Microwave
_
+515|6647|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
This thread gets my annoyed  :S        So much utter shit!  [not saying what]

But i can't help reading it.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6756

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

When a group of TOP members enter a server we play to win, usually joining the side thats getting blown to pieces already.  Getting some ppl who are on TS into the stronger vehicles is a must, (choppers, jets, armor) those hold the key to winning the round.  If I have been in a chopper half the round with a great pilot and doing my job, I'm not about to let some staff Sgt take the chopper just to be nice.  I will eject him in a heartbeat.  If he gets in the helicopter hes not going to do anything but get shot down, causing our ground troops some major headaches with the enemy heli.  However, if, and I mean if, because 99% of ppl who want to fly are idiots, there is another two guys who are very good and using coms that want the chopper, I'll let them have it next round.  If its to help the team, I WILL eject you from my chopper.   And don't give me this "you stat whore!!" stuff, I've already been stat wiped once (thankfully, I wouldn't want them back) and have no reason to play for points.  If I did I would already be a general again.
So if You and I were playing in the same server, and I thought that I would do a better job in the jet than you and I TK'ed you that would be ok?

Last edited by Sgt.Gene (2006-07-29 14:03:19)

Microwave
_

Sgt.Gene wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

When a group of TOP members enter a server we play to win, usually joining the side thats getting blown to pieces already.  Getting some ppl who are on TS into the stronger vehicles is a must, (choppers, jets, armor) those hold the key to winning the round.  If I have been in a chopper half the round with a great pilot and doing my job, I'm not about to let some staff Sgt take the chopper just to be nice.  I will eject him in a heartbeat.  If he gets in the helicopter hes not going to do anything but get shot down, causing our ground troops some major headaches with the enemy heli.  However, if, and I mean if, because 99% of ppl who want to fly are idiots, there is another two guys who are very good and using coms that want the chopper, I'll let them have it next round.  If its to help the team, I WILL eject you from my chopper.   And don't give me this "you stat whore!!" stuff, I've already been stat wiped once (thankfully, I wouldn't want them back) and have no reason to play for points.  If I did I would already be a general again.
So if You and I were playing in the same server, and I thought that I would do a better job in the jet than you and I TK'ed you that would be ok?
Nice! 
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6551|The real world

james@alienware wrote:

Sig says enough

"k/d ratio finally > 1 , after the worst start ever!"
niomosy
+26|6682

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

niomosy wrote:

Sorry, there's no such thing as "your" vehichle.  First come, first served.  Get in line.  If you didn't want me in the heli, you shouldn't have died.  Things happen?  Yeah, like me getting in the heli instead of you.  Grow up.  Deal with it.  If I'm going to crasy within a minute or two, you can easily wait that minute or two.  It's time to learn something besides instant gratification, kids.

Talk about a bunch of whining, spoiled little brats that throw a temper tantrum when their favorite toy is taken away from them.
I got the vehicle first, and you think its belongs to you because your standing on the heli pad for half the round doing NOTHING while I'm out making my team win?  It sounds like you are the one who needs to grow up.  There are no 'lines' for jets, that is a false notion created by noobs to protect themselves just like no baserape rules.  I repeat:  'Standing in line' on the chopper pad does NOT make the chopper yours.  You are merely wasting you time and your team's time.
You apparently missed my mention of first come, first servered.  If you get it first, fine.  Next time it spawns, if I get it first, then so be it.  If you're going to be so childish as to TK me out of the chopper then you really are little more than a whining little brat throwing a temper tantrum for losing your favorite toy.  Again, if you can't simply wait the few minutes you guys suggest it will take for me to be blown up and a new chopper spawn, you've got issues with patience.

Ahhhh, now you're going for the "there's no lines, n00b" comments.  Typical.  That's a defense thrown out by those that can't handle that someone else got their toy.  I never suggested a queue system, though I've seen some servers enforce such.  That's you putting your own bias into my words. 

I've played with some great pilots who were perfectly willing to take me up as the gunner to have some fun.  New players don't learn if vets never bother to help them learn and you're a perfect example of that spoiled brat attitude.
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6501|Daytona Beach, FL

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Right on... I hate team killers.. yet at the same time what are u gonna do when a rookie jumps in a plane?
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6587|Iceland
Back in the spring I got REALY pissed at the TOP clan and it was not 1 u would forget.

Today I can play on the SF server and no problems at all.
Amazing what can happen when ppl start to be mature [me that is]

Last edited by [n00b]Tyler (2006-07-29 14:24:08)

JaM3z
Banned
+311|6703

Todd_Angelo wrote:

I too wrote a stroy no one cares about.
Cheddarmuff
+21|6644

elmo1337 wrote:

I play with TOP to, team killing for vehicle happens (did that before I started playing with TOP)

Redzoning people happens, did that to before TOP.

Jamez is totally right, first of all lets say your a private first class, if you got the game it does NOT necessarily mean that you have right to all the vehicles, some people dont seem to understand, that 2 guys who are experienced in lets say the helicopter, perform way better, and give better results to the team, ie taking the enemy chopper out time after time.
Elmo, I usually love your posts (and sigs) but I have to disagree with this....with the exception of commander which is rank based there is no, no, no and let me say it again NO rank requirement for using vehicles....you have no idea if a person started another account to have better stats or what.  I have flown (both pilot and gunner) with many lower ranked players who have performed fine and I even flew with a lance corporal  who was outstanding with the helo. 

Sure it sucks beyond belief when you get in the chopper and the pilot sucks or the gunner doesn't know what a TV missile is but until you give them a chance you can't really say you are better than they are (or that they would hinder the team).  And let's be serious, attitudes like "it's my chopper" or "I can help the team more" are really just "I get an ass load of points from it and don't want anyone else getting them" or "I don't want to have to use my kit weapon when I can use the cannon, missile, etc. to blow shit up".

Sure, I will wait for a vehicle to spawn from time to time (either because I just died in it or I noticed a teammate did and knew it would be respawning soon) and someone else jumps in...sure I wanted to tk them but what's the point, I can still kill things on the ground and after all, it's only a GAME.  Tk'ing is the lowest form of a gamer, worse than noob because you just don't care about anyone but yourself...it's like the a-hole that cuts up in a lane that is ending to cut someone off...
Microwave
_

elmo1337 wrote:

james@alienware wrote:

Sig says enough

"k/d ratio finally > 1 , after the worst start ever!"
Erm?

Ha?! 

What is your problem with being civil?     Some people are so......erm....low, i don't know why.

I mean i enjoy playing the game so i'm happy which is what i play for, what warrant do you have to comment on how i play? People don't need shits like you going round the forums spoiling things, ruining their fun and enjoyment and generally being... not nice.

I FUCKING hate you

Last edited by james@alienware (2006-07-29 14:31:15)

Cheddarmuff
+21|6644
The internet brings out the dick in people...it must be the anonymity of it all...
Microwave
_

Cheddarmuff wrote:

The internet brings out the dick in people...it must be the anonymity of it all...
Thats exactly what i was thinking      Why just can't people be nice a respect other people, i have never got that angry at anyone in 'real life' and i don't hate anyone at all, but his complete disregard for other peoples feelings really gets to me.

Last edited by james@alienware (2006-07-29 14:36:12)

Sgt.Gene
+215|6756

Cheddarmuff wrote:

Its because they know if they act like an asshole in real life they will most likely get beat up. But on the internet they assume they are safe behind their screen to unleash their rage. Kinda lame
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6577|England

Cheddarmuff wrote:

Well said twat

Totally agree +1
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6583|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

Sgt.Gene wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Actually.. I really doubt that Vengance would care if you TKed him for a jet.  OH NO HIS STATS!

Besides, what goes around, comes around.

Last edited by BabySpinach13 (2006-07-29 15:18:12)

Sgt.Gene
+215|6756

BabySpinach13 wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Actually.. I really doubt that Vengance would care if you TKed him for a jet.  OH NO HIS STATS!

Besides, what goes around, comes around.
Thats not the point.
flacwby
+0|6474
Personally I like the TK'ing over planes becasue as a Medic I get lot's of easy points reviving the poor lad.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6677|United States of America

Cheddarmuff wrote:

It's the cause of internet bullies who know there are no consequences for their actions. I have always wanted to act like and ass someplace but I must've been raised to not do that since I still apply the same rules of society to online pursuits.

I don't know, I guess I'm just a nice guy
Defiance
+438|6663

I've heard of TOP being called the myg0t of BF2 and from what I've seen it sounds about right.

If you come to my clan server we're not going to ban you right off the bat, but keep in line.

Oh don't worry, I don't honestly think you're as bad as myg0t. Admin plugins for AMX and Mani are made so that if anyone puts myg0t or one of many variations they're instantly permabanned.

I'm waiting for TOP to join those leagues.

Last edited by Defiance (2006-07-29 17:06:12)

Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6619|Warlord

JaM3z wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

You have been awarded: Lame Comeback Ribbon

When you're ready to grow up and act like an adult (assuming you are actually an adult and not a teenager like you're coming across) and at least try to debate the issues like a mature person then come back to me....

But as it stands it looks like you have just the kind of personality traits that appear to be an entrance requirement for being Petey.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6690

Todd_Angelo wrote:

JaM3z wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

You have been awarded: Lame Comeback Ribbon

When you're ready to grow up and act like an adult (assuming you are actually an adult and not a teenager like you're coming across) and at least try to debate the issues like a mature person then come back to me....

But as it stands it looks like you have just the kind of personality traits that appear to be an entrance requirement for being Petey.
what did he say?
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6634|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
all the comebacks posted here are lame. its the internet. on a forum about a game.

so quit the arguing and bitching and play the game already.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6541|UK

I dont have a problem with the top clan, but, something not quite right.

My buddy was kicked for a high ping while he was in the J-10, ping was 30.  Upon his return he enquired why he was kicked, told 30 is to high (there was tons of +80s in there) and quickly pointed out the guy who replied ping was in the 50 region.  BANNING FUBAR...

Hmmm ok fine, maybe he was cheeky.......Next I go for the plane, wasnt doing especially well on the ground, so I thought I would go make up my k/d ratio back to where it was, or better ofcourse.  I never even glanced at the carrier the whole round, but still managed +40 kills and no deaths, with 150 tickets left, a message came up, KICKING FUBAR M.bell unknown reason

I mean, wtf if they wanted there bloody plane back just ask ffs, OR they could of administrativly destroyed my vehicle.

But ffs kickin me cause they had to sit there all round, Go do something else if it anoys u, but as it is their server I guess there incharge, but I myself wont be returning.

Well, maybe one night, for revenge, FUBAR style

Adios
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6781|England

Horse wrote:

If they want a plane they kick you regardless "to make room for admin" when there are plenty of slots
To make room for an admin in the jet that would mean.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6619|Warlord

spawnofthemist wrote:

all the comebacks posted here are lame.
Speak for yourself

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard