Audio
+130|6542|Orlando, FL
Eh, this is a very short frag video I whipped up from a couple rounds of pubbing, plus one small clip from a TWL match showing me with my lame prone spamming, dolphin diving skills.  Nothing special really, but check it out and let me know what you think.

http://media.putfile.com/Ground-Assault-3
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6648|Montreal, Qc, Canada
woot woot pretty nice ownage, the one that you finally kill with the knife is nice !!! you are a pretty good player, and nice video, keep it going :-D !!!
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6773|d
i dont see much "skill", lot of jumping about, still GREAT GRAPHICS,. mine is not low but custom,
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6704|Howell, Mi USA
prone spamming nub. i see no skill

nice hacks in that one shot towars end on karkand. enemy shows names over their heads? even through walls.

Last edited by Cbass (2006-07-17 16:27:11)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6699|London, UK
Nice music
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6704|Howell, Mi USA
hacker
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6568

Cbass wrote:

nice hacks in that one shot towars end on karkand. enemy shows names over their heads? even through walls.
Could be a demo. That didnt look like a scrim though.

Last edited by -=NHB=- Bananahands (2006-07-17 16:34:29)

Ben>You
+90|6536
lets see..

Lots of kills.. yup
Good teamwork and utter massacre of opposing squads.. Nope.
using unlocks.. yup

Shit video. Get better.
bubbass
humble
+61|6579

Ben>You wrote:

lets see..

Lots of kills.. yup
using unlocks.. yup

Shit video. Get better.
What's wrong with using unlocks? That's why they're there isn't it?
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6568

bubbass wrote:

Ben>You wrote:

lets see..

Lots of kills.. yup
using unlocks.. yup

Shit video. Get better.
I use unlocks in pubs too but most clans frown upon it. In leagues and ladders you can only use stock weapons so its better to not use unlocks. Either way its a good video.
JohnnyBlanco
+44|6581|England
dont take this the wrong way but killing one or two people in a row is not hard, killing 7 or 8 is so try and put those clips in the next vid eh? same goes with sniper vids, the only decent one was ss's because you saw him miss as well as get some sweet shots.oh and your hopping and diving was very unsporting. Bad.
xbrandomx
+9|6660

bubbass wrote:

Ben>You wrote:

lets see..

Lots of kills.. yup
using unlocks.. yup

Shit video. Get better.
going through the community right now is a look down upon unlock usage... people think that more skill is involved if you don't use superior guns.  I agree.... although every once in a while unlocks can be a saving grace- I decline to use them.

example: G36E/PKM EVERYWHERE you look now on vanilla bf2

on SF its a different story... everything is powered up and the guns have been evened out.

as for the prone spamming... playing the best teams in the world and noticing that they do it: you've got to adapt.  Also in order to take down lots of guys on the net they do it too.... so would you rather him just pick a posistion and stay there while the other guy kills him?  no.  and if you say yes then you need to learn and adapt rather then get pummeled out there by a "prone spammer".

p.s. they aren't hacks... its what battle recorder does when you follow around 1 guy.

Last edited by xbrandomx (2006-07-17 16:49:23)

Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6704|Howell, Mi USA

-=NHB=- Bananahands wrote:

Cbass wrote:

Could be a demo. That didnt look like a scrim though.
looked like gameplay to me, although i don't know y someone would make a video of them using hacks? stranger things have happened.
*cough* Nitro92
Irish.r3
+15|6504|Los Angeles, CA United States
Why are you useing the G3? Anyway nice graphics. I run medium-high 4x AA 1600x1200 and it looks good. But yours looked a bit better.
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6749|Omaha, Nebraska
Good teamwork? Usually a commander helps the team... Good vid.

Last edited by splixx (2006-07-17 16:47:51)

Husker~ifh~
Beer Consumption Expert
+25|6740|Beerville, USA
4 outta 10...

I have a question though?  Half way through the video there is a short clip on Karkand 16 Player Map, bottom flag.  There's 3 or 4 of your team mates there with you and then theres also 4 or 5 enemy there around the corner.  I could count everyone becaues for some odd reason I could see all their "TAGS" to include enemy...?   Hmmmmm L33t Haxor.....:p

Edit: the vid time it runs from/to is 1:57 to 2:08.

Last edited by Husker~ifh~ (2006-07-17 17:01:38)

Audio
+130|6542|Orlando, FL

Cbass wrote:

As I said in my first post, it was a clip from a BR demo from a TWL match...showing my lame dolphin diving prone spamming skills are.  I dont hack, and even if I did, why would I record it, throw it in a video, and post it on one of the most popular BF2 forums around?  Every clip was recorded in Fraps on a pub server except that one, which was from a Battle Recorder demo from a 5v5 Infantry TWL match.

As brandom said, if you want to stay alive in close quarter battles against good or better players, you hop, dive, prone spam to stay alive.  You frown upon it?  I could care less.  As I said, nothing special, and JohnnyBlanco is completly correct, it doesn't take much skill killing one or two people in a row, but keep in mind it only records when I start the recording, which is usually when there are two or more people around me seen on a UAV, hoping I can record me killing all of them.  I also said this was from a couple of rounds of pubbing.  I wasn't looking for specific things to record, like a 10 kill streak or anything, I simply recorded some kills, threw them together, added some music, and bam, the link above.  Splixx, I was commander, but you saw only seconds of battles...rounds are long, and the majority of the time I sit and command, killing anyone who came near me...I happend to see a couple guys on the UAV, so I decided to go take them out.  I'm used to commanding in 5v5 TWL matches, where every man is needed to fight, and I think I take that into pub servers, which isn't smart I suppose. 

Thanks to all the guys who gave me compliments, and to the guys frowing on my dolphin diving and prone spamming...I doubt you've ever played in a competitive environment, where everyone does it, and you are forced to do it yourself simply to stay alive.  My TWL team is undefeated, 7-0, and we all dolphin dive, prone spam, bunny hop, and trust me, it works.

Again, thanks for all the good comments
Audio
+130|6542|Orlando, FL

Husker~ifh~ wrote:

4 outta 10...

I have a question though?  Half way through the video there is a short clip on Karkand 16 Player Map, bottom flag.  There's 3 or 4 of your team mates there with you and then theres also 4 or 5 enemy there around the corner.  I could count everyone becaues for some odd reason I could see all their "TAGS" to include enemy...?   Hmmmmm L33t Haxor.....:p

Please read my above post.  It was a clip from a Battle Recorder demo...I don't hack, sigh.
Ugaminor
+21|6683

Husker~ifh~ wrote:

4 outta 10...

Battlerecorder
Husker~ifh~
Beer Consumption Expert
+25|6740|Beerville, USA
rgr that!

Future reference, you may want to clarify that before posting it.  Me I don't give a crap nor would I turn anyone in for "HAXING"...  You still can't shoot me out of my jet with you AK101... lol

I thought I would bring it to light so you could have a chance to "Clarify" it before you found yourself on BF2Roe...

Keep on kill'n My damie... sign your pitty on the runny kine....
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6556
I say nice video and i think its so funny that all people are calling BR name tag hack lol and btw the only way to do good on twl is prone spam and all the good stuff.Obviously alot of you DONT play CAL or TWL.
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6568
Nothing wrong with prone spamming. I do it allllllll the time in scrims and matches.
JohnnyBlanco
+44|6581|England

<KoS>Audio wrote:

Cbass wrote:

As I said in my first post, it was a clip from a BR demo from a TWL match...showing my lame dolphin diving prone spamming skills are.  I dont hack, and even if I did, why would I record it, throw it in a video, and post it on one of the most popular BF2 forums around?  Every clip was recorded in Fraps on a pub server except that one, which was from a Battle Recorder demo from a 5v5 Infantry TWL match.

As brandom said, if you want to stay alive in close quarter battles against good or better players, you hop, dive, prone spam to stay alive.  You frown upon it?  I could care less.  As I said, nothing special, and JohnnyBlanco is completly correct, it doesn't take much skill killing one or two people in a row, but keep in mind it only records when I start the recording, which is usually when there are two or more people around me seen on a UAV, hoping I can record me killing all of them.  I also said this was from a couple of rounds of pubbing.  I wasn't looking for specific things to record, like a 10 kill streak or anything, I simply recorded some kills, threw them together, added some music, and bam, the link above.  Splixx, I was commander, but you saw only seconds of battles...rounds are long, and the majority of the time I sit and command, killing anyone who came near me...I happend to see a couple guys on the UAV, so I decided to go take them out.  I'm used to commanding in 5v5 TWL matches, where every man is needed to fight, and I think I take that into pub servers, which isn't smart I suppose. 

Thanks to all the guys who gave me compliments, and to the guys frowing on my dolphin diving and prone spamming...I doubt you've ever played in a competitive environment, where everyone does it, and you are forced to do it yourself simply to stay alive.  My TWL team is undefeated, 7-0, and we all dolphin dive, prone spam, bunny hop, and trust me, it works.

Again, thanks for all the good comments
Oh come on dude thats a poor attitude to take, your making it very hard not to be critical here. ok that shit might be acceptable in a match where everyone does it but when your just playing for fun and someone comes round a corner, bounces all over the shop, rolls and shoots you its like oh for fucks sake! If anyone played with there face 2" from the screen, hammering fuck out of there keyboard then they too would probaly kick ass but to be honest most people just cant be arsed. Please dont be offended but i feel the general concensus on this forum is that hopping around is lame, good teamwork and second guessing the enemy goes a long way to a more satisfying gaming experiance and youll save a fortune on keyboards
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6704|Howell, Mi USA
Well, honestly i think d-diving and prone spamming are lame tactics. but to each his own i guess, if thats your playing style, fine whatever.  i wouldn't  turn anyone in for "hacking" im not the bf police. but as Husker put it u may want to say that in your post. not everyone plays clan matches.
LivelyToaster
+60|6730|Sacto, CA

<KoS>Audio wrote:

Thanks to all the guys who gave me compliments, and to the guys frowing on my dolphin diving and prone spamming...I doubt you've ever played in a competitive environment, where everyone does it, and you are forced to do it yourself simply to stay alive.
My clan ran into one really whiny clan when we were playing TWL 5v5 during the CAL off season that tried to tell us that dolphin diving was against TWL rules and that if we did it, they would take a picture and report us to the admin . That made my day.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard