill level.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
voltage
+46|6832|Sweden
I wonder on which side the server owners play. It doesn't matter though, there is only one solution really: leave server. Too bad you can't put it on a "ignore server" list in the server browser.

Some servers runs a team randomizing script that randomly places players on each side between each round. That dissolves team stacking pretty well.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6728|Salt Lake City

Why in the hell are you bitching?  From what I can see the scores aren't that far apart, and in fact the team with the lower ranked players has more wins, 8 Vs. 5.
voltage
+46|6832|Sweden
They probably have teamswitch on so the same team wins 10 times in a row but do it on both sides, making it look even.

Seems to be a touchy subject.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

Ekfud wrote:

Can't quite tell which map it is, but MEC vs US should either be Oman, Clean Sweep or possibly Zatar. If you have lost all but 1 flag as MEC on Oman or Clean Sweep, the team probably deserves to get raped. If it was [and it has been said before elsewhere] a heap of ranks stacking Chinese on a map like Wake, then there is some credit to people needing to balance (I hate trying to clear the carrier and cap flags on foot when everyone is happy to sit on deck and fight for the jet).

However, showing a screenie of you with a -2 teamscore, having not joined a squad, while in a jet (and no bomber in the other seat) doesn't win too much sympathy.
Clean Sweep.  Good points
arnica
+18|6672|Sydney

higezzzz wrote:

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/5268 … ed1ix8.jpg

Not stat padding .. just pure pwnage ..!!!!!
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6821|Grapevine, TX

higezzzz wrote:

how do i play better when we have 1 flag and they are bombing us and have a chopper circling.

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

{M5}Sniper3 from awhile ago... wrote:

"Press Esc. Click Disconnect. JOIN ANOTHER FUCKING SERVER AND STOP COMPLAINING! Not that hard."

Ekfud wrote:

...the team probably deserves to get raped...However, showing a screenie of you with a -2 teamscore, having not joined a squad, while in a jet (and no bomber in the other seat) doesn't win too much sympathy.

arnica wrote:

if im wrong, but ranks like those are practically stat padding off the lesser team correct
Not stat padding .. just pure pwnage ..!!!!!
just a little QFE

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard