h2ostg2
+4|6647|winston salem,nc
Is it MEMOREX.   This is H2O_STG2(sw) and im here to tell you its live and its on. this aint for no weak or faint of heart. if you have back trouble, are pregant or overweight you may be asked to leave the ride.  Thats right you maggots and pukes im calling you out. You can find me and the rest of the clan at   69.65.15.14:16567.   The map rotation goes like strike, sharqui, wake, strike, sharqui, gulf of oman, mastuur, dalian plant and back to the top. This ride has something for most everyone. Little boys and girls need not show up you will be embarrassed.  Thats right take your little whining asses back to kiddie land and maybe we will buy you a sno cone later.  peace out bitches, stg2.
h2ostg2
+4|6647|winston salem,nc
that figures, i can tell youre all a bunch of whimps. i mean you come in view then leave. kinda like that one roller coaster youre still scared of.  be afraid punks, be very afraid.  you dont have what it takes to play this clan.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6788|The United Center
Aren't you the same guy who made a thread almost identical to this one a few days ago...and then got called out for having poor stats?
h2ostg2
+4|6647|winston salem,nc
YES I AM. glad you noticed.
andy12
Banned
+52|6698

h2ostg2 wrote:

that figures, i can tell youre all a bunch of whimps. i mean you come in view then leave. kinda like that one roller coaster youre still scared of.  be afraid punks, be very afraid.  you dont have what it takes to play this clan.
Oh shut up you cock,you don't need to bump every one of your fucking posts,and now i'm fucking swearing great,jesus christ.If someone wants to "battle" you they will do,your not the best clan,far from it.

Just stop with the "talk" you know like:you asked for it you got it" and "you don't have what it takes to be in this clan".

STFU!!!NYAJHJJ!!!
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6748|67.222.138.85
Is this controversial enough to get this guy banned? I don't want to see this stuff every few days so this guy can try and populate his server.
h2ostg2
+4|6647|winston salem,nc
andy i see you can copy and paste well but your reading skills lack.  the quote is to "play this clan"  not as you stated to "to be in this clan."

and flaming it is only controversy when you respond. i thought this section is where you post things involving your clan.  kinda like where i see the same recruitment posts over and over.  dont see you going on there and asking for them to be banned.  so can i offer you a piece of shut the hell up!
andy12
Banned
+52|6698

h2ostg2 wrote:

can i offer you a piece of shut the hell up!
You can,and i reject it.

You just want your craptacular sercer to be populated.I'm sure there is a rule on how many times one user can talk about their clan,oh and there is a rule about bumping as well i think.

And no i didn't copy and paste,why would i ,it's not hard to read 5 lines of shit.

Maybe my reading skills do lack,so?
h2ostg2
+4|6647|winston salem,nc
i checked the rules they have posted at the top, sorry couldnt find anything about it there. ill keep looking though.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,974|6673|949

How do I know if I am tall enough to ride the ride?
h2ostg2
+4|6647|winston salem,nc
if you have to ask then head for the exit back to kiddie land.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

h2ostg2 wrote:

if you have to ask then head for the exit back to kiddie land.
Hah!  There's actually an amusement park about 45 minutes away from me called Kiddieland.  I used to go there and ride the train.
h2ostg2
+4|6647|winston salem,nc
better get to stepping then, could take you awhile to get there. lol.

Last edited by h2ostg2 (2006-07-07 15:23:12)

tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6699| United States of America

h2ostg2 wrote:

BellusEndus
Make love not war
+59|6664|Edinburg
why does every thread turn into a battle of the wits? given the level of wit round here its not very entertaining, please try harder....
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
Thanks, but I'm really not too concerned.

This is why.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6876|Kubra, Damn it!

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

Wow. What a bunch of posturing crap. You should write tag lines for Stephen Seagal movies. It takes talent to use all these action packed words and still come across as completely freaking lame.

Anyone who wants to be owned by having this clan smacking their faces against your bullets, go ahead and join in!
h2ostg2
+4|6647|winston salem,nc
Hey chitty for all your talking never once have i seen you come in. so how you can make a statement like that amazes me. looks to me like your the one posturing.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,974|6673|949

In a place where no one cares.....
In a time when all noobs shudder....
There is one man, H2o, who can save the world...

edit: must say in a deep voice like Pablo Francisco or that one Movie Guy

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2006-07-07 16:09:29)

h2ostg2
+4|6647|winston salem,nc
keep your day job ken, cause your comedy aint paying the bills.
Madhadda1
+270|6586|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
im actually gunna go and beat the shit out of the clan lol and my spm is up h20
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6671|Washington, DC

Dear stg,

Please play Team Warchild in a 5v5 match.

Regards,
X

PS: I won't pay your funeral bills
Ben>You
+90|6567
Funny, I joined your server the same say you made the previous thread, hoping to be on the team opposite yours so I could show you to never call one of us out again, but sadly, YOU WERENT EVEN THERE. NO ONE WAS (other than one other guy who came to the server for the same reason, we ended up having solo chopper fights, but anyways) If you're going to "call someone out", be there when you say you'd be there. Fucking tard.
h2ostg2
+4|6647|winston salem,nc
I got tired of waiting so i went to dinner we are on now.
h2ostg2
+4|6647|winston salem,nc
Another hour no ben or anyone else. talk the talk but no walk.  gj mad on your spm going up. thats an incredible score. but where you at?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard