Mustang99
+9|6535
I have the best fully loaded transport chpper+C4=6 WTF!?!?!?!?! in a row
Watermeleon
+34|6545|I am located at my location
I'm not sure if this would really be classified as a shot, and I bet a lot of you are going to call me a noob for this, but I was riding in a transport vehicle which I put 5 C4s on. It just so happened I drived into an entire enemy fleet. I was next to 2 APCs, 2 tanks, and 6 infantry men... I bailed out, pressed the button and... Boom.

Yeah, I died, but I wracked up 17 kills. I was very happy. Everyone then went to call me a C4 noob.
GeoffSmith76
+4|6518
Check this out:

I'm a sniper on top pf the skyscaper at Mastuur city. Enemy blackhawk is as high as me,  full of guys that are blazing away at me with the mini guns. I peek out from behind the wall up there, and see the pilot holding the chopper veeeeeeeeeeery steady. I take one shot with the .50 cal and drop the pilot in the air. The best part is that the chopper starts spinning and crashes with a few guys still blazing away at me.

Top that

I'm a noob at the forums here. Gimme some dang karma!!!

Last edited by GeoffSmith76 (2006-07-05 01:41:20)

DSRTurtle
+56|6697
Killed 5 guys with the F-18 on Fushe with a bombing run.  The score was 9 - 9 at the time.  We won the round 5 - 0 thanks to that bombing run.
Longbow
+163|6658|Odessa, Ukraine
TV missiles into fully loaded BH's , what can be better ?
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6557
M95 headshot on F-35b pilot in flight at normal speed.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Cactusfist
Pusher of sausages Down Hallways
+26|6579
Engineer on Karkand, I was happily laying mines about, then wandered around for 5 minutes or so. I walk out of the alley way into the Square, and see a Humvee speeding towards me. I manage to hit Z, and getting a new haircut for it (it was a close thing). He goes sailing over me, and I leg it. A split second later:

-=]LM[=-Cactusfist [AT Mine]Someguy
-=]LM[=-Cactusfist [AT Mine]Someguy'sgunner

That made me giggle....
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6750|Comber, Northern Ireland
well my first one was on warlord...i was hiding in the bushes (as all good insurgents do) and then i saw a raider thing pull up at the mosque i fired away my RPG hoping for at least a kill....to my surprise i got 5 kills all four guys from the vehicle and then one random guy...

then a few days back i was on wake...in the Essex gun doing pretty well i might add, then i saw on the uav that someone was sitting on the left lend of the island (main island) so i fired just randomly at it and got a kill....i was like wow wtf?! then i saw another person there...i fired again and this time i got 6 kills.....0_o i must have killed a whole squad. that was sweet...and of course i got accused of cheating etc...

then another time on wake i was in the left hand side of the BH on the mini gun...moving the gun all around the place firing randomly and then i killed someone at north village...

then there was mashtuur...when the Helli hopping thing was big, i made my way to the USMC helped and planted 5 C4 down there so it kill would everything, then as i hoped the Helli was coming back puffing smoke... then to my amazement 3 more 5 guys ran onto the Helli pad trying to get in the already full chopper...(there was me in the bush with my eyes lighting up and my hands getting sweaty) just as it hovered to repair....BOOOOOOOM 11 kills and with my 2 previous C4 kills...i got my basic explosives...and their WHOLE team was dead because of me...muhahahahah i was agen called a cheater, but damn they were funny

Last edited by david363 (2006-07-07 12:03:15)

Hallvard
+262|6533|North Norway

my best kill was with m95, because of my crappy computer I can't see long, I can see people at around 230 meters and veichels at some more, well, I was just so far away from the river fortification at Oman that I could barely see an attack chopper was hoovering a good distance over the ground and of the score I understood that the gunner was just raping everyone, I aimed and shot and killed the pilot, I don't think the gunner knew what happened because he apparently died when the chopper hit the ground

Last edited by kmjnhb (2006-07-08 14:19:41)

Asianwaste
+7|6516
On Digital Anarchy with FF off, I C4ed myself skyhigh only to be caught by an unsuspecting jet.  My body practically ragged dolled itself to the other side of the map.  So I'll take credit for fastest moving corpse.  The only one to break the sound barrier.

Last edited by Asianwaste (2006-07-08 12:15:57)

ValentijnR
+18|6565
sitting in tank... taking on an attack chopper..

i miss him thinking shit i'm doomed!
suddenly it shows i killed someone... i see a wreck crashing into the chopper...

i shot the j10 behind the chopper trying to do a bombing run on me..

Last edited by ValentijnR (2006-07-10 09:39:44)

cmsgt_one_shot
+5|6655|USA

memphisjz wrote:

today i shot for the second time a heli down with my handgun
okay i admit, he was already smoking and in flame but still only 2 shots and i get the points
hilarious :d
greets teamates
OK for one you didnt you where the last to shoot at that helo when it was about to blow up its happend to me.
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6534|Little blue planet, milky way
Wouldn't call this one my BEST shot, but most definately my most lucky one.....
I tend to fire at things just in case I get lucky, and this time I did... I was running up the ramp near the square on Karakand, when I reach the top, I start shooting down the east road with my main, when I'm empty, I switch to pistol (remember at this range (possibly a little less than 200m), there's fog all around, I was shooting BLINDLY towards the enemy spawn over the APC parked about 70-90 meters ahead of me), and start blasting roughly what I believe to be at the enemy spawn.... and I kill a guy with my MR-444 ! While he had no way of knowing where I was, I for one was going "WTF kind of pistol is this ? Homing bullets or something ?" Ofcourse I could never do this again, it was pure luck a billion to one shot, and the guy was more than likely extremely wounded. But it definately made me laugh.
I SHOULD have played a ticket in the local lottery that day instead.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard