S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6556|Montucky
Hell for me would be:

Stuck in a Stadium, with no exits mind you where *NSYNC, The Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears and Lindsey Lohan play a non-stop concert while having to be seated next to Paris Hilton as she utters "Thats hot!" every five seconds also figure in as a special guest to hell's Concert Kelly Osbourne singing every Madonna, Cher and Celine Dion song ever written. That my friends is hell, nothing can be worse than this.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6785|The United Center
Spending time with TriggerHappy998.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6760|Eastern PA
I think getting fucked in the ass for eternity would pretty much do it for me.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6758|California

Wink, Texas.
Souljah
+42|6705
ea/dice to release patches up to 100.10 and never fixing anything just nerfing everything
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6802|Dallas

ThomasMorgan wrote:

DeadboyUSMC
+65|6737|NCFSU2
Your mom... *shudder*
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6556|Montucky

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

Your mom... *shudder*
I don't have a Mom, i was assembled at MCRD San Diego by body parts from other dead Marines.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6802|Dallas

[1FR]S3v3N wrote:

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

Your mom... *shudder*
I don't have a Mom, i was assembled at MCRD San Diego by body parts from other dead Marines.
Way to be a racist asshole.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6736

stryyker wrote:

Wink, Texas.
Wink, where ever you live.
JOJOBA
my penis itches
+18|6571|Columbus, OH
America where Hillary is president, and there are no guns, and the standard language is spanish, and whites are the minority.  that is hell.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6785|The United Center

JOJOBA wrote:

America where Hillary is president, and there are no guns, and the standard language is spanish, and whites are the minority.  that is hell.
I change mine.  It would now be spending two minutes with people like you.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6684

Cougar wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

l41e
+677|6686

ThomasMorgan wrote:

JOJOBA wrote:

I change mine.  It would now be spending two minutes with people like you.
Ditto.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6669|New Hampshire, USA
Summer double sessions in football practice... that, my friends, is true hell...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6758|California

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

Summer double sessions in football practice... that, my friends, is true hell...
a fucking men to that.. we had 3 a days last year
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6802|Dallas

stryyker wrote:

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

Ohh don't be coy, you know you like bumping and slapping other sweaty, hot men in tights and spending time in the dogpile of man flesh.
137twozerosniper
+57|6603|UK
doom 3 hell section
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6758|California

Cougar wrote:

stryyker wrote:

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

Ohh don't be coy, you know you like bumping and slapping other sweaty, hot men in tights and spending time in the dogpile of man flesh.
i was a reciever, i didnt "do" the pile
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6802|Dallas

stryyker wrote:

Cougar wrote:

stryyker wrote:

I always had a feeling you were the kind of guy that was good at catching balls. 
Arkhon
FullMetalHead
+20|6538|Canberra, Australia
Here on earth. This is hell.
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6574|Carlsbad, CA, USA

JOJOBA wrote:

Moneypenny
+3|6535|Portsmouth, UK
In my house with my 4 boys and my husband when the football season starts as its on the TV EVERY day..
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6506
Playing on Strike at Karkand when everyone on the other team is either a sniper claymore spamming or an engineer tank whoreing. And the server is running 1.3 and my comp has the 1.3 incremental
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6745|67.222.138.85

Cougar wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Cougar wrote:

I always had a feeling you were the kind of guy that was good at catching balls. 
LMAOWNED

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard