Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6650|Washington, DC

THat dude who's obsessed with Paris Hilton... dear god here's his voice, talking to some BF2C admins I think:

http://media.putfile.com/Xaritixs-new-clan

lmfao I'm a nerd, I have almost no life but even my voice sounds manlier.
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6646|Los Angeles, California, US.
Omg Eeewwwwww.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6794|Noizyland

That is the most annoying voice I've ever heard. No wonder the dude's gone Emo.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6739|California

Jesus Christ.
Hurricane
Banned

Ty wrote:

BAHHHA i remember that, he was proud of going from nerd paris hilton obsesser to emo paris hilton obsessor.

Has chuy ever called anyone else a Fucknut in public?
maef
+67|6703|Tulln, Austria
I can't really laugh about that... I rather feel sorry for him. He sounds lake a complete retard.
Home
Section.80
+447|6867|Seattle, Washington, USA

My god, that's horrible. Seriously. Good luck to him getting a girlfriend, job, or anything where he needs to talk.
Hurricane
Banned

maef wrote:

I can't really laugh about that... I rather feel sorry for him. He sounds lake a complete retard.
Hes not retarded

http://www.totalbf2142.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2196

he seems nice he even is gonna give me credit for the banner (if he doesn't ill castrate him and make his voice sound utterly painful) but yeah his voice has that whole "cartoon nerd that gets made fun of at school then goes on killing spree" voice... i think StonedGorrillla should have him voice act for the nerd if he makes "i hate yuo myg0t 3".
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6646|Los Angeles, California, US.

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

maef wrote:

Hes not retarded

he seems nice he even is gonna give me credit for the banner (if he doesn't ill castrate him and make his voice sound utterly painful) but yeah his voice has that whole "cartoon nerd that gets made fun of at school then goes on killing spree" voice... i think StonedGorrillla should have him voice act for the nerd if he makes "i hate yuo myg0t 3".
I <3 That Vid.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Home
Section.80
+447|6867|Seattle, Washington, USA

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

"cartoon nerd that gets made fun of at school then goes on killing spree" voice...
Perfect! He can be a voice actor. Best nerd voice EVER.
maef
+67|6703|Tulln, Austria

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

maef wrote:

Hes not retarded

You think that thread makes him seem intelligent?
I wasn't just referring to his voice, but also to the way he was speaking. He couldn't seem to say a normal sentence and constantly made pauses for several seconds.
Other than that, he didn't seem to know himself what that whole "thing he was planning" was.

So either he tried bullshitting people by acting weird once again... or he really isn't the brightest crayon in the box.
APortillo
+21|6532|California, USA

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Ty wrote:

BAHHHA i remember that, he was proud of going from nerd paris hilton obsesser to emo paris hilton obsessor.

Whoa, whoa, anyone wanna give me a link to this thread? Sounds like a good read.
maef
+67|6703|Tulln, Austria

APortillo wrote:

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Ty wrote:

Whoa, whoa, anyone wanna give me a link to this thread? Sounds like a good read.
Xaritix...The Truth About Me

There you go.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6669|Washington DC

maef wrote:

Xaritix...The Truth About Me

There you go.
Assuming the audio and post are true, I don't like the prospects for his future ...

(there's still hope, but he's going to need to connect with a positive influence somewhere).
Wolfren
+6|6683|USA
wow, he needs to get outside. Possibly just do something that empowers him in RL. Like Art, biking, ect.  something he would be good at. Boost his confidence( I'm guessing thats the reason for all the pauses in speech)
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6527
gotta feel bad for him tho, he clearly is having a rough time and u cocks just laugh about it..u guys couldn't last a day in his shoes so fuck off and go get a life.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6794|Noizyland

I'd feel worse for him maybe if he meant any of it. That's the problem wt this Emo bullshit, it's completely false. This guy obviously thinks that his parents don't care about him and that he dosn't have a friend in the world. This is most likely bullshit, if ONLY he'd stop telling himself it he'd get some more friends or whatever.

Xaritix deserves all the scourn he recieves. I once tried to befriend him the first time he came here, but he DOSN'T WANT ANY SUPPORT OR FRIENDS BECAUSE HE WANTS TO BE EMO!

Go figure. Fucknut is the best way to describe someone like this.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
PitViper401
The Magnetic Bullet Attractor
+31|6718|Illinois
I'll explain something about emos.  They're aren't actually depressed, they just feed on the pity of others.  Notice that most emos are actually fairly well off and in real life always get their way.  They feel that people don't pay any attention to them, when they are often quite sociable.  In other words, I hate emos.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6527
lawl ^
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6791|PNW

He's the leeeeaader...he doesn't have any moneeeeyy...

This guy sounds like the ghoul bitch that you get rid of in 'VTM: Bloodlines.'
RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|6463|California
i think his voice broke my headphones will u guys buy me a new pair??
Hurricane
Banned

RandomSchl wrote:

i think his voice broke my headphones will u guys buy me a new pair??
I would, but I dont have any moooneeeeeey.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6791|PNW

Canadianloser wrote:

gotta feel bad for him tho, he clearly is having a rough time and u cocks just laugh about it..u guys couldn't last a day in his shoes so fuck off and go get a life.
I feel bad for him on some level, but I've honestly never heard a voice quite like that in my life. Not even in a movie. If he is legitimately miserable, he should seek help, or at the very least combine speech class with some physical activity. If he isn't, he needs to stfu and stop trying to be a faggy emo goth kid. Anyone else remember the Paris Hilton love spam?

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-09-13 15:55:26)

TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6553|Australia
oh dear god NO, where did he come from?
that voice gives me a migrane.

with a voice like that, and the lack of any personality he could never pick up a girl. Let alone Paris Hilton whos more plastic than human.

Last edited by TheDoctor (2006-09-13 20:15:17)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard