elmo1337
Banned
+186|6561|The real world
nick
elmo1337

crime
teamkilling for helicopter with m95, hanging gunners in the no fly zone, random asshat
BerkuT_gru
+26|6648
Nick:
[LTU] BerkuT_GRU

Crime:
Bunny hopping, c4 tossing, TKing, No fly zone killing, spawn whoring, prone camping, Base raping, using bugs, glitches and all other nice things that make me LoL.

Plz karma me, i am a bad man. BTW i like red color. You are welcom to try and kill me.

Last edited by BerkuT_gru (2006-07-06 16:33:16)

SteikeTa
+153|6749|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Hmm: SteikeTa... base raper, spawn killer, j-10 whore, bad language when he gets killed while waiting for a plane. Have tk people.... will write some more when i remember more

Ah, yes: bunny hoper, c4 chucker. dolphin diver and such... before those patches took all that away. :S

Last edited by SteikeTa (2006-07-06 16:40:07)

De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6529|Belgium

Idiot: darkman99999
Crime: shooting AT rounds at friendly chopper cause he is not in it, so teamkilling for chopper
(short comment:) He shot one round, my pilot turned for repairs and he shot another to kill us. Next time he was again not in the chopper so he did it again. Luckily we had another repair pad by then.
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6694|Sweden
alg Standing with a car infront of plane.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6771|Human Meat Shield
Awesome Man: imdead

Crime: For hating vBF2 and dry-humping SF CD at the same time kissing monitor when Warlord comes on.

Short Comment: Likes to kill and die among men and women; because no kids are allowed playing SF. Karkand players need not apply to SF servers. Spend your money on Batman toys, leave SF to the adults.
Speelbal
+146|6754|Netherlands
Idiot: Speelbal
Crime: Tk's for plane
Comment: Places c4 all over the carrier, on positions where vehicles spawn. When someone steals 'his' plane, he blows all up, resulting in sometimes 6 tks.

Crime: Racist
Comment: He hates people.

Crime: Haxor extravaganza
Comment: He sucks.

Crime: Statspadding
Comment: See above.

Crime: Being a nasty forum troll
Comment: He is wrecking people's topics.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6655

elmo1337 wrote:

nick
SargeV1.4

crime
teamkilling queue jumpers for helicopter with m95, hanging gunners in the no fly zone, random asshat
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Peldri
+4|6678|Suomi Finland
Nick: Vessanpytty (It´s finnish and it means Toiletseat)
Crime: Teamkilling me with m95 for chopper in Wake
Schlusi=[GER]
+11|6523|4856 Karkand,Hellstreet 4

[FB]Eraser wrote:

"Hawk34" and his mates from a german clan (sry, can't remember the the name of it)

I was jumpin' yesterday on his gunner seat and he didn't lift off until I leave the seat for his clan mate. So far, no tragedy, but then he TK's me... Further he's a padder. He was doing a lot of TK's for that damn chopper, so me and a lot of other players try to kick him, unfortunatly we didn't succeed.

Then come's such a lamin' comment of on of his clan mates. He wrote it in german, so I could unterstand it... typical kraut behavior... still thinking they are the chosen ones... sorry for the sarcasm and don't flame me for it. I know, not all of them ar this like.
who do u think u are? who is the racist here? fuck off cheesy! come down from ur fucking mountain and I´ll stick a nate in ur ass...
[FB]Eraser
Back in battle after 3-year break
+39|6723|Switzerland

Schlusi=[GER] wrote:

who do u think u are? who is the racist here? fuck off cheesy! come down from ur fucking mountain and I´ll stick a nate in ur ass...
Hehe... I have to answer in german here, because this speech sounds not so good in english:

Betroffene Hunde bellen, gelle Schlusi...

And back to english. When I wrote this down weeks ago, i was in anger about this clan and I agree, that it's not politically correct. Anyway, no reason for swearing! I'm always open for a good disscusion, I have no problems to apologize, if I hurt someones feeling or national pride... but not this way.

Last edited by [FB]Eraser (2006-07-07 07:34:14)

Schlusi=[GER]

[FB]Eraser wrote:

Betroffene Hunde bellen, gelle Schlusi...
what do u mean? (to go on in english) do u know how often i were killed by teamm8s for a helo or jet!? this is the reason why i don´t fly anymore! btw i´m proud of my country, whatever any nOOb says, i´m proud of how we created our country to a peacefull nation. what can u say about the swiss? ok they´r protecting the pope in carneval dresses... LoL
[FB]Eraser
Back in battle after 3-year break
+39|6723|Switzerland
My last post regarding this, Schlusi!

Your reply is just ridicoulos... the only thing where I can totaly agree with you, is the tremendous effort the germans has spend in the last 50 years, to build a well respected nation.

Any more swearing or can you communicate in an adult way also?
HM1{N}
+86|6646|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA
Nick:[TPG]Steal

Crime: Carpet bombs UCB's all through rounds from beginning to end.

Other TPG players - Arty carrier all day on wake -

All of their players seem to be total asshats - after yesterday and their pos play I will never go back on their server...

Last edited by HM1{N} (2006-07-07 12:03:30)

nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6629|The Netherlands
Idiot: meself
Crime: i have tooo funny pics on my pc
(short comment:) here you have 2:

https://img357.imageshack.us/img357/4040/forcecat2om.gif
https://img195.imageshack.us/img195/4470/poweroftheforce3qt.gif

Last edited by niekjejeje (2006-07-07 12:03:54)

mntranger
+2|6505
=TFS= clan member Mr.Spyguy wrote this in response to my message to his clanleader regarding his tking and statpadding. I talked to his clan leader about his intentional and continual  Tk's for choppers and in retribution for people punishing him after TK's.

"i dont really remember this experiance...since im kind of an asshole in pubs.... however it does sound like me. last time i remembered this was only a game. and your just prolly pissed cuz i owned your whole clan soloing like 90% of why i get kicked/banned from servers. i dont really TK much for the chopper unless i want a clanmate in with me. cuz usually the pub nubs crash it in like 2 minutes."

Last edited by mntranger (2006-07-08 12:29:47)

darthazeem
+7|6474
Well here is a great example of someone who will tk just for the fun of it

Idiot: Iraqi_Insurgent
Crime: TK's for plane or just for fun
Comment: will kill or tk just for fun

The man has over 3500 Team kills, he has spent more time killing teamates than killing the enemy

https://www.bf2sigs.net/sigs/2/7/67240774.png

Last edited by darthazeem (2006-08-09 10:19:12)

DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6539|Search Whore killing fields
Idiot: Me

Reason: I artyed the carrier on wake 2k7 while I was usmc. They were pissing me oss all waiting for planes. They were trying to mutiny me befor I did it. You mutiny me when you suck you get artyd
Schlusi=[GER]

[FB]Eraser wrote:

My last post regarding this, Schlusi!

Your reply is just ridicoulos... the only thing where I can totaly agree with you, is the tremendous effort the germans has spend in the last 50 years, to build a well respected nation.

Any more swearing or can you communicate in an adult way also?
no, sorry! (la, la, la, la, laaaaaa)
Irish.r3
+15|6496|Los Angeles, CA United States
[GZA]RedBanana.
I was soloing with the chinese chopper on daqing and went 54-0 on an older account only to be kicked right before the round ended stateing "no soloing in my server b****". I gave Banana a chance to gun before but he missed shot as shot as perfect line ups and he was messing up my KDR.
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6686|The Netherlands
Dont know him but some ass Tk'd me all the time :S

WHen he jumped in a plain i dropped some C4 on his front window and sad : Suck on that bitch!. And blow him up Fast disconnect so he couldn't punish me MUahaha
[GZA]OVERLORD
+0|6633|Cincinnati, Ohio, USA

Irish.r3 wrote:

[GZA]RedBanana.
I was soloing with the chinese chopper on daqing and went 54-0 on an older account only to be kicked right before the round ended stateing "no soloing in my server b****". I gave Banana a chance to gun before but he missed shot as shot as perfect line ups and he was messing up my KDR.
Red Banana did not kick you, I did. Banana doesn't use abusive language towards others and I do not type abusive language in kick messages. I am going to check the server logs and I'll copy/paste the exact exchange here.
We take team play seriously on our servers and whoring a chopper for solo glory is not good team play and rather rude.
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6541|The Lost Highway
https://bushwhacked.net/bits/ROFL.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard