Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6491
I agree with aardfrith.

You're mentioning your own supposedly 'legitimate' highest round score, when you have 1.5k pistol kills in 12 hours? 99.9999% likelihood that you have stat padded yourself. Best to just keep your head down in conversations like this,- because there will be no use in crying when your own stats are reset.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6556|Forest Lake, Australia
Honestly, I'd never have picked you to have stat padded.  If that is in fact the case, you've been set up mate.  I regularly checked up on your stats, confident that you were one of the few legit players in the top 50...I'm confident you'll get your stats back...Keep me updated ok?
=TBG=Zoton
my mum says i'm cool
+22|6675|Australia

Uzique wrote:

I agree with aardfrith.

You're mentioning your own supposedly 'legitimate' highest round score, when you have 1.5k pistol kills in 12 hours? 99.9999% likelihood that you have stat padded yourself. Best to just keep your head down in conversations like this,- because there will be no use in crying when your own stats are reset.
omg dude you can't be serious, are you an idiot. why exactly isn't it possible to have that many kills with the pistol in that amount of time when considering he easily had over 100 000 kills in total and probably over 2000 hours played (being an aussie i did check his stats becuase he was the second highest in our country before this mis-hap occured and i'm note sure on the exact values but they were up there).

if he was padding anyway, his fav victim kill count would have been in the 40 50's as most padders are. and anyone that played on the internode and gamearena sf servers in australia would be able to verify that he was a very good player and he was also a fun player to be around

i seriously hope this gets fixed up for you soon mate
glopje_nl
+21|6691|HOLLAND
i feel for ya mate

i hate ea check this out>  http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=12256
i could not do anything about it freaking *&$#@!#@!#@ !!!
Dodoextinct
+16|6670

Poisongirl wrote:

Dodoextinct wrote:

A neutral thought from Kinghit is good, but from what I have seen of him.. ALL HE DOES is camp in armour. That is why i don't like his playing style.

You might not like my playing style, and I'm ok with that. But when it becomes completely unethical like spawn camping in a tank. How the fuck do you justify it?
If all he does is camp armour, then how come he has points in all areas and other maps? You don't get all your badges and medals if you only play one map in a tank, doesn't make sense now does it. It is silly to say he only ever uses armour, and easy to disprove. I have seen him play enough on other maps ground pounding or flying, so please find some other reason to dislike him, because that one won't fly.
... Ok. It may not be apparent to some, but It was supposed to be an exaggeration.

I don't mind being teabagged. I don't mind being teabagged because I prone-jump. Don't blame me because I prone jump. It gives me an advantage. I want them to take it out, because I am sick of doing it. I do it because to beat the people that attack me, I have to do it. Hey? Who's the one on trial? Certainly not me. All my stats are in tip-top shape. And armour: He has spent 71% of his time in a vehicle. Hotel at Karkand is just one place he likes to park his tank.

I am not saying that everyone who wh0res armour should be reset. But I know a fuck lot of people, who will remain nameless, who camp in armour.

On a fresh note, 1.4 will be out any time in the next 4 years, so expect to be teamkilled many times with you and all the other armour whores all going for the same piece of armour. Go ahead, see if I give a shit then. You will find I wil give about the same amount of shit that I do now. You know how much that is.

Nuff said.

EDIT: You belong in the category with:

Teamstackers
REAL exploiters
Armour whores
Vehicle whores.

Once again, no sympathy from me. If you didn't spawn camp like a 12 year old figuring out he wouldn't get pubes until he was 34, then i would probably feel sorry for you. But I don't

</EDIT>

Last edited by Dodoextinct (2006-08-16 03:02:01)

Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6676|Brisbane, Australia

*Tear*

Man, I think EA is on a real power trip, fuck them

Come play some Gamearena some time Krimson, the clans are overrunning it!
Chou
+737|6812
Deathstreak so high, you can kiss the sky

http://bf2s.com/player/74620070/
Sn|PA_Ownz_U
+2|6485
I've played along side Crimson.
Good bloke, plays to the rules...

Enjoys his tanks, I mean he really enjoys his tanks!
he is not one to exploit, or stats pad, or to join a knife and pistol server.

I done some looking in my screeny thread...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/ … een032.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/ … een008.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/ … een267.jpg

Touche. All on Internode Servers. Just has a few players on, no knife and pistol server in site.
Sure maybe hes guilty of spending too much of his time in a tank, but who can blame him?
He's brilliant.
And for those who are interested..
I'm sure the 480 screeny was in here.
http://games.internode.on.net/forums/vi … hp?t=69489
^ take a look if you wish.

I don't usually look on these forums, but when I saw this thread, I just had to register and post.

If you thought 1.3 was rather a "big" mistake, think again. This certainly takes the cake.

Last edited by Sn|PA_Ownz_U (2006-08-16 04:21:33)

Shivan
+1|6671
0_0 kontrol! i stop playing for a while and i come back to see you've been reset that friken sucks, hope things get fixed up for you enjoyed all those hours on kark with you ^_^
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6603|MANCHESTERRR
Lol, uve got Indian on ure side and you were reset unfairly. I think you will get ure stsa back Plus ure a nice guy.

Win.
l::.:LIAM:.::l
+139|6693|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
unlucky u were pretty cool to play with
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6848|Australia
I would like to thank chuy for letting this thread to go on. I have had the chance to explain what happened.
im playing as menschdefekt ( +1 to the person who can find were i got it from )
Dodoextinct
+16|6670
I don't want +1, but it is all the people who supported you in this thread.

EDIT: The last part gave it away

Last edited by Dodoextinct (2006-08-16 05:22:00)

kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6848|Australia

Dodoextinct wrote:

I don't want +1, but it is all the people who supported you in this thread.

EDIT: The last part gave it away
nah wrong
Dodoextinct
+16|6670
Was I close?
Clippit
+0|6485

Sn|PA_Ownz_U wrote:

I don't usually look on these forums, but when I saw this thread, I just had to register and post.

If you thought 1.3 was rather a "big" mistake, think again. This certainly takes the cake.
I saw this linked to from the OCAU forums... so i had to register and post too

Seriously, Crimson used to play fair (at least i never saw him as doing anything wrong), and then for some reason he seemed to decide that getting lots of points was very important...

I never found him to be disruptive like Volx, but he's definitely guilty of being a whore, and therefore getting his stats reset shouldn't be that big a surprise. That's not to say he's a bad person or whatever, just that he got in trouble for doing something wrong.

As for the stats themselves - guys, get a grip, they're just numbers.

ps- "Don't blame me because I prone jump. It gives me an advantage. I want them to take it out, because I am sick of doing it." It's lame and you know it. If you're sick of doing it, then stop doing it. Are you suggesting that when you play this game you hear that jungle music and you go all floppy and lose control of your actions?

Whether it's voodoo magic or immaturity, you probably shouldn't be pointing fingers...
shiftyrussian
+1|6516|Traveling
Sucked in crimson. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

- Shifty Russian
lord.knaslaban
+13|6587|Uppsala, Sweden

kontrolcrimson wrote:

I would like to thank chuy for letting this thread to go on. I have had the chance to explain what happened.
im playing as menschdefekt ( +1 to the person who can find were i got it from )
Somethimg about EA is dumb nuts? <----- defekt (~unfunctional in swedish)
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6813
The latest album by Massiv in Mensch?
Snubya
+10|6515|Somewhere over the Rainbow,AUS
Bl Crimson, Hope u get ur stats back, peace out. 345000 points down drain, boy i would have killed all ea members by now, marched into their office with an uzi, no joke.

Snub.
yUP|Patriots
+7|6682

ATC wrote:

I did see that there was a 4 star general on ebay, I thought it was yUP|Patriots, maybe it was you?  I dunno, I didn't think it was you.
It's not my account for sale. You'll notice the seller is located in London, United Kingdom and I'm from the US.

Here's the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/Battlefield-2-Accou … dZViewItem

thanks for the heads up ATC
Poisongirl
+6|6485

Clippit wrote:

just that he got in trouble for doing something wrong.
Actually no, he hasn't done anything wrong, how can following the rules be doing something wrong? He did not cheat, exploit the game, or sell the account, all of which are wrong. EA has made a mistake, mistakes happen. He has not spent much time in tanks lately because he was building up his skills at infantry, and previously he was going for medals, which requires a certain amount of time in a vehicle. Good old tall poppy syndrome, no wonder we have a nation of slackers, you get good at something and you must be cheating or taken down for the sake of it.

Dodo, good lord, quite possibly the worst excuse ever, I don't want to, but the crimson made me do it. Not everyone prone jumps, some actually learn how to play with skill to avoid the enemy. You say crimson is a tank whore and deserves to be reset, do you deserve to be reset for being a prone jumper? Maybe if you actually had something worth losing you might.

We have seen a kontrolcrimson06 player registered, and I've wondered whether it was a way to set crimson up because of who he is.

Last edited by Poisongirl (2006-08-16 07:24:21)

Daz
+14|6539|Somalia
Thats fucking weak man.

They shouldnt do that without showing you proof that they caught you doing something, and even if you were inside the hotel at karkand thats not even a thing you should be reset from, maybe if you do it all the time, but its EA's mistake and untill they fix it people are going to do that as I encountered today.

Lame cunts.
zebba
+2|6485

Uzique wrote:

I agree with aardfrith.

wow dude - in 5 hours I have 350 kills and 5200 revives with the shock paddles - zomg statpadder!!!  People don't run around with the pistol out all the time.  You whip it out as your last resort or whatever, then swap back to your rifle to reload.  That = almost no time at all per kill.

As to KC - yeah, I used to be in the anti-kc camp.  I am against armour spawn camping, and I am against the fact that he was working towards a war college ribbon by only playing the safe teams (mec sharqi, usmc karkand) - the two things dodoextinct has raised.  BUT, 3 things:
1-Neither of those things are against the rules, and 90% of people in armour on karkand rape the hotel, and 80% of higher ranking players (and by that, I mean like anyone first sarge or over) play the stronger team - even now with no W/L requirement for the WCR.  They are both lame tactics, I agree with dodo 100% that they are lame, but they aren't resettable offences, cause if they were, there would be about 20 players in Australia who hadn't been reset (me one of them, of course )
2-It is not possible to get the WCR without using that tactic, teamswapping FTW, or constantly stacking one side with all your 1337 mates on small servers.  Playing the safe side all the time, whilst lame, is still the most legit of tactics out of them to get it.
3-I said USED to be in the anti-kc camp.  Over the last 8 months, I've seen a big change in his online persona, and I honestly think he has become a positive influence on the Australian servers.  He's friendly, bloody great to squad up with (yeah, he gabbers, but he's an awesome squad leader and is really helpful to have around), and really seems (to me) to be making a real attempt to keep the game honest.  Based on this, and knowing how much effort he has put into the game, I genuinly doubt he would statpad or glitch.
Cheddarmuff
+21|6673
Interested to see how this pans out...Crimson, sorry to hear about the reset...just keep chugging away.

Hope you have a positive outcome!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard