usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6772

Zefar wrote:

killer21 wrote:

Anyone who has a k/d ratio below one should have their gaming rights revoked.
Check your own stats.

AT/AA    09:02:43    339    379    0.8945    48.04%

Do you still agree with what you said.

Anyway your friend is better since he have more kills with sniper and he kills more than he get killed. Thus making him better in that area.
He meant the "main" K/D ratio.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6730|California

even in real life, i have better stats than you.
troublesome_19
+2|6443|Ontario, Canada
there's no question about it. your friends much better than you.
RichyCizzo
+9|6488|Florida
The k/d ratio pretty muchsays your friend is better.
Cursed You
+64|6598|Idaho
I like your friends stats because he has a 139 BR on Kubra.

I dont care how he got it.
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6663
All of you are my victims
=MI5=CHRISTIAN
Me Gusta Karma Mucho
+49|6556|Leftern America
You
Both
Suck

Last edited by =MI5=CHRISTIAN (2006-09-16 17:03:25)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6631|London, England

stryyker wrote:

even in real life, i have better stats than you.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6601|Reisterstown, MD

usmarine2005 wrote:

Zefar wrote:

Check your own stats.

AT/AA    09:02:43    339    379    0.8945    48.04%

Do you still agree with what you said.

Anyway your friend is better since he have more kills with sniper and he kills more than he get killed. Thus making him better in that area.
He meant the "main" K/D ratio.
Yes, I meant your main k/d.  If I would have said any k/d within your stats, 99% of the community would fall within this because just about everyone has a ratio below 1 with their shock paddle...well almost everyone
flyboy65
dapilot
+2|6455

KylieTastic wrote:

keep playing when on the phone, eating dinner etc...
thats me
btw Killer_Bovine is better
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6717|67.222.138.85

killer21 wrote:

That is one of the most retarded statements I have ever heard. If you threw out everyone with a k/d below one, then that would force other people to drop below one. Then on and one again, until one person is left. Then he gets kicked off too as soon as he suicides. good job ignorant dumbass
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6637|Warlord

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

You both aren't very experienced, I would say you can't make a call like that until around 10,000 points.
Yeah, that sounds about right.

rig0rm0rti5, as it stands his SPM and KDR are both higher than yours, those are the two stats to look at for a quick-and-dirty assessment of the more effective player.

Are these first accounts for either of you or second accounts to see your current level?

Bonio05 wrote:

The fact that you have more wins doesn't mean anything.
QFE
Tas3674
+8|6450|Tasmania, Australia
Well, ill would say by your K/D and SPM your friend is better. Simple as that, and i'm not sure why you need us to tell you?
Baron_von_Kondas
Ok! Try smelling this banana!!!
+74|6502|There?

ShadowFoX wrote:

Both of you are on the border on FAIL. Get like 20,000 points each and then compare. Oh and BTW Wins dont mean jack.
W/L don't mean jack!??? Thats what it is all about! Teamwork in squads, to try and win! I cant stand players who only think of their stats and who wont help a teammate if theres any risk involved. My stats would be mich better if i played like that. I may not be very good at this game, but im a damn good teamplayer.
zer0fus10n
+14|6521
Your mum's freinds cheaper
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6559|UK

Why dont u both race to see who can score x amount of points faster, THAT WILL SETTLE IT.  Side note, NEVER ask a question like this on the form, as you can see, you get flamed so much.
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6543|Denmizzark!!

Baron_von_Kondas wrote:

ShadowFoX wrote:

Both of you are on the border on FAIL. Get like 20,000 points each and then compare. Oh and BTW Wins dont mean jack.
W/L don't mean jack!??? Thats what it is all about! Teamwork in squads, to try and win! I cant stand players who only think of their stats and who wont help a teammate if theres any risk involved. My stats would be mich better if i played like that. I may not be very good at this game, but im a damn good teamplayer.
What he said..
rig0rm0rti5
+1|6692
wohoooo i suck!
vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6601|Australia

killer21 wrote:

Mathematically impossible. If you don't have players with k/d ratios below one, you can't have players with k/d ratios above one. Across all the players who have ever played BF2 there should be a k/d ratio of exactly 1 (although there probably isn't due to massive amounts of bugs and errors and whatnot, but whatever).
BMW330i
Banned
+20|6473|Montreal, Canada
you both suck
Rellim83
+7|6692|PA
i cant believe there are 3 pages of posts about this
Defiance
+438|6681

Spend more time in game, and then you can decide who's better for yourself.

Till then, use the compare button.
Doktorbob
+26|6498
I personally don't give a crap which of you is better in BF2.   Just don't get my order screwed up when I come into McDonalds.  Please don't burn my fries either!  And no, I don't want any apple pies!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard