ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6721|Las Vegas
Some of the better footage I've seen......

http://www.militaryspot.com/fallujafight.asf
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6528|Singapore
how the fuck do i pronounce "fallujah" btw?

is it "fall loo yah"?
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6625|Little Bentcock
waste those motherfuckers
cyberkiller25
+16|6550|Montreal
Cool
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6520|Montucky
Fallujah (Fah Loo Jah)
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6765

No.

Must we go over this again?
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6721|Las Vegas

Coolbeano wrote:

No.

Must we go over this again?
Go over what again?
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6765

HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6582

Coolbeano wrote:

This
Okay sorry Mod about the personal attack, Hey Coolbeano, you super guy, if you would watch what he posted, it's not even the same thing.

Oh and kickass vid.  If anybody finds any more, post em here.  I found one of an iraqi sniper taking out US troops, but it's pretty sick and I wouldn't post it here.

Last edited by HaywoodJablowme (2006-07-11 08:54:20)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6695

Coolbeano wrote:

This
And you thought BF2 chopper whores were bad.
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6822

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

Oh and kickass vid.  If anybody finds any more, post em here.  I found one of an iraqi sniper taking out US troops, but it's pretty sick and I wouldn't post it here.
i'm guessing you're talking about the juba video?

why is it sick, because he can hit things and the american soldiers look like they're just spamming in the above video?

go to ogrish.com, there's loads of this stuff there.

i find it's very educational to watch both american and insurgent videos. remember that war is ugly, and people do die. let's not be squeamish about it, just because it may be americans catching the bullets.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6646
that video is so hollywood
Harmonics
A stabbing fatality
+22|6505

Krappyappy wrote:

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

why is it sick, because he can hit things and the american soldiers look like they're just spamming in the above video?

i find it's very educational to watch both american and insurgent videos. remember that war is ugly, and people do die. let's not be squeamish about it, just because it may be americans catching the bullets.
at least someone knows what he's talking about
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6704
You can insurge my falluja anytime baby......................
=TFF=Omen_NataS
+60|6542
Cool vid xD
MorbidFetus
+76|6553|Ohio
Anyone got a vid of them shooting back?
Redratson
+2|6595
Not bad video.
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6721|Las Vegas
Ok.  Here an insurgent sniper takes down an American soldier at close range.

http://www.militaryspot.com/videos/video8.htm

Don't worry, he gets back up.  Gotta love that body armor!
MoChief
+67|6604
For what it's worth, I do NOT recommend going to ogrish.com  I did a few months ago and was mentally disturbed for quite a few days afterwords.  It's completely disgusting video.  I thought it would be an intellectual journey to see what all the fuss was about....  but I just felt sick afterwords.  I'm sure this only entices more people to go there, but I give you fair warning.  You'll be sorry if you do.  If you don't feel sick after being there, you need to see a doctor because you're one sick mo-fo.
alpinestar
+304|6598|New York City baby.
fucking spawn campers
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6582

Krappyappy wrote:

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

Yeah that vid is probably on there.  Maybe sick was the wrong word to use, disturbing is probably better.  It's similar to that body armor post above, but about 20 minutes long of countless, cowardly potshots at US troops on peacekeeping duty. 

To see people actually get killed is disturbing, if you like it, then that's sick.  I wouldn't post it on here because I know kids browse the forums, and I meant if people have more footage of combat or military-related stuff that would be cool.  It's not cool to watch some raghead sniper's handycam set up next to his gun as he takes out (and kills) probably about 30 US troops in a non-combat situation.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6580|Florida
pretty sweet video
|SoW|BlackFire
C4 WHORE
+67|6719|Colorado

Krappyappy wrote:

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

I've seen plenty of those videos.

Some that people shouldn't ever have to watch. (Beheadings, etc.)

But anyways, that Fallujah combat video is one of the best combat action videos.
I remember watching a live firefight on CNN, right outside of Baghdad. (Towards the beginning of the war.)
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6580|Florida

ShotYourSix wrote:

Ok.  Here an insurgent sniper takes down an American soldier at close range.

http://www.militaryspot.com/videos/video8.htm

Don't worry, he gets back up.  Gotta love that body armor!
This video is quite good......I think there is a longer version or maybe one similar where they shoot a medic, who gets back up, they shoot the camera man and shooter, then once they arent a threat, the medic comes over to take care of them.
aqempty
+6|6508|international waters
chopper pwnage! i surprising how many bullets american soldiers waste

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard