jsnipy
+3,276|6696|...

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

i wanted 0 (zero) karma, as it should be, negative karma zeros positive, thusly:   balance. as is, or should be, life.
Balance and symmetry are not the same, sometimes in nature balance is achieved though asymmetrical design.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6893|California

i will give no karma to people that dont deserve it.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6935

usmarine2005 wrote:

How about playing a real game, like Special Forces on the empty BF2s US server?
Come on.  Last chance for people to kill me with air or land vehicles before the patch tomorrow.
CloakedStarship
+76|6739

eagles1106 wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

me and eagles will derail this thread in the name of the AntiKarma.
im eating another incredible crunch bar right now covered in ooey gooey chocolate with those delectable rice krisps in the middle with the sexy word "CRUNCH" engraved on the center of the bar.  My mouth is covered in chocolate, its so good.  its softer then the ass cheeks of a baby and  it tastes better then your mom. mmm.
Fuckin lol
Im going to enjoy it when these people run out of karma and start bitching.
eagles1106
+269|6757|Marlton, New Jersey.

usmarine2005 wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

thats a sad thing to admit.

me and eagles will derail this thread in the name of the AntiKarma.
im eating another incredible crunch bar right now covered in ooey gooey chocolate with those delectable rice krisps in the middle with the sexy word "CRUNCH" engraved on the center of the bar.  My mouth is covered in chocolate, its so good.
You two doing the cyber thing here?
hmmm dont think im a butt pirate. no, im not.  just a friendly joke around the forums i guess, or is it .
jk....lol............................
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6812|Montreal, Qc, Canada

eagles1106 wrote:

im eating another incredible crunch bar right now covered in ooey gooey chocolate with those delectable rice krisps in the middle with the sexy word "CRUNCH" engraved on the center of the bar.  My mouth is covered in chocolate, its so good.
WTF !!!???!!! now im pretty sure YOU are a 11 years old kid .... I rly think you are sad because this post still working and have now 45 karma point givin.... you should go and sleep or found a point in your life in stead of just keep staying here and posting stuff that make us realize how much a guy like you can be stupid
ooh and wath you post dosent make me cry dont worry... it only make me have more page in my topic
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6935

Andoura wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

WTF !!!???!!! now im pretty sure YOU are a 11 years old kid .... I rly think you are sad because this post still working and have now 45 karma point givin.... you should go and sleep or found a point in your life in stead of just keep staying here and posting stuff that make us realize how much a guy like you can be stupid
ooh and wath you post dosent make me cry dont worry... it only make me have more page in my topic
Is English you first language?
eagles1106

Andoura wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

Yes, that percisely right, because i keep posting on the forums means i have no life and that i should have one, good work sherlock.  and i also forgot, just because i disagree with you on the forums makes me gay, doesnt hit...gosh, what am i gonna do now, my life is ruined and im a gay because of a forum on the internet, awwww shucks!
Storgie
how about this thread for whiners
+15|6748|federal way washington
does this qualify as stat pumping?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6893|California

Andoura wrote:

This is going to be the karma game...

Easy to play .... you just give +1 karme to the guy in top of you, each person have to tell us the name of the guy in top of him and thats it...

LETS THE +1 ACTION BEGIN !!!!
are you so desperate for karma as to start a thread like this? for fucks sake, all i do is yell at people, and i get more kamra in a week than you have right now
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6935

stryyker wrote:

Andoura wrote:

Easy to play .... you just give +1 karme to the guy in top of you, each person have to tell us the name of the guy in top of him and thats it...

are you so desperate for karma as to start a thread like this? for fucks sake, all i do is yell at people, and i get more kamra in a week than you have right now
You also play sack tickle.
eagles1106

usmarine2005 wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

How about playing a real game, like Special Forces on the empty BF2s US server?
Come on.  Last chance for people to kill me with air or land vehicles before the patch tomorrow.
i dont prefer land or air "vehicles".  I prefer harty, yes, harty.  the human artillery, you strap a human onto the barell of the arty and fire em like a slingshot, very deadly especially when you use the Michael Jackson round because he scares the shit out of you on the way down with his ungodly aweful face to the point where you kill yourself.
diglow~Flow
+32|6800|British Columbia, Canada
+1 for Stryyker for being a good bf2 player...
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6893|California

usmarine2005 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Andoura wrote:

You also play sack tickle.
however true this statement is, it is irrelevant.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard