Poll

Against bunnyhopping and dolphin diving?

Yes54%54% - 394
No45%45% - 327
Total: 721
ToiletTrooper
+25|6745|WC
People that votes yes:   Are low ranked noobs that never win of everybody in combat!
People that votes no:     Are good people!

EDIT: Against the using!

Last edited by ToiletTrooper (2006-09-06 08:05:49)

liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK
Against the use of or against the removal of?
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

No because I don't have to be against anymore..

1.4 did what should've been done years ago

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2006-09-06 08:06:52)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6676|Alaska
i say we should still be able to have the ctrl effect like in the last patch, thats all we need
Stylux
+4|6424
Well i bunnyhopped sometimes, but i still own the shit out of most ppl
{A.K.A}LordBeefman
+32|6571|Sydney, Australia
death to bunnyhoppers and dolphin divers
bedolf57
+20|6684|Metz, France
i'm a "low ranked noob that never win of everybody in combat!" for sure
Cheddarmuff
+21|6622
BAN dolphin diving, who cares about bunny hopping...the dolphin spammers are LAME-O's
vp747
+7|6528|Melbourne - Australia

bedolf57 wrote:

Ditto!  I think.  Video killed the radio star ... internet kiled speeling an grama an its all there falt
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

bedolf57 wrote:

vp747
+7|6528|Melbourne - Australia

ToiletTrooper wrote:

People that votes yes:   Are low ranked noobs that never win of everybody in combat!
People that votes no:     Are good people!

EDIT: Against the using!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/vp747/jesus-loves-u.gif[/img]
x.:Shackleton:.x
Quick on the draw...
+33|6514|the land of plenty

ToiletTrooper wrote:

Are low ranked noobs that never win of everybody in combat!
I don't even know what this means.
dead_rac00n
+12|6452|DTC
Yes, because I hate them. I hate them so much ! I can't do it ingame, so I do it IRL ! And that pisses everyone off ! I PWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just kiddin'. I guess I'm a n00b. For the time being, 1.4 doesn't bother me on this side of the gameplay. So who is the n00b ?

Last edited by dead_rac00n (2006-09-06 08:19:10)

Stylux
+4|6424

bedolf57 wrote:

Ah man if you where really good you would still own hoppers, so first get some skill than talk
R3v0LuT!oN
+22|6636|United States
I, too, am apparently one of those "low ranked noobs that never win of everybody in combat."
spray_and_pray
+52|6461|Perth. Western Australia
Anyone that says yes is a low ranked noob and never wins in infantry combat? Hmmm i think you should stick it up your's. The only reason people bunnyhop is because they cant get infantry kills the normal way and have to be special. Bunnyhopping is not a skill its an exploit which flattens all the hitboxes on a target. I know me and my clan are highly against it but we still own all the bunnyhoppers tards which try to do it when your standing 3 feet away from them.
SGT.Slayero
+98|6435|Life in a vacuum sucks
dolphin diving i think is ok but plz no bunny hopping!!     so i null vote
Stylux
+4|6424
Ill just get my m95 and blow there brains out from a distance
DaVeWaVe
Sponsored by Ready Brek... The Nation's Favourite
+7|6632|Farmland, England
jesus.

BF2 special moves manual:

Dolphin diving = jump, prone, crouch. in that order. so to the peoples who use default settings, its space bar>z>ctrl.

In 1.4, you can no longer do this continuously, and fire at the same time, where as in prevoius patches you could, and have no penalty on your aiming deviation. Since, there is a crouch/prone delay and during that delay you cannot fire, you are infact most vunerable and unable to defend yourself, and more than likely you will get shot in the head in a prone position.

Prone Spamming = prone>crouch. in that order, you can move around using the directions to skim across the ground. default: z>ctrl.

In 1.4, this is history and thank fuck for that. You wanna know why? Whilest you are prone spamming, as you go upward from a prone position, your aim is laser 100% accurate. Not only that, this "skill" has only one useful function and that is hitbox exploiting. This can be double irritating behind a wall, as you cannot see the player prone spamming behind the wall, but the prone spammer can. Skill? whatever. African bum disease maybe..

Bunnyhopping? = I must admit, i don't know why bunnyhopping is in this, but i might as well, since this manuver is a less lame alternative to prone spamming, as it makes you harder to hit (go figure). But, anyways..
Space bar (repeatedly), wow such an exploit and you can do that by just mashing your keyboard.
Default: SPACEBAR x n LOL

In 1.4, well bunnyhopping is still around, unless some players seem to confuse bunnyhopping to dolphin diving look up a few paragraphs. "Bunnyhopping" is probabily the one last resort when running away from a tank.

I hope this enlightens people to the correct terminology that is used in this wonderful game. :p

Last edited by DaVeWaVe (2006-09-06 08:32:30)

bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6659|London, UK
Today =/

https://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/59acc9e758c22ebd850fe2a2911d9c3a8641c49f.png
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6664|Howell, Mi USA
Im against bhopping/ddiving

i think it's lame, retarded and totally newbish. thats the oldest trick in the book, bf2 is about squads and tactics, not hopping and proning like a knob. this isn't team fortress after all.

but then again, im just a low ranked noob who doesn't pwn
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Stylux
+4|6424
LOL punkbuster kicking for bunnyhopping, hope hey do that to me sometime
And BF2 about teamplay, o common you can whipe out a whole team on your own man, and 80% of the players who play BF2 dont even know what teamplay is...
ToiletTrooper
+25|6745|WC
It is not lame, now the close infantry combats are bored now: its just walking, aiming and try to hit him, all the same close combats everywhere. Boring.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6492
anyone that votes yes, is a noob. if you are so pissed that you are getting owned by a prone spammer, try doing it yourself. youll still get owned. or you could just lay/stand there and make for an even easier target....
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
Bunny hopping is were you jump aload of times in a row right?

Why couldn't i do that in real life carrying a rifle,i bet i could do at least 15 jumps.

Alls it is now is,enemy go's prone,i jump over them,they turn slowly and die.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard