URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6637|inside the recesses of your...
After I log off EA if I check my stats they are usually altered somewhat.  I played on a non-patched server last night so I didn't freak about no stats.  But it's been about 2 hrs since my last ranked 1.3 patched game and stats have not changed.....  Anyone else seeing this?
lukeiamnotyourfather
Joe's Crematorium, You Kill'em, We Grill'em!
+37|6694
yea sometimes the stats dont update as fast as they should

Last time, it took about 2 hrs to update

Last edited by lukeiamnotyourfather (2006-08-04 19:42:09)

Brasso
+1,549|6649

I think stats have been slow today, I had a friend bitchin about them.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6738|California

its the weekend. enough said.
eatmywheaties
+2|6777
ya i just got my expert air and it isn't up yet.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/hondata7700/expertair.png
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6537|Montucky
yeah i owned -=RD=-Volx with claymores 10 times and once with a L96A1, but it hasn't updated him as my favorite victim since my last fav. victim was some schmuck and i killed him 4 times...
Aust1mh
+23|6587|Sydney, Australia
What "Stats" are you talking about? just points?

I got Expert Anti Tank 3 times over a week before it was updated to my page, first 2 times just
never got added by BF2s.com or the game it self.

some "Stats'' are lost forever.
tyme414
+29|6660

stryyker wrote:

Stats hardly ever update fast on fridays or saturdays, it usually takes hours... dont freak out, be patient
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin

Aust1mh wrote:

What "Stats" are you talking about? just points?

I got Expert Anti Tank 3 times over a week before it was updated to my page, first 2 times just
never got added by BF2s.com or the game it self.

some "Stats'' are lost forever.
Yeah, I just mean points.  I hope they aint lost forever.  I've SHOULD have 3 golds tonight....blah. 
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin

tyme414 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Stats hardly ever update fast on fridays or saturdays, it usually takes hours... dont freak out, be patient
Roger.  Thanks, guys.
I_invented_BF2
DICE/EA spokesman
+19|6501|denmark
AAAAAAAAAARGH.... today I earned 3-4 veteran badges and one ribbon... but it hasn't showed up in my stats yet, nor can I see them on BFHQ... the bf2s.com stats site has updated every 2 hour TWICE, and they still haven't appeared...

I've been playing for about 4 hours today, and nothing has been updated.. same globalpoint, same number of victories and defeat, etc....

WHY, WHY, WHY.....
LeRodinchen
+2|6494|Vienna, AT
Same for me. Playing about 4-5 Hours today, still no update, neither in BHQF nor on the stats page - cant remeber it took so long for me to update. I hope my "work" isnt lost.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6696|Middle of nowhere

URE_DED wrote:

After I log off EA if I check my stats they are usually altered somewhat.  I played on a non-patched server last night so I didn't freak about no stats.  But it's been about 2 hrs since my last ranked 1.3 patched game and stats have not changed.....  Anyone else seeing this?
well, you can still get points from a non-1.3 server, hell, i got about 4k from 1.22 while 1.3 was out before i finally got 1.3
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6586
There should be a sticky why the stats on weekends usually take longer to update. It's simply to the larger amount of players playing on weekends and therefore a higher load for the statsservers.

Every weekend you can read several threads about this topic.
gavjof
+4|6615|UK
Somethings definately up. After a heavy drinking session last night, I fell out of bed at 10am and have played games all day until 5/5:30pm.

I just figured the stats were slow to update but now I've seen it go up from my last game or two, and it's only gone up 100 points! I'm Missing a couple of medals too. a number of us are having the same problem: jof, private_ridgway, Si, etc.

How come it shows my last battle, but it hasn't collected my other games!
Jammyc_53
+5|6576|Newcastle-England
yeah i made a thred above about this, thank god im not alone
I_invented_BF2
DICE/EA spokesman
+19|6501|denmark
it has been trailing 4-8 hours all day...
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6785|Arizona
Every weekend...more and more ppl complain about this.  Obviously, more ppl play on weekeds, so their systems are most likely delayed, relax, and use search too plz. 
jax
+12|6786

eatmywheaties wrote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/ … ertair.png
i c u got it the cheap way of artying people as commander whlile sitting on a stinger i like your style
DaJJ
+13|6656|1500 Gold Medaller's land
easiest way to get expert air defense is whoring in ghost town with british sas's anti air tank, very easy
pennangton
From Israel with love
+7|6754|Israel

eatmywheaties wrote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/ … ertair.png
Sitting in the stinger as commender getting artillery kills is hardly difficult.

{back on topic} Sometimes they take 2minute to update sometimes 2 days, patience.
Mr.Warner
+20|6661
I have been on for most of the day and they have not budged once.  BFHQ has the same numbers that has been up sence 2 days ago, the last time I played. . .

Something is amis,  I just hope that EA / DICE saved all them valuable Server Snapshots.

--
Mr.Warner
Dersmikner
+147|6516|Texas
I got some small crap from an early round, which just scared me to tell the truthm but the ribbon I got and the big round haven't shown up yet. Hopefully they will, but those were done about 9 hours ago so I'm surmising that they're lost in the ether somewhere...
eagles1106
+269|6602|Marlton, New Jersey.
i got promoted 3 times today, and it still shows no progression in rank or points...
maestrium
+13|6503|Arizona

eagles1106 wrote:

i got promoted 3 times today, and it still shows no progression in rank or points...
How do you get promoted 3 times in one day? Same account?

Anyway, I got two ribbons and I'm still waiting for them to update.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard