nice awards your spm and your k/d is alright 8.5/10
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6638|England

CaptainKris wrote:

LostFate wrote:

CaptainKris wrote:

@ LostFate

Very nice SPM. (Mine would in the 4s if I played Karkand as much as you do). Armor Whore . Nice Aviator K/D ratio. Overall very good stats.

Captain "You should stop playing Karkand" Kris
Too be fair mate you've played 300 hours more on karkand that i have..
Ok I admit it, I WAS a Karkand nooblet. Now if you look at my stats, I have over 100 hours on Warlord and Wake Island 2007. I do enjoy Karkand still, but I'm quite the flying ace. (Mind you my flying stats suck because I sucked at flying prior to 1.3). But when I played karkand at least I wasn't hidding inside a giant armored beasty.
You mean a tank? ...i like tanking...its not my problem that you dont.
PlaneWhore
+59|6918

[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober wrote:

planewhore:

incredible SPM & KDR, very nice WLR, but no command time with over 150hrs!! nice accuracy.

your actual stats are amazing, your award collection is lacking...not even basic support?

also, nice vehicle kdr, and assault rifle kdr.... 65% of kills in the armor...wowzers.
Why thank you.

I've been meaning to get in some commander time (so my team can suffer my inexperience) but on my regular server lots of high ranks play and it's next to impossible to snag the spot.

As far as my medals.. I'm a very focused player in the respect that I pretty much play the one kit I find give me the most ability when going as infantry (plus lots of practice with that one kit/weapon doesn't hurt). If I don't get a tank or airplane, I'm going medic.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6616|A W S M F O X
Plane whore

Jesus God! Your SPM is remarkable, so is your K/D ratio, i was in awe till i saw that 80% of your kills are in veichles. But thats good that you really are a veichle nut, i admire that. Your only letdown is your awards, with your score its embarrsing the awards you have. Work on those bits a shininess, youll have lotsa fun man!
t0mhank5
+319|6865|Surge
planewhore, if thats not a 2nd account, kill me now. egad, the plane ratio is impressive, but to be that efficient in armor, i am in awe. and i love the name too!
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6863|austria
nice account! nice SPM, good KDR good allrounder!

no lone wolf always squads up!  i gonna follow you on ur server!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6859|Alaska
lol nice me and you almost got the same ratio
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6744|Reisterstown, MD

Dsp-CS- wrote:

lol nice me and you almost got the same ratio
Good spm.  Knock out the basic ground and air  so you will be a SgtMaj.
AUS-7th.FalCoN
+29|6696|Australia
@ CTD-killer21

Good SPM/K/D ratio
Very nice overall kits k/d ratio keep going the way you are going
Use more grenades they help
Very good vehicles keep working on them
Nice selection of medals

My BF2 nickname is "7th.FalCoN"
PlaneWhore
+59|6918
I should probably stop posting in this thread because of the nature of the "rate above you" but I'd like to so I'd like to make a little note that you can ignore my statistics already.

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Plane whore

Jesus God! Your SPM is remarkable, so is your K/D ratio, i was in awe till i saw that 80% of your kills are in veichles. But thats good that you really are a veichle nut, i admire that.
To be perfectly honest I started out as a bit of a vehicle nut and I'm slow gravitating towards infantry combat now as I've gained an all new appreciation for it. Whereas I'd usually attempt to get a tank, APC or plane at the start of the round I'm now ignoring that vehicle altogether. Funny thing is (and the nice statistics on BFS2 display this perfectly) with my new infantry emphasis I'm sinking in KDR but suprisingly enough my SPM is rocketing up as infantry (playing regular non-IO BF2 as well). That's saying a lot too since I usually rack up a minimum of 35 kills per round in a tank/APC and more like 70+ kills per round in a plane. Tough statistics to beat on foot but I seem to be doing it no problem.

t0mhank5 wrote:

planewhore, if thats not a 2nd account, kill me now. egad, the plane ratio is impressive, but to be that efficient in armor, i am in awe. and i love the name too!
Thanks. When playing I like to think of myself as the all American bullet-headed saxon mother's son.
CloakedStarship
+76|6718
Damn planewhore, 50k points in 160 something hours?  Thats something.

Despite your over 400 gold medals, please for the sake of GOD get those badges/ribbons.

And for being a plane whore, your kdr should be wayyy above 53
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6616|A W S M F O X
Cloaked

Good all rounded stuff, a fair amount of time in vehicles, but 53% of all kills are from them. You need to get your SF badges, you bought it, why not play it??? veteran heli and transport, good work! You seem to play sniper for clays though..........

Otherwise, nice allrounded stuff, except on the SF side of things.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6638|England
Raidersan! Very nice accuracy and SPM , KDR is not bad either..try and get it up
Sandriatinhi
+15|6800|Apeldoorn, Holland
Damn my hard-worked stats suck bigtime compared to yours, Lostfate! Defib. real nice!!!!!
But u need to play other maps then Wake or Karkie....thats my only advice.

Last edited by Sandriatinhi (2006-09-14 06:45:52)

bedolf57
+20|6867|Metz, France
lostfate..plz tell me..2nd account ?? very good overall stats, infantry ratios are very nice..nothing to say..maybe play more maps???

congrats dude

edit : too late sry Sandriatinhi

Last edited by bedolf57 (2006-09-14 06:46:27)

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6806
Mostly average stuff but a nice list of victims
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
SteikeTa
+153|6901|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Ill take your accuracy... for now
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6772|Cork, Ireland
SteikeTa: I love your list of enemies
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6616|A W S M F O X

BlaZin'Feenix wrote:

SteikeTa: I love your list of enemies
Get some more SF into ya, get some more silver on those badges!
SteikeTa
+153|6901|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Yeah... that list will never go away... :S
Flex
Flex Appeal
+18|6623|NY
SteikeTa, nice stats man. Looks good.

Im right in the middle of the 20K-50K climb. Ive been playing for about 6 months and really sucked in the beginning so Im trying to make up the ground lost there.

Ive been vehicle whoring it up lately, mostly jets, but I should be back to groundpounding soon enough.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6728|London
Flex, nice amount of awards, should maybe work on your kd,r but overall its looking promising.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6719|England

Aries_37

Nice KD and SPM! In 100 less hours...youve got 6000 more points than me I guess thats the difference between playing karkand 24/7 (you) and playing a decent variety of all maps (me).
Like most players, karkand is by far the most dominant of your maps, followed in the distance by the other city maps. Any other map is about as rare as old people who drive faster than 30mph.

Try playing other maps outside karkand....because atm, you are a very one dimensional player. But, you are good at it

Last edited by Snake (2006-09-14 13:55:11)

The_Jester
+52|6644|Italy

Aries_37 wrote:

Good: spm, infantry and armor ratios
not good: Karkand whore and you let people die to get more points...3000+revives and only 500 heal points? You don't even have veteran first aid.

Try to get that Combat Action medal.

6,5/10

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard