eatmywheaties
+2|6798
1. the tow packs a punch and can take out tanks, apcs, helos, and even infantry usually in one hit.

2. the mounted machine guns!  I absolutely love these.  particularly the two in the towers on wake island defending the airfield toward the beach.  it's a slaughter house if the other army tries to rush in on foot. 

I rarely see people use these effectively, with the exception of a tow hitting a jeep or something at sharqi.

I love the tow placement in sharqi at the second usmc stronghold.  there are always people rushing up in jeeps just asking to be shot up.

who else really appreciates a good defensive standoff?
dracul
+2|6847
These guys usually last about 20 seconds.

15seconds after they kill me the first time because of surprise.
5 seconds to get back there from spawn point with my shiny new sniper rifle.
=DBD=TITAN126
+5|6822

dracul wrote:

These guys usually last about 20 seconds.

15seconds after they kill me the first time because of surprise.
5 seconds to get back there from spawn point with my shiny new sniper rifle.
LOL
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6786|The United Center
yeah, i dont know what servers you play on, but on wake, those machine gunners usually get in about one kill before theyre sniped out of there.  as for the tow in sharqi, itd be nice if it had some cover.  as soon as someone comes up on foot, youre dead...and with most tanks and APCs its the first place they check.

either you play with idiots...or...you play with idiots.
eatmywheaties
+2|6798
i just duck randomly when using the Mounted guns.

sure does tee some people off when everytime i duck, i hear the bullet ting off of the wall.
Snakestyles
+17|6776|South Africa
The mounted gun on Mashtuur situated at the hill base, it overlooks the one flank of  Mosque. Infact players spawn in its line of site. Oh man you can get kills from there, try to keep that area (if its an enemy spawn) under constant fire, alot of the time you only know your hitting enemy from the extra "x" you get in your xhair......go i love that gun.
vedds
+52|6794|Christchurch New Zealand

ThomasMorgan wrote:

either you play with idiots...or...you play with idiots.
Man - can you tell me what servers you play on? i need to play with some idiots to get my k/d up.
1234BGD
+1|6788
I love ground defence, but to love is to respect it. This means that if I am in a tank, I will take out all AT/AA before I move in closer. Shot a tank yesterday on Wake while defending a falg, with an AA and got 2 helicopters and 1 plane down in the same game. AT is very good on Oilfields, in my oppinion and it is a formidable weapon. I just dont have the patience to sit too long there - the action calls!
section9
+9|6886|USA
I love the ground defense especially on operation clean sweep.
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6774|Houston, TX
GD weapons are a stick and move for me. If I see a mob coming or a tank creeping I will hop behind real quick and get a shot off. Then I Run and hide cause everyones lookin at me by now.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6791|Toronto, ON
~800 GD kills and counting.  I use them to kill moving choppers when my M95 cant see that far.
Alpha as fuck.
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6809|Canada, Ont
I got 840 Ground Defense Kills, Most of them are from Artillery as I was going for my Veterin, but I am a Constant user of these Usefull Toys.

Best Ground Defense's are all in Dragon Vally.

Very vulnerable but wellplaced one is at the Temple, that Tow can Shoot all incoming Vehicles.

The Woodyard is a Common place for Capture, the Tows there are Good for Defending.

The Machinegun at one of the Upper Flags  looking into the Fenced in area of the Flag can Spawnkill easily.

I can't think of any other good ones except the Market Flag on Karkand, sometimes a Good spot on the 32 Player map.

Most the time these Places are unused, They just don't relize who usefull they are.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6794|The Netherlands
i really like ground defence especialy the TOW on dragon valley. i can shoot soldiers of the bridge
really a great weapon Me <3 TOW
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6791
MGs on Wake... Hmmmmmm Sniper need just one shot for you. but TOW is effective.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard