Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6650|Norway
Hahaha! This is so "american" it's not even funny! Well, it IS funny

You got stall0wn3d by your own father, beeyatch!

https://www.joshpuckett.com/stallowned.jpg
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468
Patriotism elevates to an entire new plateau of idiocy.

Tell your dad it's pixels. And also recommend him to enrol for the US Army if he's that concerned with who's killing who 'IRL'.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
ShibbyDPHS
+3|6431
this is good stuff, I'll try reasoning with him tonight...

One arguement he had was he talked with 4 American fighterjet pilots in his office, while his son is at home killing americans on battlefield....

He also gave me shit about my PC and how I'm on it alot and blah blah blah and how he wants to throw it out the window and I can video tape it for Jackass or something... lmao
troublesome_19
+2|6431|Ontario, Canada

BMW330i wrote:

your father is a fucking idiot.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6651

BMW330i wrote:

He seriously, seriously is. I doubt that you can ever seriously convince him, but at least try to make him OK with it..

Like, try to remind him that there are no real differences, they're all just the same people with a different tag.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6660|Groningen, The Netherlands

BMW330i wrote:

lett your father read this, or lett him play a few minutes with an ak pwning bots....then you tell him he was mec
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6692|The Ville

BMW330i wrote:

BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6589|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
Lol.. My dad tried to limit my computer time and my mom divorced him and made him move out.    WIN!
HOLLYWOOD=_=FTW=_=
+31|6549
lets hope the retard gene in your family didnt get passed on to you
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6647
is ur dad that sensitive..maybe he is having his period
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6651

BabySpinach wrote:

Lol.. My dad tried to limit my computer time and my mom divorced him and made him move out.    WIN!

sonofa.. you deserve (another) award for that. Although my parents never tried.. as long as I did alright in school & and I stayed healthy = no problem.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
niomosy
+26|6687
Tell him that the US military fought hard so that you could have the freedom to run around in the video game as the MEC and kill video game Marines.  In truth, you're just honoring the U.S. military's fight for freedom by playing this video game!
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6720|Eastern PA

ShibbyDPHS wrote:

this is good stuff, I'll try reasoning with him tonight...

One arguement he had was he talked with 4 American fighterjet pilots in his office, while his son is at home killing americans on battlefield....
And they talk about how the younger generations can't tell the difference between entertainment and reality...

Seriously laddie, I think your father is having a break with reality.
im_in_heaven
+27|6586
This cant be real lol
ShibbyDPHS
+3|6431

im_in_heaven wrote:

This cant be real lol
No I'm for real... I didnt take pictures of my basement for shits and giggles...
alpinestar
+304|6594|New York City baby.

ShibbyDPHS wrote:

Well my dad happens to come in my room and watch me play a little BF2 for like 3 minutes, no biggie. I'm on teamspeak with lemon and tell him that the Marines are going to the Lake (playing jalalabad). My dad starts freaking out about Middle Eastern Coalition killing Americans (I was on MEC dominating all with the G36E)...

I tell him that its just a "video game" and its not even real. I guess he wont let me play anymore even if I "only play on US"..... I got like 580 hours and up till now its been OK....but now its a big deal....

Can anyone figure out a valid arguement  that its not "un-american" to play a fricken video game, sometimes being on MEC/China and killing a USMC guy....

This is really weak....
Tell your dad not to populate anymore it can harm us in the long run.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6643|Ohio
This reminds me of a Fancy_Pollux post....

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

I bought the game with my dad, my mom didn't know. She doesn't like violent stuff. At all. So, I was with my dad playing when my mom came home early. I was about to turn it off but she saw me and told me not to. She wanted to see what it was like and what I was trying to hide. So I started playing, trying to keep it clean as I was driving an APC. But I slipped. I ran over someone. I just ran over one little soldier and my mom got scared and said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air." I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, The license plate said "fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, But I thought "Nah forget it, Yo home to Bel Air." I pulled up to the house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabby "Yo holmes, smell ya later." Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air!
well, about the thing with your dad, thats just funny. My dad sometimes watches me and my brother play, because our computer is in the middle of the living room, and he laughs when i own noobs.
Master*
Banned
+416|6493|United States

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

This reminds me of a Fancy_Pollux post....

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

I bought the game with my dad, my mom didn't know. She doesn't like violent stuff. At all. So, I was with my dad playing when my mom came home early. I was about to turn it off but she saw me and told me not to. She wanted to see what it was like and what I was trying to hide. So I started playing, trying to keep it clean as I was driving an APC. But I slipped. I ran over someone. I just ran over one little soldier and my mom got scared and said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air." I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, The license plate said "fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, But I thought "Nah forget it, Yo home to Bel Air." I pulled up to the house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabby "Yo holmes, smell ya later." Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air!
well, about the thing with your dad, thats just funny. My dad sometimes watches me and my brother play, because our computer is in the middle of the living room, and he laughs when i own noobs.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=44556
Not
Great success!
+216|6574|Chandler, AZ

DirtyMexican wrote:

Either play when hes not home or buy your own computer. Even better start playing starwars and talk about it 24/7 so he thinks your a pussy and then he will make you play bf2
I stand behind this as the best way so far.
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6529
lol Typical american view. Ignorance is not always bliss. Tell him to fucking get some common sense I mean did his mom do her cousin or something. If all else fails go play Ghost Town in SF. Killing Russians or British sort of win-win for that ignorant dad of yours.
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6471|Kakanien
USA! USA! USA! i cannot believe what u wrote!! this is so... omg, it is kinda funny but actually it is so sad! sorry, but your dad is a retard!
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6471|Kakanien
oh wait! i always played "wehrmacht" on bf42 because i did not want to kill my grandpa!!
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6687|London, UK
Dad: WTF u playin?
Son: Shootin peeps game
Dad: Y yr screen going up and down
Son: Flyin a damn plane now hop it, Dad.
BOMBIN RUN IN F12
Dad: Sweet, wtf plane is that?
BOMB DROPS ON COLUMN OF TANKS
Dad: WTF MAN U JUST OWNED THOSE BITCHES, Good Work Son!
Son: Ten-Four!
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6544
Start wearing a turban around him. I'm sure he will quickly forget about the game.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6458
tell him you will jihaad his car irl if you cant jihaad the cars in bf2

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard