BudyFX
+7|6582|Lost
BANNING.. for own the all mec in 1 minute..
shice
+9|6550|every1 h8's Germany
check this out, just made it. couldnt take a pic from the kick msg cuz i was taking it in paint while i was kicked.
https://www.imageup.de/img22/rofl9lp.jpg
aLi3nZ
+138|6541|New Zealand
I have been kicked a few times for having too many tk's. Farking annoying. Also kicked lots for being idle.

Never been kicked by an active admin. Although I have been accused of using a Vortex Aim Bot and Base Raping, what ever the hell that is.
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6687|Spokane, Washington

Banned for owning the admin 3 times in a row with the DAO. He had the mg36 and somehow couldnt kill me.....
flyinhawaiian91
+13|6676|cali usa
pwing admin with knife 3 times in a row
Sniper926
Bullet Magnet
+14|6598|A good vantage point...
"Kicked for Excessive Teamkilling"...

While I was selecting a kit...

Before the round had even started...!!!!   
Bevo
Nah
+718|6556|Austin, Texas
Killing admin's Jet
Killing admin's chopper (solo)
Killing admins
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6673|Montreal, Qc, Canada
being kicked because i was the first in my team and the admin though i was cheating !!!!
dontfeedthenerd
+38|6582
I was kicked for raping an Admin in a j-10 w/ a F-35. He thought I was cheating. In reality I was just switching to bombs right after I fired my missiles, so the fool would just fly straight thinking I got lost. hehehehehe
batman1029
>_>
+8|6562|Essex, Ontario, Canada
The worst one i've ever had, was saying "wtf bs" and then I got banned. Like wtf
Madhadda1
+270|6580|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
i got banned for "unnessisary drama" when the admin and some other guy tryed to force tk me on the airstrip.... and all i said was "please move"
1NfE5T
I'll sleep when i'm dead
+11|6752|Houston,Texas
Running over the admin inmy J-10, i had to cuz dumbass proned right in front of it after i had got in. Then after i got in he jumped right in front of it So i waited a few seconds, then he said "i aint moving out from under the wheels until you get out of MY plane" So i jumped on the throttleand *SQUISH* is all i remember. Kick messaged was "being a lamer non-flying idiot" i was 54-6 before i was kicked.
UncleNasty
+7|6590
banned for stealing an admins gold......and yes thats wat it said
rugburnv2.0
+2|6538|MN
I got kicked earlier today for starting a mutiny vote against an idle commander.  Not that I like voting, but some arty or a UAV would have come in handy.  And yes, all the assets were fine.
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6787|Leipzig/Germany
oh, i got a nice one a few minutes ago
did nothing except owning some rounds on wake with jet - no teamkilling, carrier raping or something like that - just out of the blue this:

https://img45.imageshack.us/img45/6901/kikji2.jpg

Last edited by |60|Cobalt (2006-07-18 15:24:00)

TangsterChinkz
Banned
+14|6604|Pwning u n00bs
I get kicked for owning the admin while i was solo choppering
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6683|United Kingdom
Kicked/ BANNED for statspadding WHEN I WAS FLYING IN A JET! 

(I think it was b/c i was owning the ARSE clan guys) bunch of sore loosers
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6544|Daytona Beach, FL
I got kicked for callin someone a noob.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6729|Howell, Mi USA

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

Kicked/ BANNED for statspadding WHEN I WAS FLYING IN A JET! 

(I think it was b/c i was owning the ARSE clan guys) bunch of sore loosers
thats funny i had the same experiance on sunday afternoon. I was owning up with the Z-10 on a Dragon Valley round. I spent the entire round in the helo. A bunch of armor kills and a few solo tvs on the enemy chopper. i was doing pretty well, only been killed like 2 times. i came across an admin in an APC that i damaged in 1 pass. he hoped out and booked it for the water and tryed to hide under the bridge. I swooped down with the chopper and killed him with rockets. a few seconds later i get this.

BANNING Cbass420 Reason: "Cheating, padding stats"     

Me: WTF!
ME: im fking owning u in the helo how is that pa...
booooooooot

all i had time to type. this is getting out of hand. u can't even do good without getting kicked just because your better than someone who has the "power" to kick u.

Last edited by Cbass (2006-07-18 16:09:15)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
DrM
+33|6656
May not be very exiting or original but.....

Kicked for taking screen dumps of the SVH admins stat padding.
http://bf2s.com/player/64527508/

The official reason was making from for a clan member when there were 10 spaces free.

What I liked most was the screen shot of them asking me not to screen shots them while they were stat padding!

DrM

Last edited by DrM (2006-07-18 17:51:08)

TokyoJoe
+5|6580
@UTAC euro/armor. MEC helo lands at Wind Farm on Smoke Screen, i kill both gunner and pilot, take helo, kicked for "stealing vehicle from enemy base".
horny_trojan
+39|6745|Los FUCKING Angeles
i went to a christian server and they kicked me because of my name.  i guess "horny" doesnt sit too well with the holy rollers.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6666|Finland

Here's a couple.. I might write one of my "columns" about those incidents at some point.

1. Ownage BEFORE the round had even started.. After Uber had TV-d one of the admins, he posted "BOOM". In reply the admin wrote: "Just look.." After that he got TV-d again.. This is when I wrote "I'm still looking" on the screen. The outcome:

https://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4468/ban1kr5.png

and

After Tk:ing us and then being a shitty chopper pilot, I decided to make a statement and set a kick vote. We all know those never work. I knew he was an admin, hence it was a statement rather than a "real" kick vote.

https://img204.imageshack.us/img204/184/ban2uc5.png

Both yesterday.. Banned!

Oddly enough, we weren't kicked from the next server for taking both gold & silver. Although we were being (falsely) accused of baserape. But.. I'll tell you all about it later in its own topic.

Last edited by DonFck (2006-07-19 00:44:54)

I need around tree fiddy.
Reciprocity
+721|6615|the dank(super) side of Oregon
mostly idles for me, with a few high pings when my ISP went bat shit crazy.  I've only been banned from a few servers for having  reminding their clan members about their bullshit rules about spawn camping and uncap raping.  My favorite kick was for typing "class".  the ass in class upset the language filter and tossed me.   

I read through these 5 pages hoping to see some familiar names.  I admin on a fairly popular server and some of the shit I deal with, it's like running a daycare.  I know there are a million 12 year old admins out there who think they're god.  but there's always another side to the coin.  let me just say, no matter how much bullshit you get from an admin, do not start an arguement and not expect to be kicked/banned.  I'm pretty fair, but when i say something, that's it.  I don't warn for TK's.  I don't warn for forcing TK's.  If i see it, you're gone for good.  I don't care if it's revenge or you're buddy or whatever.  I'm not in the game to baby sit.
Bravo3
+12|6691
banned for saying noob and kicked for not following the commanders orders

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard