EricTViking
Yes, I am Queeg
+48|6583|UK
I have been practicing as helo gunner in single player and am trying to get the hang of the TV missiles.

The one thing I can't work out is how many mouse clicks does it take to fire the thing?

Sometimes the missile flies off the rail on the first left click, sometimes it seems I need to double click to get it away. The trouble is I sometimes end up clicking too much and the missile misses.

Any ideas?
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6615|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
In single player the TV missile can take one or two clicks(not sure why), but the multiplayer missiles only take one click.
EricTViking
Yes, I am Queeg
+48|6583|UK

Reject_Wolf wrote:

In single player the TV missile can take one or two clicks(not sure why), but the multiplayer missiles only take one click.
Thanks m8 :-)
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6738|67.222.138.85
Sometimes it's just glitch while soloing, so just keep clicking until it fires off, that's what I do.
snoogy_beef
Jim Beam is my water...
+8|6660|Gold Coast, Australia
sometimes you also have to wait till it reloads the missile
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6495|cuntshitlake

it almst always takes 2 clicks from me (in multiplayer)
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Sone
i piss excellence
+22|6555|Houston (Spring), TX
About once a chopper run this actually happens to me:  You switch from guns to missles too quick and click to fire, but no missle fires.. and you can click all you want, but it wont fire until you switch back to guns, then back to missiles... anyone else have that problem?
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6555|Little blue planet, milky way

Sone wrote:

About once a chopper run this actually happens to me:  You switch from guns to missles too quick and click to fire, but no missle fires.. and you can click all you want, but it wont fire until you switch back to guns, then back to missiles... anyone else have that problem?
YEP... Also happens with the laser guided missles on the bombers ! Doesn't matter if it says you have 4 ready to go... They wont fire, sometimes.....
LT.Victim
+1,175|6594|British Columbia, Canada
The Single player TV missles are different then the ones on mulitiplayer

In single player, were ever you click comes up as a "x" mark, marking your target

The sound is different when they are fired, and i think they shot faster then the ones in Multiplayer..
Rick_O_Shea678
Angry Engy
+95|6785

Sone wrote:

YES GUY!  Line it up...click...sounds like missile fires...but no ride-along.  The screen doesn't change, tank still lives...missile did not fire.  Really annoying.

LT.Victim wrote:

In single player, were ever you click comes up as a "x" mark, marking your target
I love that X
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6569|Internetfitlerland

Sone wrote:

Yeah I have been getting this alot lately, a perfect shot and I can't take it.  Then after we get ownerised by the other chopper, the pilot chucks a fat cry at me cause I didnt shoot.
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6638|Parainen, Finland
The best part is in a dogfight when you have a clear shot, ...*click*...pssssschhhh...but no missile, and you have to wait for the reload...... THAT makes me so mad, especially when the pilot after wards calls yo a N00b...

I call it the "Independence day-bug" From the movie when that rummy tries to fire the missile but it  just says pssschh..and he is forced to be a N00b rammer/kamikaze pilot... Man what a loser...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard