lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Longbow wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

No, keep karkand, otherwise they'd move to Warlord and ruin that too!
I don't really understand what can another troops ruin ? Exept AT n00b t00bers & gaymore whores ( which already exists on Warlord 24\7 servers ) .
Because every cheap and easy tactic that worked so well on karkand would be used on Warlord too, essentially ruining the great infantry combat you can get on it.

lowing wrote:

post.
Because of the player base: Claymore whores, spawncamping armor, artillery, nade spammers, every cheap little trick and dirty tactic gets abused like hell.
well you pretty much just covered every weapon in the game. The thing is if you know where the nades are flying, don't go there. If you know all the little tricks, counter them. If you know you are being spawn camped, spawn somewhere else. You only get caught up in the massacre at the hotel if you join it.
Personally I like playing the backfield on karkand as a sniper to catch the spill over from the hotel.

Last edited by lowing (2006-07-15 06:36:02)

tiptopT
+72|6552|Scotland's Capital
Id be a bit upset cos im just getting into it now, i could only play Wake up till 1.3 so i'd feel id be missing out on a good map!
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6489|Montucky
Long Live the Tank Whores!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

If you have over 200 hours on one map, then you have some sort of mental disorder.
Longbow
+163|6617|Odessa, Ukraine

PBAsydney wrote:

I would be delighted, I hate how people whore Karkand for the points.

Sharqi and Masthuur are much more fun anyway.
Between Karkand , Sharqi & Mashtuur the best map for playing assault ( without squad ) is Karkand . On sharqi you need to be aghile , so Medic or SO . Mashtuur - it's simple , either sniper or medic ( with L85\AK101 )

So for me the best map between this three is Karkand .
philipjip
+4|6612|England
I love karkand but its the way that all servers run it, well at least half on my server list that ruins it but then again warlord has a similar problem on sf ! i try to play all maps has much has i can.

Where is the fun in playing the same map non stop !
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6624

lowing wrote:

well you pretty much just covered every weapon in the game. The thing is if you know where the nades are flying, don't go there. If you know all the little tricks, counter them. If you know you are being spawn camped, spawn somewhere else. You only get caught up in the massacre at the hotel if you join it.
Personally I like playing the backfield on karkand as a sniper to catch the spill over from the hotel.
Why go to so much effort to avoid those things in the first place?
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6502
I would be shocked and appalled and would shrug and go play Iron Gator, Ghost Town, and Road Rage.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6498|Belgium

then we would play road to ballenbad.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6629| United States of America
i would be pissed
SuB
+50|6646
i'd love it personally it'd probably make my day
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6492|Istanbul-Turkey
well I was playing karkand too much but now I really hate it and it still seems my favourite map. because of that I play every map except karkand.
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6597|Los Angeles, California, US.

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

What would the public reaction be? How would you react?
I'd Party!!!!

Karkand, Sucks.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6612|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
in short.. if karkand was removed.. then the community would whine.. and another map would be nerfed to be karkand 2..

or.. they'd all move to warlord.. and i'd cry.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6665|Howell, Mi USA
Id throw a party, get drunk, and still not care.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Cursed You
+64|6558|Idaho
Riot.

Probably kark whores -> Mash and Sharqi

Then the forums would erupt in about 40 useless topics about it, flaming, name calling, questioning of sexual preference, more name calling, random appearance by some famous top 10 person, rioting, members quitting over stupid fight, admins and mods to the rescue, and then there will be karma.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
It would suck for awhile, mostly when I play with myself.

Then I'd go little bird whore on AF.
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6501|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
I would Cry, cry hard.
CrazeD
+368|6643|Maine
That would suck. The last hope of infantry battles would be gone.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

SargeV1.4 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Why go to so much effort to avoid those things in the first place?
Shouldn't be very much trouble to expect to alter your tactics to fit your suroundings, instead of expecting everyone to alter their style to fit your tactics.
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6622|Spokane, Washington

half the servers would shut down........great
[R]age^B-HeKtiC^
You like that, biatch!?
+25|6775|Uk

d3v1ldr1v3r13 wrote:

Shock and awe!  I think half the community would go into shock, have a heart attack, wake up from that, have a seizure, then a stroke.
not funny, not even nearly funny
Widjerd
I like sausage
+18|6512|Bristol UK
downgrade
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6589|Manitowoc, WI

CrazeD wrote:

That would suck. The last hope of infantry battles would be gone.
ifantry?  karkand does not favor infantry (well if you play it like you are supposed to.)  With 6 pieces of armor running around "infantry based does not come to mind".  i guess if you are at the hotel, wasting your teams tickets and not doing anything worth goddamn while to help your team then its infantry (by the way, if you are on the USMC, GET THE SUBURBS, TRAIN, AND EAST ISLAND, if you are on the MEC, PROTECT THESE!!!!!!)
uk-anubis-uk
+21|6493
Karkand is a great map but from what i have heard and read jalalallalalabad is gonna be better and more popular i think if they got rid of it in some sort of 1.5 patch if they ever do one then no one will be bothered!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard