sidneysmut
Banned
+13|6584
why if one person does it does everyone on the map do it?

Last edited by sidneysmut (2006-09-19 13:14:45)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6712|California

because thats where the people are...?
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6646
If one person does it, it justifies baseraping for others.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6596|Philadelphia, PA

stryyker wrote:

specops10-4
+108|6736|In the hills
What exactly do you mean? 

I beleive base raping is perfectly fine.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6726|Oslo, Norway

Big McLargehuge wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6687|Howell, Mi USA
Nothing wrong with rapeing an uncap, no fun watching them sit in their base and ask to let them take a flag.

RAPE AWAY!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Bozaloshtsh
Не пытай
+39|6499|51:33:24N 01:47:03W

Cbass wrote:

Nothing wrong with rapeing an uncap, no fun watching them sit in their base and ask to let them take a flag.

RAPE AWAY!
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6573|England

Cbass wrote:

RAPE AWAY!
QFE

i cant see how this is rapeing its not a uncap ffs rape it until you can take it imho .
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6642
hey its their fault for fucking up that we start baseraping.i luv it luv it luv it.. especially when im with my clan members
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6748|United States of America

Knight`UK wrote:

Cbass wrote:

RAPE AWAY!
QFE

i cant see how this is rapeing its not a uncap ffs rape it until you can take it imho .
It's their fault as the other guy said, that they cant get a flag.   Rape away, if they're really so bad, camp and hold them off at the flag, but wait, then they bitch about that too.
MastersMom
YOUR mom goes to college
+61|6648
To actually answer the original question, if one person starts baseraping and doesn't get warned/kicked/banned than clearly admin isn't paying attention or doesn't care.  Thus, if you can get away with it why not rack up some points along with the rest of your team.

IMHO, that is why, if one person does it, everyone does.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6681|UK

Bozaloshtsh wrote:

Cbass wrote:

RAPE AWAY!
QFT!
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6583|Reisterstown, MD

sidneysmut wrote:

why if one person does it does everyone on the map do it?
You don't like getting rapped at your uncap?  Either get a flag or hold a flag.  If you are stupid enough to keep spawning at your uncap even tho you have a flag, you deserve to get your ass raped. 
Angel.C-sq
+24|6681|Computer Chair
On some maps thats the only way to win.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6583|Your attic
There is no such thing as an uncap.

And if you lack the capacity to take a flag (yes even on wake) to take a flag other than the carrier then you deserve to have cannon bullets ripped into you
Dex Luther
+32|6430|Canukastan

Miller wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

Cbass wrote:

RAPE AWAY!
QFE

It's their fault as the other guy said, that they cant get a flag.   Rape away, if they're really so bad, camp and hold them off at the flag, but wait, then they bitch about that too.
Some people rape uncappables even when there are other flag to take. People are just noobs and go for the easy kills.
IRONCHEF
+385|6483|Northern California

Miller wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

Cbass wrote:

RAPE AWAY!
QFE

Awww, come on.  It's not their fault when some stacked clan keeps the teams unbalanced...those idiots that do that deserve the unpopulated server they play on.

But otherwise, baseraping is fine.  I've been doing jalalabad for the last week or so mostly no-vehicles, and that fighting between USMC and the first MEC flags is some of the funnest playing I've ever done!  COnstant pushing and pulling of the front line...will USMC get pushed back into their base and will MEC surround and baserape them?  Will USMC push MEC off the flags and then slowly lose everything?  Playing USMC on that map is damn fun.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6558|England

Cbass wrote:

RAPE AWAY!
QFT
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6637|Ohio
If the team cant take a base, they deserve to be raped.
If the team does take a base, and you rape them, the only people left are jet whores, so they deserve to be killed. The enemy commander should be in the base, so he is open game for knifing, its the same as blowing the assets, only more points.
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6682|London, UK
i think spawn camping is better especially when theres one flag left, just sit their and rape away as tickets drop slowly...

Last edited by bullit (2006-09-19 15:03:58)

niomosy
+26|6682

bullit wrote:

i think spawn camping is better especially when theres one flag left, just sit their and rape away as tickets drop slowly...
That's evil.  I've seen that a fair amount on Sharqi.  Usually, it ends up being the USMC with something like the Hotel or Alley.  There's plenty of killing to be had in those two spots.
im_in_heaven
+27|6580
baserapping bugs me but i do it to so no hard feelings . I just find it the most annoying when the jets keep bomb running back and forth so by the time i spawn i die again instantly lol. ANOOOYING
LiquidShot
+2|6396
Hello,

baserape is method of killing and I hate those stupid bastards who made rules to protect themselvs ...
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

imo its all fair in war ... its like getting in a fight any someone pleading for you not to hit them in the stomach because they have stitches ... duh!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard