What should i go/stick with?

Microsoft Bluetooth wireless Keyboard and Mouse4%4% - 1
Logitech MX 5000 wireless Keyboard and Mouse18%18% - 4
Logitech G7 Gaming mouse22%22% - 5
Logitech G5 Wired Mouse54%54% - 12
Total: 22
siciliano732
+202|6619|New York
hey, i am in the market for a new keyboard and mouse....preferably wireless but i do not want to loose anything when it comes to gaming....i am using the Blue-tooth Microsoft Wireless keyboard and mouse right now and its alright and all but i just finished building my new computer and all that is left is my keyboard and mouse....

im looking for input....what should i do?
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6529|The real world
Well if its from logitech its fine, I use a mx1000 wireless, never ever had any problems, almost the same as wire.

Terror has a g5, he can tell you something about if he sees this topic, he is quite a good aviator though
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686
G5, it has a better feel then G7
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

i have the G5 and i agree that it has a better feel to it than the G7 (adjustable wheights and it being wired). i can only highly recommend it if you have the hefty amounts of cash it costs
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
SargeJp
+87|6719|Canada
wireless sucks for gaming. nuff said.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

SargeJp wrote:

wireless sucks for gaming. nuff said.
not all, G7 reacts the same as a G5... and it has 2 batteries so u wouldnt have to worry about em running out
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6516|Doncaster, UK
I concur.

I had a microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard before buying my G5 and logitech keyboard. The problem is, becasue the keyboard works from a battery, it has an override built in so that if you were to say leave something on the keyboard depressing a key, after a while it shuts off the key until released and repressed. Practical upshot, you're flying along, finger on the W and suddenly you start to lose height, and then *BOOM*

G5 and any keyboard FTW!
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6676|67.222.138.85
MX518 wired mouse, has more buttons than G5, and G15 keyboard.
siciliano732
+202|6619|New York
another thing is....im gettin tired of replacing the batteries in my Bluetooth now....so i want something different, i have the option of a MX 1000 but i dunno if it is good or not....its wireless which is easy for me when i am at college....but....i know if i buy the g5 mouse....what am i goin to use as a keyboard....
siciliano732
+202|6619|New York

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

I concur.

I had a microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard before buying my G5 and logitech keyboard. The problem is, becasue the keyboard works from a battery, it has an override built in so that if you were to say leave something on the keyboard depressing a key, after a while it shuts off the key until released and repressed. Practical upshot, you're flying along, finger on the W and suddenly you start to lose height, and then *BOOM*

G5 and any keyboard FTW!
i have not had any problems so much with my Microsoft Bluetooth...its just i dunno, i figure i have this pretty good computer now, and should finish it off with a good keyboard and mouse to send me on my way....ya know?
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6516|Doncaster, UK
Keyboard is a keyboard really. Logitech Media Keyboard Elite is okay.
siciliano732
+202|6619|New York
yea i guess....i mean i have my old standard keyboard that came with my old comp that i could use....but i kinda wanted the least wires possible....the desks at my college are small so the less crap on my desk the better and i already have 2 big computer speakers, a 19 inch monitor, external hard drive, desk lamp....ya know....thats why i was looking for some good wireless crap but i will go the wired if need be.

- does anyone know the actual spec differences between wired and wireless accessories? If so, please post if it is not too much trouble. Just so i have something to compare....

Last edited by siciliano732 (2006-07-18 10:57:00)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard