jltarsenal
+0|6428
how do u use tv missile when in chopper on ur own accuratley.....
ive tried many times and sometimes i get a hit but thts just lucky..... ive even tried sitting playing single player in a chopper for 5 hrs straight tryin to do it.........

so could someone plz tell me if there is some special secret to it or its just about the speed u do it at....?????????????
syndicat111
+39|6648|UK
Keep the Crosshair lined up on the target by clicking on it... pretty simple once you get the hang of it 
edit: keep clicking on the target

Last edited by syndicat111 (2006-08-22 12:27:24)

C.Schaffer
+19|6568|Sweden
haahaha just practice:)
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6680|Groningen / Netherlands
it is hard to explain and/or master the TV missile ownage, maybe you can learn some stuff in video's

Last edited by RonnY[NL] (2006-08-22 12:27:37)

11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6428|behind my rifle
i have a little trouble when my pilots having a siezure flying the chopper, but other than that i do good
comet241
+164|6735|Normal, IL

syndicat111 wrote:

Keep the Crosshair lined up on the target by clicking on it... pretty simple once you get the hang of it 
ill agree with what you said, but i will make one little point. sometimes i think it is easier to not keep clicking on the target. i find that if the target is sitting still, click where to go, and then leave it unless they move. if they are moving, then you keep clicking on them. sometimes constantly clicking a still target can cause an overcorrection if there is lag or something and you end up missing. just my two cents.
Xristos1
God's Little Squirt
+18|6636|Colorado
I think he means flying solo... I have the same problem... trying to work it out with the spinning your helo starts to do when you switch to the gunner seat.  Props to those that can.

jltarsenal - Do you mean when you fly solo and gun?
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

5 hours straight? Your desperate.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6515
If you mean solo, altitude is your friend.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
johnnybgood554
+13|6509|Ohio
Aim left of your target b4 u switch to the gunner seat cause the chopper will spin to the right.
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6503|Denmizzark!!

comet241 wrote:

syndicat111 wrote:

ill agree with what you said, but i will make one little point. sometimes i think it is easier to not keep clicking on the target. i find that if the target is sitting still, click where to go, and then leave it unless they move. if they are moving, then you keep clicking on them. sometimes constantly clicking a still target can cause an overcorrection if there is lag or something and you end up missing. just my two cents.
I agree..
Jim_Bred
+15|6471
I also find it hard, if I have a good pilot it's probably one of the most fun aspects of the game
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6654|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAt!!!! i am going to start all my posts that way yea tv is pretty tough u gots compensate or how ever u spell it i hate spell cheak i think itsa nazi anywho like some1 said b4 aim about umm argh a ways to the left other wise by the time u ge tint eh tv mode ull be way of target so yea

Nehmen Sie mich bitte in Ihre Liste von Freunden auf.

what does that mean i think a germen guy is stalking me
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6497|Belgium

You're talking about solo-flying, right?
Aim to the left of the target so it is on the right of your screen. Press F2 right click and left click. As the chopper always spins to the right, your missile should be released when the target was about in the middle of your screen. Now adjust the tv by clicking. Try to adjust as soon as possible, it's easier to correct at the beginning than in the end.

besides that practice.
JimmyBotswana
+82|6555|Montreal

Tushers wrote:

Nehmen Sie mich bitte in Ihre Liste von Freunden auf.

what does that mean i think a germen guy is stalking me
It means "please let me play with your balls"

no actually it means "please add me to your list of friends"
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6492

De_Jappe wrote:

You're talking about solo-flying, right?
Aim to the left of the target so it is on the right of your screen. Press F2 right click and left click. As the chopper always spins to the right, your missile should be released when the target was about in the middle of your screen. Now adjust the tv by clicking. Try to adjust as soon as possible, it's easier to correct at the beginning than in the end.

besides that practice.
yea, what he said

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard