Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6648|United States
So when i went to bfhq and my stats, awards are gone but then i when to the leaderboards there is not a single person there and i was wondering if its just me or its everyone
Someone025
Cooler Member
+31|6510
Me Too, This Just Happened Like 5 Minutes Ago!!!!!

Last edited by Someone025 (2006-08-24 15:17:03)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6627|Washington, DC

glitch
Madhadda1
+270|6542|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
hahaha i juts looked at your stats... and let me say you statpadded like it was hot
INDREKK367
+10|6483
Same here.
Someone025
Cooler Member
+31|6510
will i get my stats back?
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6650
F**** EA..... yea stats are gone im in sharqi insomnia365 and everyone are privates look

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/2495 … 009dd0.png
birdman69
+11|6753|Toronto, Canada
Same here, all my stats have appeared to have been reset.  I've never ever padded.  I joined a server and I was a Private.  Other players seemed to maintain their ranks.  What gives?
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6506|Daytona Beach, FL
Roflmao Ea Totally Fucked Up The Whole Stats System Roflmao!!!

I lost my stats too!!!!

ROFLMAO

Last edited by USAFDude_1988 (2006-08-24 15:20:09)

VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6703|Antarctica
gg ea, hello POE2
Dusk_X2
+6|6688|Kansas
I show up in bfhq with no rank no points nothing!!! hmmmm, evil ea conspiracy to sell more copies of 2142? Cut off the ranking in bf2 so the lemmings will buy 2142?  no, probably just a server down.
birdman69
+11|6753|Toronto, Canada
If I play given the current state of my reset account, will the points I earn now carrying over when EA fixes the accounts?
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6650
Anyone up for a race to be first nvm i think EA will have stats back up soon
e-i-u-benjamin
WoeKoeMakaLaLaLoekieWaWa
+40|6756|The Netherlands
no man, it has to be a glitch, stats will get back soon most probably

(i hope)
Diogenese
Philosopher King
+16|6592|New York State, USA
I had this happen last week. I was playing and switched servers and poof I am now a private.  I was like shit this bites, and I didi not suspect reset because I have done nothing wrong. So I pwned some guys and made them wonder how this private got the best of them. I hope they left and questioned their abilities. LMAO
All is well now though.
Dusk_X2
+6|6688|Kansas

birdman69 wrote:

If I play given the current state of my reset account, will the points I earn now carrying over when EA fixes the accounts?
no of course not. since everyone on this site knows the answer to that question except you don't you wish you had paid attention in computer class now?
Hoot
+3|6456
Happened to me too, I was in the same game as you Shadow_OwNz lol
SGT.Slayero
+98|6462|Life in a vacuum sucks

Someone025 wrote:

Me Too, This Just Happened Like 5 Minutes Ago!!!!!
ME 2!!
sniper09735
+12|6623
no its the crappy people of EA they do a half ass job on everythingit will be a while tille verything is normal and 2142 will ahve the same problem becasue they are runnignt eh saem engine for it so the same glitches will occur
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6650

Hoot wrote:

Happened to me too, I was in the same game as you Shadow_OwNz lol
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6746|Mark it zero.

Diogenese wrote:

I had this happen last week. I was playing and switched servers and poof I am now a private.  I was like shit this bites, and I didi not suspect reset because I have done nothing wrong. So I pwned some guys and made them wonder how this private got the best of them. I hope they left and questioned their abilities. LMAO
All is well now though.
that has been around for a really long time. it happens quite a bit. what just happened is something different. dont know whats wrong now...
[R]age^B-HeKtiC^
You like that, biatch!?
+25|6801|Uk
Omg I Knew Stat Padding Would Get Me Wiped
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6588|Reisterstown, MD

Yea.  My stats are gone as well.  However, if you check bf2player.com, your stats will still be there which means that bfhq still has ur current stats.  Maybe they are working on something...
Hoot
+3|6456

Kamikaze17 wrote:

Diogenese wrote:

All is well now though.
that has been around for a really long time. it happens quite a bit. what just happened is something different. dont know whats wrong now...
Yeah, With this in BFHQ it says you a private, you have no guns unlocked eaither and your rank is a private.
wedge3382
UD-6 Talon Whore
+14|6554|Ellisville, MS
mine were gone too, but i have seen this happen before, our stats will be back

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard