kylef
Gone
+1,352|6535|N. Ireland
Just wondering.. I do!

I'm just aiming to get all the veteren badges, I don't care for the rest. Do you have any real long-term BF2 plans?
twiistaaa
+87|6710|mexico
yeah im doing the vet badge thing to, but i'll try to get as much as i can. and i wana get to the officer ranks even if its low.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6531|Gogledd Cymru

lol my long term plan is a science degree at uni, i though u meanty in real life then i remembered twas bf2s so i thought noones got a life lol, jk
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6588|Doncaster, UK
I'd like to get to First Sergeant before 2142 comes out.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6505|cuntshitlake

all experts before 100,000... now I have 56,800 and all vets + 2 experts...
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6494|Cambridge, UK

Long term plan mainly to play whilst still find it fun - and pick up any awards along the way - rapidly running out of awards/ranks I care to get  - would be more like work than fun.
samhornby
Bo'Selecta!
+14|6593
I want to get all of the Vet badges..and all of the ribbons. Oh and the Navy Cross and the Infantry medal Probally not the veichle vet badges..aint got that much time to watse in veichles..im a ground pounder.
Angel.C-sq
+24|6730|Computer Chair
To keep playing untill Novalogic brings out a new game.
Bozaloshtsh
Не пытай
+39|6549|51:33:24N 01:47:03W

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

I'd like to get to First Sergeant before 2142 comes out.
A Great Bloke like you should have no problems getting that....!
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6736|Howell, Mi USA
I like to get all experts, medals, and ribbons. Ill work on all that, then finish out my Bf carrier being a command whore. Finally earn the Distinguished Service Medal, Expert Command, and War Collage Ribbon. Hopefully make General someday.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6608|England

Get some more victims other than the default "favourite"...Ive earnt myself 3 new ones in the past week For some reason, none seemed to get logged until now Im almost a 1stLt

I wana hit at least Captain and get some SF medals and ribbons too. Vet heli would be nice, but Im never gona get aviator since Jets are the weakest part of my game. I also hope to get the meritorious medal and maybe the medal of valour, but that is gona take a shit load of both time and effort to polish those buggers off. 500 extra repair pts and another 3994 driver assists
The 1 that I wanted the most, EU medal, came a long time ago. So all the remaining awards are secondary really.

Last edited by Snake (2006-09-15 09:48:04)

URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6661|inside the recesses of your...

DeathUnlimited wrote:

all experts before 100,000... now I have 56,800 and all vets + 2 experts...
I just crossed 100k....still need 2 experts.  :-(
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6766|Doncaster, England
I plan to have fun,
until something better (IMO) comes along.
Lionbeat
+9|6688|LONDON
I want to get all the unlocks, so another (sighs 30 odd thousand points to go...

Trying to become a better aviator (I never use jets right now), but I'll no way get to vet... it's more fun on the ground!

So, all the infantry expert badges and all the unlocks, then I'll call it a day i expect...
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6571|Belgium
Im collecting awards :p
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6535|N. Ireland
lol. some pretty ambicious goals here ;P nice.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6590|USA bitches!
I got all my vet badges and my expert knife (obviously not hard). I just want expert in the other stuff like explosives, resupply, first aid, and my expert helo. Other than that, I want all ribbons and the medals I can get, except the purple heart. I might just get the PH one day for fun, as I'll never get one playing normally.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6811|Human Meat Shield
Yeah, I want to put more money in my IRA, then hopefully retire by the ripe age of 65. Hopefully travel and right now.

But for some people they try to get hurt at work then claim disability so they can live freely...
ToiletTrooper
+25|6817|WC
Getting Colonel before 2142,... Im not gonna make that..
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6735
To get the Spetznas and Chechen service medals.
[AR15]GerberSchwintz
+3|6680
Make colonel, get a 2:1 kd ratio, and get my last 2 expert kit badges...
l41e
+677|6690

Get a 0.85 K/D ratio, get First Sergeant, and have fun.
The_Jester
+52|6533|Italy
Officer at least on this account and all SF medals/ribbons.
jsnipy
+3,276|6564|...

We plan to have another kid and get into a bigger house in quieter community ... Once our first goes off to college we may downsize and switch to some less risky investments. The once retirement comes .. I SHOULD HAVE FIANLLY GOTTEN MY WAR COLLEGE RIBBON
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6732|Tampa Bay Florida
I'm trying to get 2nd lieutenant

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard