Krysiss
+15|6466|NL

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

Krysiss wrote:

because the admins could take good look at my tackticks yesterday, so why I'm not kicked is my question.
Nobody did really see you, k30 was fighting and did not really take a look on your helicopter and I noticed that you had a lot of chopper kills, so I wanted to find out what was going on and I found you in the chopper, looking into the direction of the carrier After a few scans I came to the conclusion that there were not enough targets an the ground to give you that much kills and that you were attacking the carrier, but I still had no prove.
The fact that Varegg who was admining the server at that time did not warn/kick you was just a result of nobody being sure what was going on before the round was over.
lol there is sea (I think that why there are not so many ground targets )
no but there where 4x/6x times with half /fully loaded BH

but I will come to server and if I get kicked or get message then I would know the magical line better then now
------------------------------------
is there no FAQ about this
stoneisland
+20|6765|Sweden

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

Krysiss wrote:

because the admins could take good look at my tackticks yesterday, so why I'm not kicked is my question.
Nobody did really see you, k30 was fighting and did not really take a look on your helicopter and I noticed that you had a lot of chopper kills, so I wanted to find out what was going on and I found you in the chopper, looking into the direction of the carrier After a few scans I came to the conclusion that there were not enough targets an the ground to give you that much kills and that you were attacking the carrier, but I still had no prove.
The fact that Varegg who was admining the server at that time did not warn/kick you was just a result of nobody being sure what was going on before the round was over.
I flew the other China Helo with [BF2s]kjmbb (or something similar) while Krysiss flew with eagle something. And as far as I could tell they didn´t target the carrier or planes/helos taking off but waited well out of range from the Essex. Raping or not is an admin decision but I never saw them get close to the carrier. No real difference between what they did over the water and what we did as USMC when we had all the bases and parked a couple of tanks and a few APCs with helos and planes flying nonstop sorties at the end of the road from the China main. There were a few BF2s there too.Anyways, admin decision.
When in doubt - don´t do it?
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6742

stoneisland wrote:

When in doubt - don´t do it?
Or ask.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6720|Germany

Actually I meant targets at the land...
However, De_Jappe said it, Knight`UK said it, superfly said it, HellHead said it, and I'll say it again:
We have a rule that forbides attacking uncap areas, no matter from where and we want everyone on the server to follow the rules.
Accept them and everyone can have fun.
I don't think that tere is anything more to say.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6758|UK
To the OP, you cant battle record a ranked server. Not even possible. Anyone that claims that they have done it is talking shit. Battlerecorder also requires 2 servers, 1 that plays the unranked server the other that records it.
Krysiss
+15|6466|NL

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

Actually I meant targets at the land...
However, De_Jappe said it, Knight`UK said it, superfly said it, HellHead said it, and I'll say it again:
We have a rule that forbides attacking uncap areas, no matter from where and we want everyone on the server to follow the rules.
Accept them and everyone can have fun.
I don't think that tere is anything more to say.
are you a admin?

who are admin on those servers?
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6742
visit the F.A.Q for all your questions. Link
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6720|Germany

No, I'm not an admin, I'm just one of the regular players on the server. You can find an admin list here.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=31750

Last edited by Mike<Eagle23> (2006-08-07 05:48:10)

Hallvard
+262|6514|North Norway

Vilham wrote:

To the OP, you cant battle record a ranked server. Not even possible. Anyone that claims that they have done it is talking shit. Battlerecorder also requires 2 servers, 1 that plays the unranked server the other that records it.
ever been to any of the TV2 servers? they are all ranked and they all run battlerecorder

And stoneisland, that was on another map
The map the raping talk is about was Dragon valley I think... the one we flew helo on was Dalian plant

Last edited by kmjnhb (2006-08-07 05:50:02)

stoneisland
+20|6765|Sweden

kmjnhb wrote:

Vilham wrote:

ever been to any of the TV2 servers? they are all ranked and they all run battlerecorder

The map the raping talk is about was Dragon valley I think... the one we flew helo on was Dalian plant
Ah, my mistake.
Sorry
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6758|UK

kmjnhb wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Yes they "say" they are, i am telling you know it is IMPOSSIBLE, you can not do it. They say it is to try to get people to stop cheating on their servers, anyone that actually believes them in my opinion is an idiot.

Btw i am an admin on both of my clans servers, we have tried to experiment with it beyond what you are told you can do with BF2CC, however what we have found is that you CANT battlerecord ranked servers. I even got kicked from a TV2 server for stateing that.

Last edited by Vilham (2006-08-07 05:55:28)

Krysiss
+15|6466|NL

kmjnhb wrote:

Vilham wrote:

yep been there nice server.
and downloading the files is going perfect.
Krysiss
+15|6466|NL

Vilham wrote:

kmjnhb wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Yes they "say" they are, i am telling you know it is IMPOSSIBLE, you can not do it. They say it is to try to get people to stop cheating on their servers, anyone that actually believes them in my opinion is an idiot.
oke right..
that's why I'm playing sometimes on them
stoneisland
+20|6765|Sweden

Vilham wrote:

kmjnhb wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Guess that makes me an idiot but I have watched battlerecorded movies captured on TV2 servers. And no, I don´t mean FRAPs, I mean the ones you can download from BFHQ ingame.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6730|The Hague, Netherlands

Played allot on TV2 server, and i was always able to download the battlerecorder files from them
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Hallvard
+262|6514|North Norway

lmao!! Are you serious? I guess I have to post some proof then
Screenshot of what it looks like on "comunity" after you play on servers with battlerecorder:
https://img488.imageshack.us/img488/3107/battlerecorderjn7.th.png
Congratz! You just learned something new!
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6758|UK
Well then if it is possible, which i quite literally dont see how they have done that, seeing as when you set battle recorder to On, it makes the server unranked. Why havent you got battlerecorder on your server?
Krysiss
+15|6466|NL

Vilham wrote:

Well then if it is possible, which i quite literally dont see how they have done that, seeing as when you set battle recorder to On, it makes the server unranked. Why havent you got battlerecorder on your server?
:S

it doesn't amke the server unrankend
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Does it matter why BF2s doesn't has Battlerecorder on ? no, we just don't have it on. TV2 server have it on:

1) it doesn't make it unranked
2) after playing go to community > download the one you want, you need to download it shortly after you played because after that they will be deleted from their servers.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6742
anyway, this is kinda going off the original post now, and even then you could have just discussed all this in one of the other topics in this sub-forum.

Any chance of a *delete* here?
Krysiss
+15|6466|NL

theDude5B wrote:

anyway, this is kinda going off the original post now, and even then you could have just discussed all this in one of the other topics in this sub-forum.

Any chance of a *delete* here?
why ?¿
I still waiting on that other response of my pilot from yesterday.(don't know him really so)
but he flyed the chopper for me.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6572|England
I really dont know why you just dont leave it alone and get on and play the game and follow the server rules.Any baserapeing/spawncamping = kick/ban .If you donbt like it play elsewhere but dont whine about it here ,the server has had these rules for ages and are not going to change because your lame and like getting easy kills and ruining others fun.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6742
why?

because we have sections for talking to each other.

If everyone who came to the server wanted to start a new topic, then we would have hundreds of threads just sitting here.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=18582, use this thread for your, praise,whine etc stuff (BF2s EU server)

closed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard