Madhadda1
+270|6536|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
ok well we have the time, day, place ext. we just need u to come.

here is the info:

Everyone is welcome and encouraged to come. The more people, the better. We need to get everyone on TS so we can organize the fly-by. If you can't get on TS, we'll work it out somehow.
When: Sunday 7/23 2pm EST (11am PST)
Where: 72.232.89.190:16567
TS:  70.89.133.235  PW: snoopy

i will update any info i get

Last edited by Madhadda1 (2006-07-21 14:12:31)

l41e
+677|6639

I can and will come.
Madhadda1

k30dxedle wrote:

I can and will come.
cool and if you can fly and want to be apart of the fly by we could work things out. we will be doing the missing man formation with 4 people and so far i think i am the only pilot
Bernadictus
+1,055|6728

I sense a whole lot of queer brats that are going to AA your ceremony.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6588|Seattle

I have a roomate who will also fly so that's 3? I need to be on he ground so I can record it all. So I guess we need to gather a list of people who can be there and who does and does not have TS. I also have ventrillo running on the same IP if people would rather use that. There is no password on the Ventrillo. Like was mentioned above though, we don't really need TS or vent to pull this off and it should be pretty quick, just a couple practice runs and then the salute.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6623

Hey ill try im and ametuer pilot but i aint bad C you there
Madhadda1

King_County_Downy wrote:

I have a roomate who will also fly so that's 3? I need to be on he ground so I can record it all. So I guess we need to gather a list of people who can be there and who does and does not have TS. I also have ventrillo running on the same IP if people would rather use that. There is no password on the Ventrillo. Like was mentioned above though, we don't really need TS or vent to pull this off and it should be pretty quick, just a couple practice runs and then the salute.
would you mind making me a tape i would like to see it and ill try to fraps in the jet to
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6588|Seattle

k30dxedle wrote:

I can and will come.
I think that would mean more than anything to his brother man, considering you've played with him before. That will probably make him break down but that's what he needs, he's been holding it all in. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Madhadda1 wrote:

would you mind making me a tape i would like to see it and ill try to fraps in the jet to
Absolutely, I'll put it up on putfile also.

Gooners wrote:

Anything you could do yto help would be greatly apreciated. It should be fun flying around in formation with 4 jets.

Bernadictus wrote:

We'll have an active admin and the server is unranked. Hopefully people won't be that lame. If we can't get it to work, so be it. It's not going to really change anything, I'm just looking to get a little BF2 footage in my video for his bro. All we can do is try

Last edited by King_County_Downy (2006-07-21 15:07:50)

Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Madhadda1

King_County_Downy wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

I can and will come.
I think that would mean more than anything to his brother man, considering you've played with him before. That will probably make him break down but that's what he needs, he's been holding it all in. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Madhadda1 wrote:

Absolutely, I'll put it up on putfile also.

Gooners wrote:

Anything you could do yto help would be greatly apreciated. It should be fun flying around in formation with 4 jets.

Bernadictus wrote:

We'll have an active admin and the server is unranked. Hopefully people won't be that lame. If we can't get it to work, so be it. It's not going to really change anything, I'm just looking to get a little BF2 footage in my video for his bro. All we can do is try
k thanks i would love to see the video.

any one else able to come?
l41e
+677|6639

I can be a fly-by pilot, since we're doing the missing man formation, who wants to be the guy who pulls up at the end?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6621|Washington, DC

I can do the guy who pulls up into the sky at the end, or be firing for the 21-gun-salute

and if anyone tries to mess it up they'll receive a pleasant perma-ban from the server

I'll set up the server on Sunday or Saturday

Last edited by ExecutionerStyle (2006-07-21 20:01:48)

Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6670|Broadlands, VA
Do you guys still want the sniper salute?

I can't fly worth crap.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6710|Melbourne, Australia
well i cant make it unfortunently guys but i will take great pride in knowing my idea became a great way to send off a great comrad aswell as a friend
Madhadda1

Kaosdad008 wrote:

Do you guys still want the sniper salute?

I can't fly worth crap.
you will have to ask downy for all the details but its ok if you cant fly
ImposedThreat
You Were My Promotion
+24|6655|USA
Can I be in the fly-by? Thanks
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6824
We should use battle recorder...
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6715|Doncaster, England
Sorry I missed something, whats this all for ?

Do you want troops on the ground ?
and if so what time would it be GMT
Madhadda1

ImposedThreat wrote:

Can I be in the fly-by? Thanks
sure i think your our last pilot we need
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6755|Dallas
I'll have to wake up super early, but I'll try and be there.
Madhadda1

Cougar wrote:

I'll have to wake up super early, but I'll try and be there.
thanks man we need more people im hoping we dont come up short....
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6783|Jupiter
Any Chance of battle recorder?, and dont you want to practice a missing man formation before you actually do it for real?
Madhadda1
we are gunna fraps it and practise is good... any one willing to go on right now? there has only been 4 people who wantted to and thats all we need, so whoever did post and tell me if you can.
ImposedThreat
You Were My Promotion
+24|6655|USA
I can make it, I'm pretty sure. That would be 1 Central tomorrow? When will we practice?

Last edited by ImposedThreat (2006-07-22 16:16:54)

Madhadda1
its 2 pm east coast so it would be 1pm central and im willing to practise now
Home
Section.80
+447|6839|Seattle, Washington, USA

I don't have TS, and I won't pilot the jets or I'd prolly ruin it. But I'll try my best to be there, I have some stuff to do, but I'll try to be on the ground gun salute.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard