glopje_nl
+21|6671|HOLLAND
Here is my letter and answer from EA dont like this what do you think about this??

>To: <[email protected]>
>Subject: BF2 Support account action
>Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 11:12:31 -0800
>
>Service Stat Reset For Battlefield 2 Account(s): glopje
>
>Your Battlefield 2 account stats have been reset due to the following violation of the Rules of Conduct and Terms of Service.
>
>Violation: Exploitation of game/service mechanics/scoring system
>
>As outlined, you will not violate the Electronic Arts Terms of Service (or others using your Account) to gain unfair advantage via the abuse of game systems or mechanics.
>
>You will not exploit any bug in the Service or in any EA product to gain unfair advantage in the game and you will not communicate the existence of any such bug (either directly or through the public posting) to any other user of the Service. .
>
>You will not do anything that interferes with the ability of other Service users to enjoy playing an EA game and using the Service, in accordance with its rules, or that materially increases the expense or difficulty of Electronic Arts in maintaining the Service for the enjoyment of all its users.
>
>The Rules of Conduct defines that you may not use features of the Battlefield 2 service for any reasons other than what each feature is designed to do. Any exploitative behavior and activity is not permitted on the Battlefield 2 service and is strictly enforced.
>
>Should Electronic Arts decide that the sole intent of the actions on this account were to defraud other players for personal gain, this account will be immediately terminated. Battlefield 2 exists only because of its community, and as that sort of anti-social behavior completely contravenes the spirit of the game, we will remove it in order to protect the rule-abiding members of the service. Please understand that any additional violations could and likely will lead to the immediate termination and loss of internet play of this Battlefield 2 account.
>
>If you feel that this action is unwarranted, or if you wish to dispute the claims of this email, we ask that you please visit the EA Account Administration site at http://support.ea.com so that they can review any possible discrepancies of this event. The Account Admin team is also available at that site should you have any general questions or concerns about the rule or its enforcement in the game, as we feel it is important to understand the rule completely before returning to the game world.
>
>Electronic Arts Terms of Service
>http://www.ea.com/global/legal/tos.jsp
>
>Thank you for your cooperation
>EA Battlefield 2 Admin team

I did not in any way violate the above this just happened to me so please reset my stats to the score before this happenend I immediately posted this event on the forum http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=11287
b.t.w my english is not good enough to understand everything as I am 14 years old but I have saved money to buy and play this game and have some fun with the other players with certainly does not include cheating of any kind

glop
Lt.Maverick|Lw|
youve now just been Pwned by the Mavster
+-1|6725
Aww what a beautiful fariry tale..lmao
dan500
+57|6848
Ul dude, EA have been reseting loads of stats the past few days, im just waiting for my e-mail to come even tho i never did anything
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6783|The Hague, Holland
*quickly checks stats to see if im still in the race*
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6705
Man that sucks they screw up once again you get punished so typical im sorry for you man i hope they do the right thing and fix you (the most likely thing is they will send a email back stating it was you not them crap)
glopje_nl
+21|6671|HOLLAND
Well i did something but i could not do anything about it  read it here>  http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=11287
EA just think reset his stats and problem solved but i spend my money on this game and they ruined it
TerrorDoll
+0|6676

glopje_nl wrote:

Well i did something but i could not do anything about it  read it here>  http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=11287
EA just think reset his stats and problem solved but i spend my money on this game and they ruined it
Sounds like you ruined it with your cheating, not them.

Good for EA.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6697|NJ
I'm actually going to say glopje didn't do anything wrong in this case. Maybe someone on the server could boost his score somewhere but he came right out and stated that something was fishy and not under his control.

Did you send EA the link to your previous complaint?
kingkong777
+-1|6670
typical EA
great customer support guys....
glopje_nl
+21|6671|HOLLAND
dude im not a cheater i would never do something like this i dont even know how to do something like this!
its a bug and there was a othere player that had the same bug as me   this guy http://bf2s.com/player/[KNsH]KN/
broncobullfrog
Extra Tender Juicy SPINY
+58|6752|The 70's

TerrorDoll wrote:

glopje_nl wrote:

Sounds like you ruined it with your cheating, not them.

Good for EA.
He didnt cheat. He got hit by the Commander Bug, and informed EA. Posted it all out on these forums.

Hey glopje, sorry to hear it, are you going to appeal/complain?
Mabec
Re-Member-Me
+6|6833
damn, when will EA understand the misstake is on their side.
glopje_nl
+21|6671|HOLLAND
well i just hope on a good anwser from EA thats all i want
topal63
. . .
+533|6719

glopje_nl wrote:

There is NO WAY you got that 200,000 commander points in a legit manner. It is 10 times your combat total and your score jumps from an average of 2 points per min to 10 in a week AND that is NOT POSSIBLE legitimately.

The commander score may be a STATs glitch? Or it may be an EXPLOIT on your part? How would EA/DICE know?

I say reset your stats to 2 points per min times the hours you've played the game = 2 x 250 x 60 = 30,000 points, more or less.

The over 150,000 point total you have is not possible. 30K is possible based on your profile, prior to any STATs glitch or exploit.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6838|Finland

topal63 wrote:

glopje_nl wrote:

There is NO WAY you got that 200,000 commander points in a legit manner. It is 10 times your combat total and your score jumps from an average of 2 points per min to 10 in a week AND that is NOT POSSIBLE legitimately.

The commander score may be a STATs glitch? Or it may be an EXPLOIT on your part? How would EA/DICE know?

I say reset your stats to 2 points per min times the hours you've played the game = 2 x 250 x 60 = 30,000 points, more or less.

The over 150,000 point total you have is not possible. 30K is possible based on your profile, prior to any STATs glitch or exploit.
Do people actually read the posts before they post? Duh...

Too bad for you, Ea has gone again [robot style]

STAT-WIPE-MODE!1! INITIALIZE!
[/robot]
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6721|The Netherlands
Gees are these ea guys stupid or what? Mistakes are only human but this really blows my mind.

EA fucked up and left some glitch in their software and released the game. Now that glitch gave you a crazy ammount of points iar and then... they erase your account and they are calling you a freakin cheater. It cant get any worse then this really.

Btw i beleave your story cause you posted about it right away here on the forums, asking what the hell happened there...

I understand you re 14, dutch and your english aint very good, maybe someone here on the forums can help you write an amazing email to ea, explaning what happened. I m not that good in writing that sort of emails cause i m a bit dyslectic but i m sure alot of ppl here can help you with that...

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-01-31 10:33:07)

VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6707|Antarctica
wooo, I hope I never get that bug, I have a feeling they wouldn't hesitate to reset me on something like that.
see-pie
+1|6677|Denmark
Umm you might want to look at his best round on Devil's Perch, it's 24,557 points in A ROUND! and geez dude...250 hours of playing and u have 150.000 points. Think twice before posting such a stupid thread.
RDMC_old
+0|6737|Almere, Holland

dan500 wrote:

Ul dude, EA have been reseting loads of stats the past few days, im just waiting for my e-mail to come even tho i never did anything
why? are they bored? and they thought like lets go reset some stats?
dop3man
I'm your pusher
+9|6738|yorkshire penisula
pwnt i guess.unlucky pal,at least it was only 240 hours not like sum of the others.and to be fair they had to with a rise of that score.
Dr_3V|L
+51|6726|Twente, The Netherlands
see-pie, would you mind actually READING the posts before replying? Thanks a lot.
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6848|North Texas

see-pie wrote:

Umm you might want to look at his best round on Devil's Perch, it's 24,557 points in A ROUND! and geez dude...250 hours of playing and u have 150.000 points. Think twice before posting such a stupid thread.
No.. you need to use YOUR head. He was an innocent bystander of an obvious scoring glitch. C'mon, even the best stat padder couldn't get 24,557 in a single round? Don't ya think?
mpec82
+-1|6722
i hate when someone immediately says "cheter, lets burn him", wtf, he has posted asking what he has to do, there are also other players affected by this glitch/but/or_what_its_name

i think i wont play anymore as commander
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6753
Even if you statpad you cant manage score like this in one round. This is EA problems. Account servers should be better supported. EA should be able to get rid of these bugs by this time. A half of year is a looong term to work it out.

to the poster:

sorry man, but I dont think that EA will do something about your account. Well try to write a letter or post on EA forums. It may help.
glopje_nl
+21|6671|HOLLAND
lol  but my dad playes on my account to sometimes

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard