ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6734|Las Vegas
Ok, I've seen plenty of people go faster than this but check out  the freakin' road he picked!  Guy could have been pasted so easily.....

(warning - site may be NSFW)
http://www.tacobomb.com/html/Motorcycli … 00KPH.html

This guy's days are probably numbered.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6544|Global Command
See?
If you were a Ninja, you'd have a lot more posts in your thread.
Last chance for level 2 status.

Young men have a habit of doing really stupid things with machines and this guy is a good case in point.
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6542|Portland, OR USA
This guy is the reason behind two things.

Thing letter one:  Stupid people die in stupid ways.

Object number B: Darwin Awards are handed out each year.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6673| United States of America
lets see 300 KPH in MPH thats = HOLY FUCK HE'S HAULING ASS!!!!!
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6751|Salt Lake City

tvmissleman wrote:

Well, since you didn't say it for us damn Americans that still measure everything in MPH.

300 KPH = ~180 MPH

If I'm off, some one please feel free to correct me.
PASSUBY
+30|6647|Louisiana
Wonder what he was riding?...Had to be a 600cc bike... Thank God for in-line 4 engines! He was running in the red for about 5 seconds..NICE ROAD TOO!
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6751|Salt Lake City

PASSUBY wrote:

Wonder what he was riding?...Had to be a 600cc bike... Thank God for in-line 4 engines! He was running in the red for about 5 seconds..NICE ROAD TOO!
I'm not familiar with the major brands of motorcycles in Europe, but maybe a BMW or Ducati?  Didn't look to be one of the Japanese bikes.
PASSUBY
+30|6647|Louisiana

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

PASSUBY wrote:

I'm not familiar with the major brands of motorcycles in Europe, but maybe a BMW or Ducati?  Didn't look to be one of the Japanese bikes.
Maybe, but it looks like a Rice burner to me.. Yamaha or Suzuki...(Doesn't matter I guess, he was getting it though) "Sounded" like an in-line 4 though.. But like you said, I am not familiar with European motorcycles either.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6751|Salt Lake City

PASSUBY wrote:

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

PASSUBY wrote:

Maybe, but it looks like a Rice burner to me.. Yamaha or Suzuki...(Doesn't matter I guess, he was getting it though) "Sounded" like an in-line 4 though.. But like you said, I am not familiar with European motorcycles either.
I'm still thinking more along the lines of a Ducati.  By the way, if anyone has $15K USD that they don't know what to do with, and want to buy me a Ducati, I'm open to such an idea. 
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6785|AUS, Canberra
he doesn't even get to 300, iv got video from my tank camera of me getting up to 240 from a set of traffic lights. fastest iv been on mine is 305

PASSUBY wrote:

haha no 600 is doing that!!!!  it looked to be a new Kawasaki zx-10  by the dash.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6751|Salt Lake City

THA wrote:

he doesn't even get to 300, iv got video from my tank camera of me getting up to 240 from a set of traffic lights. fastest iv been on mine is 305

PASSUBY wrote:

haha no 600 is doing that!!!!  it looked to be a new Kawasaki zx-10  by the dash.
What's the displacement of the ZX-10?  750cc, 900cc...?
THA
+609|6785|AUS, Canberra

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

THA wrote:

PASSUBY wrote:

PASSUBY
+30|6647|Louisiana

THA wrote:

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

THA wrote:

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

THA wrote:

PASSUBY wrote:

Displacement is 998 cc's BTW..What makes you think a 600cc bike will not do these speeds? (I.E--Sprockets, Power Commander..Exhaust..ETC) Not trying to be a smart ass. Just curious why would you say NOT a 600cc bike? It may well not be a 600 bike.

I do agree it is a ZX10 though...Dash looks the same!

Last edited by PASSUBY (2006-07-22 20:01:48)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6735|California

the ZX-10 is a very nice, rides pretty smooth*

*(one of the perks of having a father that has worked at Kawasaki for 32 years )
PASSUBY
+30|6647|Louisiana

stryyker wrote:

*(one of the perks of having a father that has worked at Kawasaki for 32 years )

stryyker wrote:

Very nice bike...Handles just like a 600cc bike too..

Styyker, where does your father work? I myself have not worked for Kawasaki that long, but 13 years sometimes feels like an eternity!
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6735|California

PASSUBY wrote:

stryyker wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Very nice bike...Handles just like a 600cc bike too..

Styyker, where does your father work? I myself have not worked for Kawasaki that long, but 13 years sometimes feels like an eternity!
Irvine, hes director of Public Affairs
The#1Spot
+105|6554|byah

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

tvmissleman wrote:

Well, since you didn't say it for us damn Americans that still measure everything in MPH.

300 KPH = ~180 MPH

about 186mph good guess of 180
62mph=100km
im american i just prefer to use the metric system cause its so much easier

Last edited by The#1Spot (2006-07-22 20:09:14)

ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6734|Las Vegas

THA wrote:

he doesn't even get to 300

Close enough for me......

Edit:  Nice bike THA.  Stay away from those handlebars.

Last edited by ShotYourSix (2006-07-22 20:18:32)

Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6751|Salt Lake City

The#1Spot wrote:

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

tvmissleman wrote:

300 KPH = ~180 MPH

about 186mph good guess of 180
62mph=100km
im american i just prefer to use the metric system cause its so much easier
Except for computer temps, I'm not that familiar with the metric system.  I just figure that 1 kilometer is ~.6 miles, so that's how I figured it.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6564|Southeastern USA
yeah i'd put that one about a liter, but then I'm not much into new bikes, looking to get an enfield myself
THA
+609|6785|AUS, Canberra

PASSUBY wrote:

Displacement is 998 cc's BTW..
well i was gona write that but was sure id get comments about being to specific.

PASSUBY wrote:

What makes you think a 600cc bike will not do these speeds? (I.E--Sprockets, Power Commander..Exhaust..ETC) Not trying to be a smart ass. Just curious why would you say NOT a 600cc bike? It may well not be a 600 bike.

I do agree it is a ZX10 though...Dash looks the same!
600's just don't pull that hard. even the full factory backed 600's in the world superbike supersport class don't pull anywhere near as hard as a stock litre bike.

also 600 tacho's go up to about 16,000 and most thou cc only go to 14, like the one in the vid.

as a side note the new zx10's are dogs below 7000 rpm ( you will litrely get beating in the first 20 meters by a vespa ), once you hit 7000 you better be holding the fuck on! they are easily the fastest out of all of this years 1000 cc'ers.
Rick_O_Shea678
Angry Engy
+95|6768

kr@cker wrote:

yeah i'd put that one about a liter, but then I'm not much into new bikes, looking to get an enfield myself
I dreaming of a Triumph here.  Enfield?  Where you gonna get one in the States?
I'm not making fun...are there more than 10 in each state?  And are there even any for sale?
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6574|The real world
omfg, 88,6 km/h is my top with my 50cc
~NSSO~KamiKazi
+3|6507
I guarantee this guy has a different sprocket set on his bike and that's a misreading, you can tell by how fast the people going the other way are passing by, I've done 170+ mph on my bike and it looks nothing like what that guy is doing, My guess is he's doing more around 130 to 140 which is still sickly fast on a two lane road.....300 km/hr would be 186 mph btw, oncoming traffic blurs by at that speed.  Hey THA.....you know what kind of bike is in your sig right?????   If it's yours I imagine you do.  How did you manage to get a TL to almost 190 though?  it's not possible unless you have some serious internal mods

Last edited by ~NSSO~KamiKazi (2006-07-23 06:34:44)

kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6564|Southeastern USA

Rick_O_Shea678 wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

I dreaming of a Triumph here.  Enfield?  Where you gonna get one in the States?
I'm not making fun...are there more than 10 in each state?  And are there even any for sale?
there are a few distributors, but no there arent' hardly any around, oddly enough I know of about a half dozen in the middle georgia area, more than most americans see in a lifetime, they are still made with practically the same toolings and dies as they were in the 50's and 60's, but with much better alloys so you don't have the gaps opening up once it heats up and cools down several times

A) I don't have much experience on anything other than dirtbikes, so I don't wanna blow 7000 or so just to dump it and scatter it across the interstate, these start at around 4300 or so
B) I've always been of the idea that if you learn the hard way everything else is easy, I learn to drive on a beater full sized pickup with a clutch travel the equivalent to a stairclimber at the gym, why not do the same with a bike?
C) gotta freaking love that styling, Indiana Jones/Ace cafe here i come!!

Cafe racer
https://img156.imageshack.us/img156/916/continental20gt202020rh20sidehq2.jpg
military kit
https://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4012/zoommilitaryqt3.jpg
some posters i ordered
https://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8780/poster20girlgg9.jpghttps://img205.imageshack.us/img205/8657/poster20elecif7.jpg
OMG ELECTRIC START!!!!  ha ha! wasn't even available til about 2002
500cc singles are the biggest they got now, but there's talk of them reviving the 750 twin of the 60's

and the biggest reason I like them, some guy said to me "why don't you just get a harley or a honda like everyone else?" to which I replied, "you just answered your own question"

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-07-23 11:15:34)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard