major
+14|6488
Ok I dont care what you post about this I am just posting what I think. More and more I think about it it seems 2142 is just like a hack. Active camo=invisble, support gets unlock that can see through walls. I am still gettting it but like wtf. Invisbility and seeing through walls and I also know its bases on the future but still.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6670|under there hayousaidunderwear
then don't play it.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6714|67.222.138.85
Wait...support sees through walls? Missed that on the site...
major
+14|6488
Yes well I could of swore I saw it on there. I could be wrong. I am still going to get it I was just seeing what otherpeople thought on the new un locks.
imortal
+240|6672|Austin, TX
Support gets an unlock scanner that can detect troops, even invisible troops, and through walls at close range.  You have to equip it to work.  It is designed to keep the active camo from being TOO powerful.  Also, you can use the device to detect troops on the squad screen, which is what the support sentry gun and the squad leader gun bot target off of.  Also like the Engineer gets a scanner that can detect running vehicles nearby, including friendly/enemy, and what type of vehicle.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6700
the engy scanner is good to have whilst defending the titan or capping a silo
Home
Section.80
+447|6855|Seattle, Washington, USA

Don't worry, they aren't nearly as good as they make it out to be.

Invisibilty: Have to equip it to work, so you can't have a weapon out.
After 20-30 seconds, it has to recharge.
Makes a noise loud enough to hear if they're close enough to knife you.

Troop detector: Have to be close.
Have to equip it.
gadzy
+0|6454
..the invis can be seen.......
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6567|The real world
ye and the engineer gets a aimbot, its a unlock too, and if u got more then 100 hours in the gunship the tv's steer automaticly
taddzilla
+23|6851|Pembroke Pines, FL.
I've seen the invis guys twice.  They kind of have the distortion like the alien in Predator.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard