SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6703|The darkside of Denver
seriously for someone for 1000+ hours of time your stats suck....

but its cute to see you get all angry about this.  I also wonder how someone with over 1000 hours of game time doesn't know that weekends are notoriously slow for stats updates....
sonneillon
+4|6675|where the fuck am i?
Gaaaaammmmeeee Ooooovvveeerrrrr.
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6522|Vancouver, USA
Yah, I've had the same problem this weekend.  Its really weird.  I was pretty scared too, and also a little pissed off, but they finally updated so it is all good.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6736
some ban this fag already
millhous
+39|6680|OREEGONE, USA
Shut the hell up reddragon.  To me, your the low rank, noob.
REDRAGON12345
Banned
+71|6716
tell me how my stats suck?? i know i do not own but i now i am better then average
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6763|California

REDRAGON12345 wrote:

tell me how my stats suck?? i know i do not own but i now i am better then average
well according to yourself, you own everyone that is below you
The#1Spot
+105|6583|byah

REDRAGON12345 wrote:

Trigger Happy Is A Low Ranked Nooobish Kid That Sucks At Bf2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your a high ranked moron that uses claymores to defend himself and shoots with one eye open
REDRAGON12345
Banned
+71|6716

The#1Spot wrote:

REDRAGON12345 wrote:

Trigger Happy Is A Low Ranked Nooobish Kid That Sucks At Bf2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your a high ranked moron that uses claymores to defend himself and shoots with one eye open
LOL...Thanks??
eagles1106
+269|6627|Marlton, New Jersey.

REDRAGON12345 wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

REDRAGON12345 wrote:

Or what 2nd littlle low ranked noob kid???
maybe he just doesnt play as much as you, and i know you'll do it, but i dont give a shit unlike you because its a game, so call me a low ranked noobish kid, its pretty funny because your the one acting like the kid whos always trying to be "13373|2" then the other "NO0bz" at bf2...

good job at feeling cooler because your a higher rank in a computer game......

on a side note, i got promoted to 1st. lt. 3 times today and it didnt update once and bfhq never showed the rank up screen, and my points are the same as they were 7 hours ago even though i played today
NooB...
lol ill act like you then.

your a NooB, your kills streak blows, your death streak REALLY BLOWS, your infantry stats arent great, and get a better aviator ratio.  its not hard, i can do it too.  nobody is perfect, even you.

scrub.
see, i can do it too like i said before, but i dont like to because its a game and nobody really cares, NooB.
my stats arent great either, say anything you want about them, but itll be like your talking to a fucking wall, because i dont give 2 shits.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6589
Look at his favorite victim.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
JG1567JG
+110|6632|United States of America
Hey I'll see you all next weekend.  Same topic, different thread.  see ya there.
Teeksy90
Superior lord
+150|6670|Norway
Gee, I have to take sides with redragon on this one, I mean, what other way is there to jugde people other than pixelated awards and nice ranks aquired in a videogame?? So to you all, nOOb!!

Last edited by Teeksy90 (2006-08-05 22:57:44)

Hooten-Delta
+2|6543

REDRAGON12345 wrote:

My stats are not updateing!!! Even on BFHQ!!! Is this happening to everyone or just me??? I am soo scared my stats were wiped PLEASE tell me this is happening to everone!!!!
Jesus fucking christ.. how can you be a Colonel and not know about the slow weekend stats updates? I haven't even played a month and have already seen it happen a couple times where it took several hours to update. I used Search to figure it out.

Obviously stats don't mean a thing when it comes to IQ around here.

Last edited by Hooten-Delta (2006-08-06 00:18:38)

SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6703|The darkside of Denver

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

he definitely stat padded
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6600|Kent, UK

<SS>SonderKommando wrote:

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

he definitely stat padded
riSm
+3|6520|Sydney, AU
I think they're delayed a few hours. Took 4hrs+ for my expert explosives to show.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard