stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6739|California

https://fools-gold.org/forum/images/smilies/stfunoob.jpg

and since you are so stathappy, mabye the world would like to know YOU account info, eh?

Last edited by stryyker (2006-09-23 12:35:41)

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6828|Marathon, Florida Keys
gaysex
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Xristos1
God's Little Squirt
+18|6686|Colorado
To the bunnyhopping haters:
https://www.dwellunderground.com/pwntpunch.jpg
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6672
I have two ulcers on my bottom lip and they hurt.

(AKA: stfu, delete this thread, and go play BF2)
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6610|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
Goddamn.. I thought I hopped a lot.. Nice vid tho.. The only thing I can say is that most of them were clueless, but then again.. Most public noobs are.  So GG.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6582|British Columbia, Canada
Stop Whining about Bunny Hoping..

everyone knows to own with the Shotty, thats the best way to do it.. Noobs..
AG3NT[FIN]
+24|6522

goblinstomper wrote:

Squad leaders do better not to be in the thick of it... Its called teamplay not glory hogging.
If i had my way id be medic every time.
And as we are second in the Definative League, with straight wins, i dont think you can really afford to call us noobs.
and seeing as engineer is my 'best' kit, does prove i can kill with a shotgun even better than a siper rifle.
HAHAHAHAHA
knob
no offense but u r k/d ratio sucks bad so u cant be really that good i mean under 1?? lol and u are talking here like u are an uber player lol, if u dont have skills well stfu and stop moaning, i hate bunnyhoppers too but guess what do i do with them, i shoot them.

nice vid btw, whats up with the cutting u got shot ? keep it up
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6550
Nice hopping there. If you could do the video without hopping like a mexican jumping bean then id be more impressed.
jord
+2,382|6697|The North, beyond the wall.
This is just a ball of shit insults.

Don't insult people because they have bad Kdr's or bad stats,it makes you look like a twat.

"Noob" this word is on every page of this thread,some people need to learn new words,and i mean real words.

Everything has been said now,lets just leave it.
FoShizzle
Howdah Lysozyme
+21|6646|Pittsburgh, PA
Nice bunnyhopping faggot.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6610|Your attic

FoShizzle wrote:

Nice bunnyhopping faggot.
Please die, really, please die in a blazing ball of excrement.
manitobapaintballa
+32|6638

The_Jester wrote:

Some people are just stupid.
Pump shotties need to be reloaded after every single fucking shot...is he supposed to stand there and get killed in the process?

And he's not bunnyhopping, he's JUMPING, he don't uses macros or cheats.
I don't like spastic Volx-style macros, but people who stand still while reloading are just target practice.
ya he is bunnyhopping (i'm not flaming) he jumps to avoid fire not to get over obsticles

not flaming just saying and nice vid
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6556|Las Vegas

penguin.killer wrote:

MY new movie "Shotgun Erection that i made this evening is now availble on filefront.

http://files.filefront.com/shotgun_erec … einfo.html

will be gratefull if i dont get flamed or such tings.

Whole thing is overshadowed by Bunny Hoppin. Too Bad.
JoeFriday
Git 'Er Dun
+23|6459|Canada
I disapprove of the bunnyhopping
ssj3barua
+55|6708|Indianapolis, IN, U.S.
more like bunny hop Erection
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

I am not whining about bunny hopping.  I am saying you look like a fag doing it.  And i will never understand why someone would want to play like a homo just to make some fake stats look better.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6717

No one thinks it's funny that it's call "Shotgun Erection"?
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6556|Las Vegas

ssj3barua wrote:

more like bunny hop Erection
LOL
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6799|Great Brown North
"Here comes Peter Cottontail
Hoppin' down the bunny trail....."

hmm? oh right another ZOMG I PWN video with a spraystick *yawn*
Souljah
+42|6687
bah nice work on the vid. dont worry about all the people who are crying about you bunnyhopping, you just keep doing your thing and own them. btw all the people who are crying that this guy is a fag and bunnyhopping noob is the reason this game got the shit nerfed out of it. everyone who played this game from patch 1.02 or earlier to now will agree that the gameplay is totally different. and i guarantee that alot of the people who are crying about his bunnyhopping cant aim for shit cause if you look at their stats, their avg vehicle time is probably double that of their avg weapons time.

Last edited by Souljah (2006-09-23 18:57:01)

vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6610|Australia
I don't understand why people cry about bunny hopping. You lose stamina, you move slower, and you can't shoot in the air. You gain the advantage of being MARGINALLY harder to hit. Stop blaming peoples jump key for your own inability to aim. You probably would still miss them if they stayed still and ate a banana.

Pronespamming was different, they could do it so fast and with no penalty that you didn't know where the hitbox would be. Bunny hopping is just another intentional facet of the game.
Storgie
how about this thread for whiners
+15|6594|federal way washington
couple of questions, first is do you not get alot of greif for bunny hopping so much and second is where is your cross hairs i did not see them in vid and i use shotgun and have always had cross hairs
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6799|Great Brown North

Souljah wrote:

bah nice work on the vid. dont worry about all the people who are crying about you bunnyhopping, you just keep doing your thing and own them. btw all the people who are crying that this guy is a fag and bunnyhopping noob is the reason this game got the shit nerfed out of it. everyone who played this game from patch 1.02 or earlier to now will agree that the gameplay is totally different. and i guarantee that alot of the people who are crying about his bunnyhopping cant aim for shit cause if you look at their stats, their avg vehicle time is probably double that of their avg weapons time.
actualy if you look at who started it, it was the people doing the bunnyhopping excessivly that got it nerfed

anywho, i agree the gameplay is totaly different, but we'll get used to it just like with all the other patches. people will bitch and moan as always, some about the same things and some about others
Aenima_Eyes
+20|6671
Easy for people to bitch about the people bitching about this fool's horrid bunnyhopping.  However, if it was YOU in that vid getting wtfpwned by him and his boom stick you'd prolly be singing a different tune.

Bunnyhopping is gay because it takes no skill.  You hop and spray and that way you don't really have to aim and it screws up the other persons shots which would have killed you if not for hopping. . .that's the reason we supposedly got rid of it.  Same with the dolphin diving. . .and now we have the "stop drop and roll" with support weapons.  If you're the real deal you own people without jumping up and down like an idiot.  Pick your spots. . .hide. . .use teamwork, etc.  Nevermind the fact that he tried making it look like he got all those kills w/o dying when obviously that wasn't the case.

And again. . .what's with the gay Metallica music?  If you're going to use Metallica, swell. . .but pick some earlier and decent stuff. . .please.
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6789|New York
A-TEAM RULES.

BTW, nice vid.  I can't hit SHIT with the shotty.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard