stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

i sense failure on your bated breath.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center
...seriously, I was AFK.  For that second and that second alone.

You know what?  I don't even care.  I killed him more than he killed me today, so that makes me a happy camper.  He also tasted my balls...a lot.  And he liked them.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

ThomasMorgan wrote:

...seriously, I was AFK.  For that second and that second alone.

You know what?  I don't even care.  I killed him more than he killed me today, so that makes me a happy camper.  He also tasted my balls...a lot.  And he liked them.
touche, gg, and quoted
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6595|Iceland
i bet im very welcome there!
NASTY_BUTLER
+41|6514|Infiltrating the Smurf Village

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

i bet im very welcome there!
TYLER we wont perma ban.  Even for your senseless harrassment.   Just play the game.

We won't even ban OBC members.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6583|MANCHESTERRR
*Dribble* Im there
NASTY_BUTLER
The reception from our European friends was better than I expected.  The server has been full almost all day in prime time Europe and they say the ping is fine. 

Personally since I have a lot of European friends at TOP I am happy that the NY server can suit both North Americans and the Euros so they can play together. 

I honestly feel that its a rare server that allows this and if offers us all a chance to use the internet the way it was meant to be used.  No....not for pron....I mean to meet people outside of your usual sphere of influence.

Here's to hoping to see a regular Euro Crew and American crew.....cheers.
Des.Kmal
+917|6619|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

NASTY_BUTLER wrote:

The reception from our European friends was better than I expected.  The server has been full almost all day in prime time Europe and they say the ping is fine. 

Personally since I have a lot of European friends at TOP I am happy that the NY server can suit both North Americans and the Euros so they can play together. 

I honestly feel that its a rare server that allows this and if offers us all a chance to use the internet the way it was meant to be used.  No....not for pron....I mean to meet people outside of your usual sphere of influence.

Here's to hoping to see a regular Euro Crew and American crew.....cheers.
nice, i've heard good things about TOP clan. ill come there.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6595|Iceland
lol im so bored and I wanted to play a night map, I joined :x
docnutz
+39|6760|B O S T ON area
I had a great time playin last night althought the first three maps were so fucking lopsided!  But then it got really good

By far the best multimap sf server out there!  U guys should get an Armored Fury server!!

Last edited by docnutz (2006-07-21 12:06:54)

tbcBeasT
tall lazy sod
+14|6637|Bristol, England
i think im gonna have to try this server it sounds realy great
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6595|Iceland
i left after 3 mins, had a ping of 250
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6706|Antarctica

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Move away from Iceland.
NASTY_BUTLER

docnutz wrote:

I had a great time playin last night althought the first three maps were so fucking lopsided!  But then it got really good

By far the best multimap sf server out there!  U guys should get an Armored Fury server!!
We already have an armored fury server.

101st Corps Armored Fury

We have three servers now...all 64 player.  None have our name though.  And all are usually humming.Can you guess which ones are ours?
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654
hmm.. I can't really hit moving targets properly, let alone make headshots. And some of the maps.. ugh! what you said to me about variation.. well, I'd prefer to just ditch the maps where it's an armor stakeout. (*cough* surge *cough*). But hey, that's me, just an AK lover.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6595|Iceland

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Move away from Iceland.
ye tell me about it, this country is a rip off, I bought 1 GB ram for 170$
NASTY_BUTLER
We are going to get this working again tonite.  Soon it will have a reg following.
NASTY_BUTLER
We are getting this fired up tonite.....tuesday....help out.
R3v0LuT!oN
+22|6667|United States

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Move away from Iceland.
errmm...isn't Iceland closer to NY than Europe?  I'm an American, so my geography skills are about on par with those of a chimp, but i swear i'm correct.
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6584|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
I was in there for a while, great server, but the problem was it kept on saying it lost connection and then it would usually boot a person right after.  It was quite annoying and happened more as I progressed and I believe everyone in the server felt it.
docnutz
+39|6760|B O S T ON area

Reject_Wolf wrote:

I was in there for a while, great server, but the problem was it kept on saying it lost connection and then it would usually boot a person right after.  It was quite annoying and happened more as I progressed and I believe everyone in the server felt it.
Its not the server its people who log on with the 1.3 incremental patch that caused the lost connection bug!!!

More servers should have that message displayed in game so eventually less and less people will have the 1.3 incremental bug/ lost connection bug
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6595|Iceland

R3v0LuT!oN wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Move away from Iceland.
errmm...isn't Iceland closer to NY than Europe?  I'm an American, so my geography skills are about on par with those of a chimp, but i swear i'm correct.
I made a ping of Multiplay server - TV2 servers and that NY server

https://img294.imageshack.us/img294/1941/thiscountrysuckska9.jpg
NASTY_BUTLER
The server is staying full longer now.  Thanks for visiting.

Any comments on the setup?
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6848|-

NASTY_BUTLER wrote:

The server is staying full longer now.  Thanks for visiting.

Any comments on the setup?
I had fun, I'll probably play there some more soon.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6559|Hungary
Yup..i played there...nice low ping for me ! Finally a great EU SF server !!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard