alpinestar
+304|6592|New York City baby.

XstrangerdangerX wrote:

Not overly impressed. Yes you can fly, yes you can rocket, but no, you haven't made full use of the chopper for that map.

Your flying is a little TOO erratic, and you and your gunner missed out on a lot of kills because of it.

Still, I'd like to be your gunner at any time. Though the f9 thing may work for noobs, eventually you should be able to walk to machine gun fire into target at a 30 degree angle to you from 300 meters. And if the pilot is more reactive to the gunner you will also end up with more kills.

Still, your tactics worked, well done mate
Thanks, like I said everyone has a different syle of flying
[SIN]gregosnl
+3|6531
get to the choper
alpinestar

[SIN]gregosnl wrote:

get to the choper
Now

Last edited by alpinestar (2006-09-25 16:05:48)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6716|California

alpinestar

stryyker wrote:

GET TO DA CHOPPA!
lawl
risson
+17|6763|Wisconsin
I personally started out with the keyboard/keyboard when flying choppers in bf2.. but then got my joystick..  I flew w/ it for a long, long time (about a year)..   I loved it, maneuvered very well, but when I tried to solo it SUCKED!!  I could hang for the most, but against good pilots.. I would loose!  I trained myself to fly w/ keyboard / mouse and I can say.. I have flown like that and know many pilots that can fly their arses off w/ key/mouse combo!!

Nice flying..   Maybe we'll battle it up sometimes..

F9 it great for both the pilot and gunner...

RiSSoN
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6628|949

risson wrote:

F9 it great for both the pilot and gunner...

RiSSoN
anyone who does not change views in any vehicle is an idiot asking to get killed some way.
(RB)BuLLeT-X2
+12|6511|Miami, FL
Wow... Average pilot.. I can do the same thing with the keyboard, and my chopper sensitivity is 9.3. First of all, that chopper would've been down immediately with some decent AT guys.. too bad the chinese team was total crap. If you really think he is "Some amazing god", then you need to really see more people play BF2...
alpinestar

(RB)BuLLeT-X2 wrote:

Wow... Average pilot.. I can do the same thing with the keyboard, and my chopper sensitivity is 9.3. First of all, that chopper would've been down immediately with some decent AT guys.. too bad the chinese team was total crap. If you really think he is "Some amazing god", then you need to really see more people play BF2...
have you read the threat ? you fail
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6727|Peoria, Illinois

alpinestar wrote:

Joystick as always I don't think you can controll a chopper like that with KB/Mouse
I do.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6538|Texas - Bigger than France

(RB)BuLLeT-X2 wrote:

Disagree - 25 SPM is not average.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6716|California

(RB)BuLLeT-X2 wrote:

i lol in your face. I use a mouse, with sensitivity of 4, and i would kick your ass anyday
=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6600
thats some nice skillz going there for the both of yall! nice!
alpinestar

=DHG=ArkAng37 wrote:

thats some nice skillz going there for the both of yall! nice!
thx well it just shows how little communication is not bad after all
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6576|England
Zomg Your 1337!!!!1111!!!222222
[SIN]gregosnl
+3|6531
j3s l33tnezz
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6519|Little blue planet, milky way
I dont get it... I've use the "f9" every single time I jump into an arial vehicle if nothing else, then to remove the freggin annoying graphics clttering up my screen.
I dont see how this has ANYTHING to do with getting more points. If your pilot sucks, or your gunner sucks, then he SUCKS. No amount of hitting F9 is going to change that.
kar916
+3|6413
awesome flying!  thats sweet
alpinestar
Just poped in another guy same scenario he got 160 on 64 wake island
petropete
+13|6403|Texas

alpinestar wrote:

Just poped in another guy same scenario he got 160 on 64 wake island
Awesome flying dude. Well done.
[SIN]gregosnl
+3|6531

stryyker wrote:

GET TO DA CHOPPA!
LOL get to teh chopa now!
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6703|67.222.138.85

[SIN]gregosnl wrote:

stryyker wrote:

GET TO DA CHOPPA!
LOL get to teh chopa now!
Holy jesus was a year revive necessary for that?
[SIN]gregosnl
+3|6531
no but its the first time since last year i checked this website , you know memories. i was his gunner on that video
JAyThaRevo
+31|6283|Austria
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6646
song pls

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard