SteikeTa
+153|6792|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Damn how i hate all the noobs....
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6593|UK

Thee best comeback from a noob comment, is to kill the bastard before his text has left the screen
renejak
+4|6770|in the back of your mind......
hmm....... I like Stryyker's way better......... everyone will understand that.........
ARCUK73
+9|6600|UK

very sad indeed....
BattlefieldMedic
+25|6644|Sydney City, THE city.
I agree. But then again, when im called a noob, (doesnt happen alot on Australian servers) I just keep on playing. Why? Because the "word" is hardly insulting. "Piece of sh*t"- now that's insulting.
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6566
n00b isnt really insulting just annoying. If I wanted to get my point across Id take stryykers advice xD.
acidkiller187
+123|6674

stryyker wrote:

i replaced "noob" with "fucking piece of shit" long ago
You should say [little piece of fucking shit]

Last edited by acidkiller187 (2006-07-12 10:20:48)

OpsChief
+101|6720|Southern California

PCShooterNoob wrote:

Aha, well, noob is in my name.  But that's because before Battlefield 2, I'd never really played a PC shooter.  I don't mind when the word noob is actually applicable...noob = newbie = someone who's new to something and thus probably not that good at it.  But you're right, it's obnoxious as shit that people now use it to describe any and everything they don't like.
a noob by any other name is not the shooter

lol thats what I call a self-inflicted wound m8 - if someone tries to talk to you on that server that kicks for "use of noob" they will get kicked lmao and you will be banned for hindering team efforts by forcing the noob tk language kick  "hey noob get the tank quick!!..."  [ADMIN] KICKED: OpsChief you have been kicked for using the word noob...
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6751|67.222.138.85
Guys guys we all know it's n00b not nOOb I hope...
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6573|Belgium

ARCUK73 wrote:

Its just pathetic!!!!!
Its funny, it shows they are jealous of your skill, because you know youre not cheating or anything as weak like that :p
PCShooterNoob
+22|6583|Florida

OpsChief wrote:

PCShooterNoob wrote:

Aha, well, noob is in my name.  But that's because before Battlefield 2, I'd never really played a PC shooter.  I don't mind when the word noob is actually applicable...noob = newbie = someone who's new to something and thus probably not that good at it.  But you're right, it's obnoxious as shit that people now use it to describe any and everything they don't like.
a noob by any other name is not the shooter

lol thats what I call a self-inflicted wound m8 - if someone tries to talk to you on that server that kicks for "use of noob" they will get kicked lmao and you will be banned for hindering team efforts by forcing the noob tk language kick  "hey noob get the tank quick!!..."  [ADMIN] KICKED: OpsChief you have been kicked for using the word noob...
Oof...what a nightmare that would be.  HOPEfully the admin would realize the situation there, but I can imagine something like that going horribly, horribly awry.
RR
+7|6568
call them gay or nazi thats what i do
OpsChief
+101|6720|Southern California

acidkiller187 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

i replaced "noob" with "fucking piece of shit" long ago
You should say [little piece of fucking shit]
please the children! try "miniscule object of fornicating fecal matter"  which actually sounds sicker anyway nevermind
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6590
Only noobs call people noobs. It's like a self declaration.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
twiistaaa
+87|6712|mexico

Sandskink wrote:

can I add more to the list?  Such as...... pwnt, owned, leet(133t), haxor, roxor, nub, tard, teh....anyone else?
yeah i agree, i think there would be a high correlation between those words and people who say "i just wish she would sleep with me"
Brissles
+2|6556
You do realise the word nOOb originated from the word Newbie.

In the same manner, the words 'nub', 'nab', and 'naab' originated from other varients of n00b, noob etc.

Anyone who uses the word "noob" IS regrettably one, just to fill you in

PLAY SOME OTHER GAMES; SHODDY BF2 COMMUNITY
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6621|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

On topic though, I couldn't agree more but at the end of the day, it's a game. Just ignore them!

I can't actually remember the last time I actually looked at the stuff getting typed, I'm too busy being crap and getting raped.
Hehe same for me...alway too busy gettin spawn rapped and such....i feel you buddy!
twiistaaa
+87|6712|mexico

ARCUK73 wrote:

I am so sick to the max
lol anyone else think 1988-1992?
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6830|Bulgaria
n00b!!
whether it's a good or a bad thing, the word "n00b" is the most often used one in the BF2 universe!
ericcartmanisbest
+24|6583|GREAT Britain
i think people use the word "n00b" cus they think it makes them look "l33t" , in actual fact all it does is make them look like a big fat nerd
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6590|Doncaster, UK

twiistaaa wrote:

ARCUK73 wrote:

I am so sick to the max
lol anyone else think 1988-1992?
Rapidly replaced by hella-sick!

Last edited by DoctorFruitloop (2006-07-14 02:51:03)

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6695|The Netherlands
Noob?
ARCUK73
+9|6600|UK
Its just the overall childness of it that bothers me.. but then.. we have alot of that in bf! its getting beyond silly........

Last edited by ARCUK73 (2006-07-14 06:41:47)

|SoW|BlackFire
C4 WHORE
+67|6761|Colorado
Saying "n00b" is the dumbest thing you could say.

I don't give a shit & a half if someone thinks that someones a "n00b".
So keep your stupid ass mouth shut.

-

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard