alexilaiho68
Where's my coffee gone!?
+45|6518|Australia
the people that blame EA for BF2.. EA don't freakn make the game you idiots, DICE does.. Ever wonder what the little DICE video at the start was for? aw well now you do..

Shutup blaming EA D:
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6738|California

alexilaiho68
Where's my coffee gone!?
+45|6518|Australia

stryyker wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=38440

why yes, i do.
w00t another topic
alexilaiho68
Where's my coffee gone!?
+45|6518|Australia
I might just leave this thread forever.... /run
AnimalMotherGLP
+14|6498
I've known this too... but still when ever I crash to desktop when clicking join game, you can hear "fuck EA" come from my mouth...

But still, fuck dice. They should have released a little quick fix for the crashing bug... weeks after the patch came out they said they isolated the problem, therefore, it must not be to much harder to fix...

I cant tell you how many points I've lost due to that... And I'm a stats whore, so I love my points...

10 tickets left... 100+ points banked for myself... then we all know what happens...
Axon
Jet Whore
+107|6516
I once had 145 points with assault, and when the enemy had 1 ticket, problem with your connection.

I hate Dice's patches
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6650|Finland

this one time, at bandcamp..
I need around tree fiddy.
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6720|Australia
I've lost count at how many times i've said this. EA represents DICE, EA are accountable for DICE and their product. E.g. Dice fucks up, EA fucks up
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6584|Area 51

alexilaiho68 wrote:

the people that blame EA for BF2.. EA don't freakn make the game you idiots, DICE does.. Ever wonder what the little DICE video at the start was for? aw well now you do..

Shutup blaming EA D:
Its easier to type ''FUCK EA!!!'' ingame then type ''FUCK DICE!!!''
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6700|Disaster Free Zone

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

I've lost count at how many times i've said this. EA represents DICE, EA are accountable for DICE and their product. E.g. Dice fucks up, EA fucks up
I don't like the guy, but he has a point.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6584|Area 51

AnimalMotherGLP wrote:

I've known this too... but still when ever I crash to desktop when clicking join game, you can hear "fuck EA" come from my mouth...

But still, fuck dice. They should have released a little quick fix for the crashing bug... weeks after the patch came out they said they isolated the problem, therefore, it must not be to much harder to fix...

I cant tell you how many points I've lost due to that... And I'm a stats whore, so I love my points...

10 tickets left... 100+ points banked for myself... then we all know what happens...
No tell me, what happened?
Aust1mh
+23|6587|Sydney, Australia
hate u EA for patch 1.3!

hate me yet alexilaiho68? i'll give u a hug.
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6511

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

Agreed.
Krysiss
+15|6493|NL

alexilaiho68 wrote:

Shutup blaming EA D:
it owns dice for 60% or more and they choose the way with patch dice must take.
or why did we forget many things has been scraped out of the game for it has been released
alexilaiho68
Where's my coffee gone!?
+45|6518|Australia

Aust1mh wrote:

hate u EA for patch 1.3!

hate me yet alexilaiho68? i'll give u a hug.
I dont hate you cause your only saying it cause I hate it when people say it ^^
Mr.H@x0r
+54|6530
purple is a colour
alexilaiho68
Where's my coffee gone!?
+45|6518|Australia

Mr.H@x0r wrote:

purple is a colour
BS ITS A VERB GTFO!!!

Last edited by alexilaiho68 (2006-08-08 04:37:30)

F1r3f0xx
+3|6589

alexilaiho68 wrote:

Mr.H@x0r wrote:

purple is a colour
BS ITS A VERB GTFO!!!
FFS ITS AN ADVERB NOOB STFU!!!
But seriously, Sgt_Bob05 has a point...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6780

I hate 90% of the TOP faggots.
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6548|UK

usmarine2005 wrote:

I hate 90% of the TOP faggots.
i bet they hate you aswell
Chou
+737|6809
Okay okay Sweden made BF2 and Canada is fixing.
You don't bring a Porsche to a Volkswagen dealer and expect it to run perfect, eh?
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6713|Howell, Mi USA

alexilaiho68 wrote:

Shutup blaming EA D:
Summmmbody just got done reading stryyker's Sticky    </obvious>

btw: we also hate people for hating people who hate people
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Daz
+14|6537|Somalia
Coincidence that all EA games are poorly done?

No, The devs might be good, but cant put in their potential because of EA enforcing release dates ( hah which get delayed anyway ) and control it all, among various other things.

In my eyes its EA being cunts, as far as I know its all to do with EA, dice just make what EA want them to.

And anyway, EA bought pretty much all the people at DICE, so therefore they are one.

So fuck EA.

They ruined every other game out there.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6703|United States of America
Is it really that the company in question has created a poor quality game, or are gamers just too hard to please that nothing satisfies them?
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6828|Marathon, Florida Keys
stryykers sticky>your thread kthx
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard