sneakysegan11
+13|6570|York, PA
Ok i see videos all the time of people destroying tanks with the M95?!?!?!?!? How in the hell can you do that? Is there like a certain place you have to shoot to destroy it? Anybody know?
specxops
Banned
+18|6676|Boca Raton,Florida
when its flaming i think if u shoot it, you get the kill
sneakysegan11
+13|6570|York, PA

specxops wrote:

when its flaming i think if u shoot it, you get the kill
idk because in the videos they are in good armor and not flaming
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6572
link to these videos?
Lazzars
+4|6673
i would like to see these videos too
sneakysegan11
+13|6570|York, PA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab45iOl_ … search=bf2 <<< here is one, he does it at the end
mgjunner
Banned
+11|6560

sneakysegan11 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab45iOl_Kgc&search=bf2 <<< here is one, he does it at the end
its an old, fake, movie
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6572
First off thats single player and hes just modded stuff.
sneakysegan11
+13|6570|York, PA
ok well i didn't know that, that is why i posted it!!!!!!!!! But ok.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6777|Chicago.
lol, that is what the M95 SHOULD be like!!!
MECtallica
+73|6530|jalalabad
they need to give weakpoints on cars for the M95, like a spot on a tank where you can shoot and it hits the driver, so no more tank. And they need to add fuel tanks on vehicles for M95s to hit.
Madhadda1
+270|6571|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

MECtallica wrote:

they need to give weakpoints on cars for the M95, like a spot on a tank where you can shoot and it hits the driver, so no more tank. And they need to add fuel tanks on vehicles for M95s to hit.
can we PLEASE just leave the game the way it is before ea nerf's all guns and vehicles.......
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6746|California

BigmacK192 wrote:

lol, that is what the M95 SHOULD be like!!!
a .50 rifle cannot destroy a tank. it might be able to disable it, but nit blow it up
macwet
+0|6510|Eindhoven, Netherlands
in the movie they use a cheat. With one i don't know
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6759|Oslo, Norway
well, this is pretty easy to mod in, just change the damage of the M95 or the armour of the tank...
DrM
+33|6647
An M95 cannot hurt a tank or APC or AA. They all have the same armour [but different hit points].
All other vehicles can be damaged by the M95.

Try this yourself.
Go an empty server, get the M95, shoot at a tank. After 30 hits, jump in the tank and see if there is any damage.

DrM
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6574|USA bitches!
I brought down a smoking attack helo w/ my L96A1. I didn't think I could do it, but I popped off 4 shots on it and it disppeared into the fog. 4 seconds later, it blew and I had 2 kills. Fucking sweetest kill ever.
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6653|The Netherlands
it is a mod, mabe the first one of the  sir. mod, if you shoot you get an arty strike were you shotted
dquinner
+4|6521|Ireland

Jenkinsbball wrote:

I brought down a smoking attack helo w/ my L96A1. I didn't think I could do it, but I popped off 4 shots on it and it disppeared into the fog. 4 seconds later, it blew and I had 2 kills. Fucking sweetest kill ever.
Yeah its funny when stuff like that happens. If u see a chopper about to crash into sumtin and u hit it with even a pistol bullet before it crashes you get the kill. You got the kill because you were the last to hit the chopper before it caught fire or he crashed trying to repair probably.
sneakysegan11
+13|6570|York, PA
crazy stuff

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard