GNOMESWINEVERYTIME
+1|6784|Small pond in the garden
Or really am I just kidding myself and should retire to the bottom of the garden and to the pond with my fishing rod and sit on my mushroom and tell the grand-gnomes about war stories and how once upon a time I was a killing machine (well on my good days I was).

I am just about to give up unless some wise person out there can help, the first of my problems is that I have just installed a new router modem thingy so I can go to a 16 mega connection but I am now having trouble with the time its taking me to get into games when the end screen appears. The loading complete... verifying data shows up and then I may as well go down the pub. Some guy had 20 pts on one game by the time I joined and on another all flags were captured on Dalian Plant.
Tips and how to do it must be in gnome form cos I am over 35 and not sure how to drive these things

Secondly any ideas on how to get expert engineer without stat padding ? Anybody know of a serve that has the requirements, nobody on it,lasts forever,nice spec ops bloke who just wants to blow up my teams goodies and will let me repair it while he goes else where until I fixed it.

Any help would indeed mean that you can come to my garden and wiggle your feet in my pond whenever you felt the need.

Great site guys and girls, it keeps me amused for hours once the medication has worn off.

Happy killing and if any body has the urge to design me one of those pretty things to go after my name as well, you can even borrow my fishing rod when you visit my garden pond.

Bye for now and don't forget the little people. A gnome is not just for the garden he is for life!!!!
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6663|Washington DC

Wow gnomes ... that's one colorful post there ... perhaps a little too colorful for the BF2S crowd. 

To answer your question about the router would require some more details about your configuration ... in addition, did you have problems before installing the router?  By the way, a lot of people have had problems with wireless routers because their throughput can be much less than the maximum if their physical configuration is poor.

To answer your question about expert engineer, check this thread or this thread for pointers and advice (you'll have to dig through the stats padding posts, but there's advice in there).

Last edited by OrangeHound (2006-07-10 14:57:22)

King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6611|Seattle

I'm still confused abouot your name. Is it Gnomes Whine Every Time? (just kidding) That rhymes pretty good though.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6656|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

GNOMESWINEVERYTIME wrote:

Or really am I just kidding myself and should retire to the bottom of the garden and to the pond with my fishing rod and sit on my mushroom and tell the grand-gnomes about war stories and how once upon a time I was a killing machine (well on my good days I was).

I am just about to give up unless some wise person out there can help, the first of my problems is that I have just installed a new router modem thingy so I can go to a 16 mega connection but I am now having trouble with the time its taking me to get into games when the end screen appears. The loading complete... verifying data shows up and then I may as well go down the pub. Some guy had 20 pts on one game by the time I joined and on another all flags were captured on Dalian Plant.
Tips and how to do it must be in gnome form cos I am over 35 and not sure how to drive these things

Secondly any ideas on how to get expert engineer without stat padding ? Anybody know of a serve that has the requirements, nobody on it,lasts forever,nice spec ops bloke who just wants to blow up my teams goodies and will let me repair it while he goes else where until I fixed it.

Any help would indeed mean that you can come to my garden and wiggle your feet in my pond whenever you felt the need.

Great site guys and girls, it keeps me amused for hours once the medication has worn off.

Happy killing and if any body has the urge to design me one of those pretty things to go after my name as well, you can even borrow my fishing rod when you visit my garden pond.

Bye for now and don't forget the little people. A gnome is not just for the garden he is for life!!!!
i'll save the mods the bother:

Your post is considered spam. Please refrain from posting that kind of content.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard