Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6829|Orlando, FL - Age 43

K1ngSc0rp10n_ wrote:

Boooring... I love all the noobs who think that constant attacking of enemy airfield (it doesn't matter if it is China's or USMC's) is perfect help for your team...
Just who you calling noob, n00b?
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6719|NJ

Simon wrote:

Called ' Baseraping '
I just have to know what did you edit on this?
Sea_JayUK
+19|6546|Notts

wedge3382 wrote:

david363 wrote:

Simon wrote:

Called ' Baseraping '
its not actually baseraping, the airfield is a UCB they can rape it all they want
Exactlly, that flag can be captured.  Just like what was said, it's supression, not baseraping.  Your just giving your team a better chance to capture that flag.  And it is really no different than the J10s hitting the carrier all day long.
There is (should be) no difference between an UCB and a cappable one in terms of whether you attack it. A UCB is just harder to attack as it has more ground def and you cant stop people spawning at it. In a plane it's actually harder to hit an Uncap than any other base, please try and remmeber this.

Oh and if you like your 'safe-zones' then thats fine by me, I wouldnt want to play with you anyway so stay of the EA Officials yeah
MorbidFetus
+76|6574|Ohio
I bet everyone was too stupid to hop in the A-A and shoot your sorry ass down.
eagles1106
+269|6607|Marlton, New Jersey.

stryyker wrote:

so what if the J-10 stays on the ground? the Z-10 can keep all the blackhawks/boats away from the island just as easily
not if 1 or both of your 35's are good pilots, the z10 would be history...
Simon
basically
+838|6681|UK

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Simon wrote:

Called ' Baseraping '
I just have to know what did you edit on this?
Colour baby !
K1ngSc0rp10n_
+0|6679

Simon wrote:

K1ngSc0rp10n_ wrote:

Boooring... I love all the noobs who think that constant attacking of enemy airfield (it doesn't matter if it is China's or USMC's) is perfect help for your team... Oh yes, don't let the enemy take off, it is so brave to kill somebody when he has no chance to defend himself... OMG...

The attack heli can put his nose a little up and gunner can kill you with the TV rocket...
But what can do the pilot in jet, when he has enemy shooting into his ass??? Only jump out or die...
LOL Brave ? It's a game you idiot.
How interesting..... When somebody is raping enemy airfield, it is only game and I'm an idiot... But when you are sitting in the jet and somebody from your team kill you only because you were faster, it isn't a game, it is real envy... And you want to kill him in reality because he is TK'ing idiot..
So, I don't like TK'ing people, but i don't rape enemy airfield.. I know, it is game, but you are playing against REAL people.. Not against bots.. So if i see there is somebody taking off with jet, I let him finish that and fight him after a few seconds with no advantage...
That is my opinion... If you will say that it is bullshit, the only idiot on this forum is you...
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6743|California

eagles1106 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

so what if the J-10 stays on the ground? the Z-10 can keep all the blackhawks/boats away from the island just as easily
not if 1 or both of your 35's are good pilots, the z10 would be history...
all the good pilots are flying on Kubra. Unless you count ramming as shooting down
MorbidFetus
+76|6574|Ohio

stryyker wrote:

all the good pilots are flying on Kubra. Unless you count ramming as shooting down
rolf
462nd NSP653
Devout Moderate, Empty Head.
+57|6707

Simon wrote:

462nd NSP653 wrote:

"I am an atheist. I do not follow christianity, islam, judaism or any direvitive of the three. However, I do believe in God. Although, I do not call it God. I call it nature."
Wouldn't that make you a pantheist rather than an atheist?
Wrong thread mate. lol
Nah, I was referring to Defiance's sig.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6721

(RB)BuLLeT-X2 wrote:

Yeah, it pisses the hell out of the J-10 noobs
It does take a certain level of skill to fly, and have massive kill streaks with it. You people act like "A BABY WITH NO ARMS OR EYES CAN PWN WITH A J10 LOLZ" Which is bullshit. Just because one freakin rapes your face with a J10 doesn't make him a noob, it makes YOU  a whiner for bitching about it.
d3x74
+14|6670|NY
All is fair in war!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6644|London, England
J10's have an incredibly short respawn time. So you gotta be consistent. Anyone with J10 respawn times, so we can perfectly get them every time without hitches is welcome.

Of course, i could go and get respawn times for everything on every map. Surely someone has already done it?
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6475|Bradford UK
just throw a shit pie at chinese on wake, their weapons are inferior crap anyways!!!
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6701|Middle of nowhere

Mekstizzle wrote:

J10's have an incredibly short respawn time. So you gotta be consistent. Anyone with J10 respawn times, so we can perfectly get them every time without hitches is welcome.

Of course, i could go and get respawn times for everything on every map. Surely someone has already done it?
"Negatory"

Also, am i the only one that prefers the F-35 to the J-10?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6653|Washington, DC

genius_man16 wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

"Negatory"

I love the F-35. If its hitbox wasn't the size of the USS Essex it would be the best jet IMO.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6477|USA
I may be a j10 whore when it comes to me being on wake island, but I do my best to at least shoot down the other j10 before I go stealing one if im on USMc.

btw what happened to the invincibility of j10's I've been shooting them down a lot recently, even with missiles and not just gun runs.. wtf? and when I'm in them it seems like flares don't work against IGLA's... =x wasn't always like this... f18 is the best jet anyways but w.e.
smack-beeb
+4|6580

(RB)BuLLeT-X2 wrote:

Well I've done it before, get you and a buddy to constantly rape the crap out of the airfield, never letting the J10s come up in the air. Trust me, it really gives the USMC an opportunity with those planes out of the air. Just keep doing gun runs on the Chinese Airfield, when one of you needs to go back for ammo, your buddy will keep em out of the air. Theres nothing really to worry about, except a stinger on the ground which can't really do much if ur a decent pilot.
OH so you finally figured it out eh!
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6721

Theres ONE flag, don't flatter yourself.

Darth_Fleder wrote:

K1ngSc0rp10n_ wrote:

Boooring... I love all the noobs who think that constant attacking of enemy airfield (it doesn't matter if it is China's or USMC's) is perfect help for your team...
Just who you calling noob, n00b?
LMAO! I just looked at your sig, and thought there were bugs on my screen, I was hitting at them and everything.

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-08-30 16:37:36)

iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6569
If nobody is in the US Essex you can pwn with the Z-8.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
aqempty
+6|6529|international waters
BAh just a j10 on air and those f35 supremacy on the ground, im not a pro with planes but i can took down the 2 f35 with the 6 missiles. but i dont know why people like wake in US side, the carrier is always full of noobs and only a few players conquering.
Delphy
+45|6608|Bristol, UK
I don't know what kind of happy land you live in where they don't manage to get a J-10 up before you get over to the chinky airfield.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6701|Middle of nowhere

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

"Negatory"

I love the F-35. If its hitbox wasn't the size of the USS Essex it would be the best jet IMO.
Agreed, although i haven't had a problem with the hitbox... i actually think it's easier to kill a J-10 than a F-35 (that is if the other pilot sucks... i can't dogfight worth mother fucking shit)

Edit: although i can dodge the other person... i guess it's just that i suck at shooting people down

Last edited by genius_man16 (2006-08-30 17:15:00)

Spiers.ckz
+10|6551
how about the first guy that gets into the F-35s hurry his ass to a chineese spawn point, then bail out nd cap it. I always do this when i am USMC on that map.

And i always take the 2nd spawn on the left side (dont remember the name, its the one oposite the Beach spawn). 
-It doesnt have any armour, which means eager noobs who wants to rape boats wont spawn there.
- It has Cars so u can get to the Airfield quickly and take it over = no more ammo for the J-10's.

If u have a half decent team this usually works. And you dont have to baserape to win.
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6868|United Kingdom
or you could get a squad to spawn on you when you reach the airfield (completely unlikely but still a nice idea when it works)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard