Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6780|New York

ThomasMorgan wrote:

TrollmeaT wrote:

I'll most likely be too late to play... I will try though.
That's one person in, any other challengers?

FYI, the server is in New York, so anyone from North America or Europe should get decent pings...so you really can't use that as an excuse.
I get 12 ping in that server. Fuck yeah.
Oberst-Moser
+9|6531
i think thomas morgans e-penis is bigger then all your's combinied.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6757|The United Center

Oberst-Moser wrote:

I wouldn't doubt it.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6652|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Oberst-Moser wrote:

I wouldn't doubt it.
/me strokes
Snorkelfarsan
Soup Boy
+32|6617|Stockholm, Sweden
Nice post, i like the irony. Let me just get somthing clear, are you saying the EA Official int server is for n00bs, hackers and homos or for pro's like yourself?
Ben>You
+90|6536
pro's, noob.

ThomasMorgan wrote:

TrollmeaT wrote:

I'll most likely be too late to play... I will try though.
That's one person in, any other challengers?

FYI, the server is in New York, so anyone from North America or Europe should get decent pings...so you really can't use that as an excuse.
People from West America and Europe will get 100+ so I don't know what you're talking about...

I live in the East though so it's fine.

I'll Heli 1v1 you sometime, I want to get better with it.
Snorkelfarsan
Soup Boy
+32|6617|Stockholm, Sweden

Ben>You wrote:

pro's, noob.
I had a feeling someone would answer my question in a degrading manner.

Although that's what i thought he meant, i got but unsure. Thought maybe he was saying you should go in to that server if you want to own hackers and n00bs or something.

call me noob, just wanted to be sure though.
pennangton
From Israel with love
+7|6746|Israel
Well, I suppose its better than been t old to f'off and die of cancer. *tear*
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

pennangton wrote:

We'll tell you that too, don't worry.
pennangton
From Israel with love
+7|6746|Israel

ThomasMorgan wrote:

pennangton wrote:

We'll tell you that too, don't worry.
What goes around comes around.
†FW†Ravenwolf
+10|6666|Saskatchewan, Canada

dankassasin42o wrote:

†FW†Ravenwolf wrote:

Hey TM .. you know, that TV missle that hit me behind that rock on the beach looked a little fishy now come to think of it.. especially when i was aiming in that direction with no lock on.. you and your helo hack, maybe?
was he solo flying?    when the pilot hops to the gunner seat, u loose AA lock.   Something EA needs to change.  B'cuz I love flying a helo,  and can also single GUN it.  but other then that i also have a clan mate who is my gunner.. *42o* LILSHYT420    hes an exceptional TV gunner.     But when im goin solo.   AA needs to be able to lock when the pilot switches.     But you loose the lock the second he gets in the gunner spot.    Which i think needs to be corrected.   It would also make it more challenging for SOLO flyers.
Nah he was flying with PRiMACORD .. and i wasn't exactly looking his way.. was just buggin.  I had just caught the tail end of the zig zagging TV missle before I had time to jump out .. was an awesome shot.  I know i've made a few of those and been called a hack.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6762|Toronto, ON
Yawn.
Alpha as fuck.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

Nyte wrote:

Yawn.
Yeah, how does it feel to not be the only cocky one anymore?  That's right.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6547|Search Whore killing fields
you sperm licking donkey toad
NASTY_BUTLER
+41|6523|Infiltrating the Smurf Village
an average of a hundred ping aint bad when you consider that euros and western americans can play on a level field or play at all even.

Its a perk trust me.  You will meet more people in more countries than you usually can. 

This NY server is unique....do the homework.  No other server company currently owns one.  Just the one we use.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6660|Washington DC

ThomasMorgan wrote:

...according to all the players who got their faces torn off by me and my sexy helo crew in the 24/7 Iron Gator server I just owned.  Also, apparently I'm a "fucking cunthole", a "skinning, hacking piece of shit", "faggot who makes games like these unplayable."  Those were edited for grammar and spelling, of course.  I don't know what skinning is, but apparently I do it.  Also, I "should find a better way to spend mommy's money than on hacks", "have a tiny dick" (that one's true), "have no life".

However, I think my favorite part was when someone switched teams to my side and then tried to ram into me with the Mi-17.  He missed, of course, and ended up crashing into the carrier.  Twice.

Nothing like owning a three star general, rubbing his face in it, and having him insult you by saying "you have way too much time on your hands to play a game this much".  This coming from a three star general, which, mind you, requires 1440 hours of playtime, around 600 more than what I have currently.

Anyway, I didn't make this thread to gloat.  Ok, I did, but I think I've done enough of that already.  Anyway, here's what I was getting to...

Think you're any good?  Want a challenge?  Got something to prove?  Want to show all those padding, glitching, hacking fuckheads your true colors?  Bring it on, Smurf.

EA OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL
The IP is 66.199.251.76:16567

We'll be waiting...
Yea, I was on the other team, inside the Gator ... our team was asking for it ... privates and corporals were standing out in the open of that hanger bay and waiting for your bullets to take them out ... you even got me about 3 times as I spawned.  I then became a medic and just revived and revived and revived.

I may have not been paying attention, but I didn't see any of these comments being typed
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6685|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
Kids *shakes head*
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

OrangeHound wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

...according to all the players who got their faces torn off by me and my sexy helo crew in the 24/7 Iron Gator server I just owned.  Also, apparently I'm a "fucking cunthole", a "skinning, hacking piece of shit", "faggot who makes games like these unplayable."  Those were edited for grammar and spelling, of course.  I don't know what skinning is, but apparently I do it.  Also, I "should find a better way to spend mommy's money than on hacks", "have a tiny dick" (that one's true), "have no life".

However, I think my favorite part was when someone switched teams to my side and then tried to ram into me with the Mi-17.  He missed, of course, and ended up crashing into the carrier.  Twice.

Nothing like owning a three star general, rubbing his face in it, and having him insult you by saying "you have way too much time on your hands to play a game this much".  This coming from a three star general, which, mind you, requires 1440 hours of playtime, around 600 more than what I have currently.

Anyway, I didn't make this thread to gloat.  Ok, I did, but I think I've done enough of that already.  Anyway, here's what I was getting to...

Think you're any good?  Want a challenge?  Got something to prove?  Want to show all those padding, glitching, hacking fuckheads your true colors?  Bring it on, Smurf.

We'll be waiting...
Yea, I was on the other team, inside the Gator ... our team was asking for it ... privates and corporals were standing out in the open of that hanger bay and waiting for your bullets to take them out ... you even got me about 3 times as I spawned.  I then became a medic and just revived and revived and revived.

I may have not been paying attention, but I didn't see any of these comments being typed
I think I played against you in the FW Gauntlet server.  That server is awesome...but I left and went to a different Gator server where me and some random smurf decided to own it up in the sky.  Good times, good times.  If only I could remember how many kick votes I had against me...

...also, I thought your name looked familiar.  Good to see you ingame.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6730|California

ThomasMorgan wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

We'll be waiting...

I think I played against you in the FW Gauntlet server.  That server is awesome...but I left and went to a different Gator server where me and some random smurf decided to own it up in the sky.  Good times, good times.  If only I could remember how many kick votes I had against me...

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

stryyker wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

Actually, that's probably a lot closer than you'd believe.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6730|California

who said i was making it up? ive seen worse that that before
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
Shut up!  I told you I was taking a nap!
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6730|California

https://img325.imageshack.us/img325/3276/thomasrapsp9.jpg
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
See?  My eyes were closed.  I was clearly sleeping.  Those stairs are surprisingly comfortable...and then you just use your kit bag as a pillow...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard