ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6523
So neither of you 2 had any young grasshopper days? You guys skipped them completely? lol
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6623|Washington, DC

Master Gunny is rarer than Sgt Maj... I like it more.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6821|Grapevine, TX

Mekstizzle wrote:

Yes, I'm officially the lamest high rank you can get. It's lamer than Master Sergeant, because it shows that I've played even more hours without getting the basic badges. That badge is ground defense.

http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/8628/lamejn1.jpg

If i got that ground defense badge i would've been Sergeant Major instead. Ah well, can't have it all. It's unique i guess and shows that i didn't bother to sit in a mounted MG/Tow all day long. But still.

It even looks worse than the 1st Sergeant badge in game.

Any other Master Gunnery Sergeant's out there?
I know your disappointed to "only" rank up to Master Gunnery Sergeant, but in the Real US Marines, a Master Gunny is a Icon. He has prob ally served more than 25 years in the service. The difference between a Sergeant Major (E-9) and a Master Gunnery Sergeant (E-9) is , a Sgt Maj is on the Admin rank, a Master Gunny is a technical rank. So I hope you have some more pride, in the fact that you actually got a rank that is less attained in the game.

Last edited by (T)eflon(S)hadow (2006-09-06 22:45:18)

misfire00
Lead Magnet
+26|6774|Charleston SC - USA
Your stats are solid. Don't worry about the rank.
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6644|United States
I just need 9,000 points till i get promoted to major
aLi3nZ
+138|6499|New Zealand
I have the shit Master Sergeant rank on 2 of my accounts: [M.o.D]aLi3nZ / NN->aLi3nZ   - I made up for it  on my 9th.aLi3nZ account.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6529|Search Whore killing fields
I really dont give a shit about the badges. I dont try to ern them. They just come to me So you know what I have to accept them

Last edited by DirtyMexican (2006-08-17 01:52:40)

hordi74
+16|6457|Capital City of Nds, Germany

FFLink13 wrote:

tut tut tut...

im a captain
on my way for this one
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6688|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia

FFLink13 wrote:

tut tut tut...

im a captain