SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6622
Kind of silly no posts of pics or anything, but whatever, EA is retarded as we know.
I played the CoH beta and they welcomed screen shots to show how cool the game is.
I don't have the beta of 2142 and really enjoyed seeing the info.
Whatever EA! Your as backwards as a 3rd world country!
die2fly
+6|6525|Canton, Ohio
I am playing the beta. We all had an agreement not to tell anything about it, to keep confidential.

-die2fly
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6718|California

who cares? screens are screens
die2fly
+6|6525|Canton, Ohio

stryyker wrote:

Those screens will get you trouble with the law. I don't feel like going to jail or going through copyright shit.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6718|California

die2fly wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Those screens will get you trouble with the law. I don't feel like going to jail or going through copyright shit.
if EA comes knocking at my door for releasing screens to the public i will eat my own shit.
SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6622
OH NO! I think that is the EA police at my door again for wanting info on their game!
It is still stupid to have this as a requirement to have the beta.
EA should be more concerned about getting out my 1.4 patch!
GOSH freaking Idiots (in my best napoleon dynamite voice)
ozzie_johnson
+98|6655|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
ea have screwed us around too many times now its our time to screw them over, post some screen shots.
SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6622

ozzie_johnson wrote:

ea have screwed us around too many times now its our time to screw them over, post some screen shots.
Watch out EA probably has you on their list now!  LOL.
KNOCK KNOCK, I think that's your door.
Step away from your computer and come with us!
Russkie17
+4|6459|Houston, Texas
Ah, it's so funny to watch everyone be so paranoid about a huge corporation. Yes, they did have a privacy and infringement statement. And yes, I don't want my ass to be thrown in jail. But I agree with the above posters...their just screenies, for Gods sake. If anyone wanted to steal any ideas, they would have either done it already or have found other means of obtaining information.
mattajohnstone
+15|6786
wtf yesterday there where lots of ss and even movies from ppl with the beta
where did they all go?

edit: vipper007bond had about 50 ss and movies and there was even a bf2s 2142 media forum hmmmm...

Last edited by mattajohnstone (2006-08-19 06:53:13)

dracul
+2|6805
"And yes, I don't want my ass to be thrown in jail."

You people are really freaking silly.
Even if you signed an NDA, if it doesnt involve state secrets they cant THROW YOU IN JAIL for violating it.
Worst they could POSSIBLY do is call it copyright infringement and try to screw you for "lost sales".
even that would be an extreme stretch.

Most likely they'd just boot you out of beta.
That would be enough to keep ME quiet too...
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6543
It's like a week ban for violating the NDA. Thats it.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6575|Florida
Post screens, fuck them.  Its a game demo, it shouldnt be private anyway.....well.....atleast if they want to do good on sales.  The game demo makes or breaks the full release of the game.  If the demo is shit....or in this case...unplayable to 90% of the battlefield community, everyone will be pissed.  EA/Dice needs to get their heads out of their asses and figure out how to run the business.  Its common sense.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

But this is just a Beta, a demo will still be released like they did with BF2 before release, right?
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6543
Yeah, there will be a demo. It's probably because they don't want people judging from the incomplete version.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif

ghettoperson wrote:

But this is just a Beta, a demo will still be released like they did with BF2 before release, right?
I hope so. I wanna play .
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6656| United States of America

SGT_Dicklewicz wrote:

ozzie_johnson wrote:

just yell "you will never take me alive BITCHES!!!"
Buzerk1
+44|6834
N D A: NONE DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT and it will soon be open for more people...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

die2fly wrote:

I am playing the beta. We all had an agreement not to tell anything about it, to keep confidential.

-die2fly
WTF?  That is the stupidst thing I have ever heard.  Do you get to unlock the nuclear launch codes for the US or something?  Fucking idiot computer companies.
SoC./Omega
+122|6539|Omaha, Nebraska!
that sucks, i wanted to see media and screens. but i guess its the law =/
Buzerk1
+44|6834

SoC./Omega wrote:

that sucks, i wanted to see media and screens. but i guess its the law =/
OMG.... Can you all do some Googling.... there are plenty videos on Google video and I'm sure you can find plenty on Youtube too.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6575|Florida
Hopefully there will be an actual demo.
Frytrixa
+10|6624|Germany
LOL Every "Beta" has these NDA... But who the fuck cares about? A few Years ago I was in the Beta of a Star Wars Galaxies Addon and I posted screens, Infos and Videos in a SWG fan forum... and... what can I say.. Iam still alive

All you "tough" Beta Guys can post vids and screens here in this Forum, noone comes and rip you off... the only Forum where you shouldnt post it are the official EA Forums...
str33k
+0|6845

Frytrixa wrote:

LOL Every "Beta" has these NDA... But who the fuck cares about? A few Years ago I was in the Beta of a Star Wars Galaxies Addon and I posted screens, Infos and Videos in a SWG fan forum... and... what can I say.. Iam still alive

All you "tough" Beta Guys can post vids and screens here in this Forum, noone comes and rip you off... the only Forum where you shouldnt post it are the official EA Forums...
You should go read the stickys

Last edited by str33k (2006-08-19 11:41:01)

DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6535|Search Whore killing fields

die2fly wrote:

stryyker wrote:

pussy

tvmissleman wrote:

SGT_Dicklewicz wrote:

ozzie_johnson wrote:

just yell "you will never take me alive BITCHES!!!"
They would take me because I play naked and when they barge in I wouldnt want to run outside and knock down building with the 12 foot pole in my pants

Last edited by DirtyMexican (2006-08-19 11:57:26)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard