DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6516|Doncaster, UK

Bell wrote:

IDEA people run around invilsible bt there clothes still show....HAPPY?
I'm sure I've seen a screenie of that.
pX|SithLord
+22|6695|Germany

<SS>SonderKommando wrote:

has anyone noticed that as USMC the spec ops class and the medic class are NEVER African American??? Is Dice trying to say that African American citizens are not up to the task of filling these roles on the battlefield? Discuss.
hm someone starting his nick with ss referring to the german ss divisions tries to call someone else racist? some kind of ironic...
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686
im not rascist, i just hate everybody equally
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Maj.Do
+85|6722|good old CA
hahahah funny thought fella, just saw a funny show with a African American soldier saying always sending the black man first to die huh?       -Married with children , that one episode where they join the national guard
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6642
cough*MORON*cough
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
It's not racist. But it is funny that the "heavy" kits are all black people whilst the "delicate" kits are white people. First, back in the n00b days i thought it was just random. It isn't random. I think they should've just made it random. Hell, for the USMC they should've included the MEC/PLA face skins too, there are other "races" besides Black/White in the US Army. But that would've probably confused a n00b/ignoramus if they were in USMC uniform but "looked chinese"
syntaxmax642
+32|6595|Seattle

<SS>SonderKommando wrote:

has anyone noticed that as USMC the spec ops class and the medic class are NEVER African American??? Is Dice trying to say that African American citizens are not up to the task of filling these roles on the battlefield? Discuss.
I just thought they were dark because they were dirty from being in the suck....
uk-anubis-uk
+21|6492
What are u talking about they are havin a hard enough time getting the game to work let alone randomly mix the races!!! and no i aint a rasict i am black myself i think u are bein a twat about it! Its a game ffs!!!
Cactusfist
Pusher of sausages Down Hallways
+26|6538
USMC Anti-tank, assault and support are all African American.

They are described as "heavy".

This made me laugh.
Sh4rkb1t3
+6|6655
Stupid topic.  Would you rather have the medic black and the support white?  Or mabey the antitank white but the engineer black?
Jasp
Bongabilla
+171|6632|The Outer Circle

flyinhawaiian91 wrote:

y are the people wtih short sprints all black

arent they usually faster than people? like for real think about it

not being prejudice but there fast ass hell

but u have to think the black people have the extra armor in the game so there protecting them
read the above....

"y are the people wtih short sprints all black

arent they usually faster than people?"

that says something to me, dont know about u guys...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/holteendersig2.jpghttps://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/11508.gif
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6601|Finland

TPM-J45P3R- wrote:

flyinhawaiian91 wrote:

Well, it certainly says everything about that guy..

Man.. Where's my -1 button when I need it!?

Last edited by DonFck (2006-07-20 10:09:01)

I need around tree fiddy.
JohnStamos1234
+0|6461
I understand what he's saying.  The african-american kits are basically grunts.  They carry big guns, and rockets.    Also, there are no african americans for the SF navy seals.  And if you've ever sat idol with an american assault guy with his pistol out, the animation is for him to hold it sideways like he's "poppin' a cap."  I don't know if DICE is racist, but i think it's funny.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6589|Manitowoc, WI

TPM-J45P3R- wrote:

flyinhawaiian91 wrote:

arent they usually faster than people? like for real think about it

but u have to think the black people have the extra armor in the game so there protecting them
read the above....

you mean the faster than people part? yeah i caught that too
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

flyinhawaiian91 wrote:

arent they usually faster then people? like for real think about it

Usually faster than fat lazy hawaiins.   You idiot.
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6790
zoMg dice is teh racist

wheer are teh mEx1caNs in Thi5 gaem??!!11one

DoNER90
+14|6487|South Africa
umm i dont know who here played GRAW before but they all look black and they have white ppls names and BTW why would you make a topic like this if u are not racist, maybe Dice will make the ppl Pink so STOP make topics like this what are u proving that racists are stupid or that?
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6489|Adelaide, South Australia

JohnStamos1234 wrote:

I understand what he's saying.  The african-american kits are basically grunts.  They carry big guns, and rockets.    Also, there are no african americans for the SF navy seals.  And if you've ever sat idol with an american assault guy with his pistol out, the animation is for him to hold it sideways like he's "poppin' a cap."  I don't know if DICE is racist, but i think it's funny.
https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/Nachtefuchs/basketball-kickPWNZRD.jpg

^ Am i racist for posting that? i hope not

doncha think it would be racist of DICE to not have black people in there? quite frankly,
i dont care. all i see is: dead guy, dead guy, dead guy, reload, dead guy... etc
tor11
Grunt
+18|6730|Os , Norway
this post is really fu..... up! Who gives a shit if support or other classes are white ore black, they can be pink , and i don't give a SHIT! Just because DICE has used African American and white American in different classes doesn't matter, it don't have anything with race, ill guess that they had been called racists if they had used only white soldiers in USMC too! SO stoop this racist thing its stupid! GET A LIFE! THIS IS JUST A GAME!

Last edited by tor11 (2006-07-20 10:06:30)

iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6516
I'm too busy getting pist every time the server crashes to notice the skins.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
KingMchris
+12|6512|London

topthrill05 wrote:

No Dice hates white people. Look at spec ops, they just get hats.
actual lolz
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6623
I hate this kind of anti-racism. It's not racist at all: There doesn't have to be a black and a white person for every class. If you go into a shop there won't always be more black or white people. It's just coincidence.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Ombey
+0|6451
I am really quite appalled at the number of people who completely misunderstood what the original poster was referring to. The fact that some kits spawn as African-American, and some spawn as Caucasian is not in and of itself racist...it's that the kit classes that require no further education or skill are always African-American...that's what he was talking about. If it were random then there would be no issue. And yes, the fact that the face of every Chinese player, regardless of kit can be construed as racist since it's like saying all Chinese people look alike. same for the MEC. Personally, I don't think DICE intended to make that distinction(be overtly racist) and it was most likely something they may have overlooked...kinda like the endless list of bugs in the game
ZCor3x
+46|6540|Pennsylvania
Yes. Their racist because they don't have a black person on every kit. Sorry, but if they did that then white people would be complaining. Can't please everyone, shut the fuck up and play the game. I hate when people pull everything is racist bullshit.

To the post above me & ontopic - It doesn't take skill on how to guide and operate an anti tank missle? It doesn't take skill on how to shoot a bigass machine gun?

Don't remember when medics throwing themselves ontop of someone shocking them to hell requires skill, just remember, yell clear! so the enemy knows where you're at.

Last edited by ZCor3x (2006-07-31 16:53:03)

jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

They are not asian or hispanic or any of the people that live here

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard