=CDN= AndrewGood
+11|6478
Well for all you guys that have not realized it yet.... Karma is gay. Along With bf2142 and all those stupid expansions the world would be a better place, oh dont forget punishing Noobs, they knew it was an accident .... Ass holes!
Des.Kmal
+917|6588|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
k, bye from our forums... your gay too
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

leave.
xombine
+5|6520
Your face is gay.

Oh no I didn't!
ZCor3x
+46|6540|Pennsylvania

=CDN= AndrewGood wrote:

Well for all you guys that have not realized it yet.... Karma is gay. Along With bf2142 and all those stupid expansions the world would be a better place, oh dont forget punishing Noobs, they knew it was an accident .... Ass holes!
Hi

https://www.cookiesinheaven.com/images/cookies/chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg

C is for Cookie.

Last edited by ZCor3x (2006-07-04 19:48:17)

=CDN= AndrewGood
+11|6478
Wow who would have though such offence could be take for karma, but what about the noobs? You hate them too?
Des.Kmal

=CDN= AndrewGood wrote:

Wow who would have though such offence could be take for karma, but what about the noobs? You hate them too?
karma is like stats, you shouldnt live for them or it, but still, it is nice to have.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6679|Wilmington, DE, US

xombine wrote:

Your face is gay.

Oh no I didn't!
OH NO HE DIN'T!
=CDN= AndrewGood
+11|6478

Kmal1 wrote:

=CDN= AndrewGood wrote:

karma is like stats, you shouldnt live for them or it, but still, it is nice to have.
I agree, stats are nice it give you somthing to do while playing bf2 like trying to get expert ground defense.... It's hard. But karma .... Thats really gay!
=CDN= AndrewGood
+11|6478
wow there is alot of people online 77 views in only a couple minutes! +1
Des.Kmal

=CDN= AndrewGood wrote:

Kmal1 wrote:

=CDN= AndrewGood wrote:

I agree, stats are nice it give you somthing to do while playing bf2 like trying to get expert ground defense.... It's hard. But karma .... Thats really gay!
well, karma is something to work for when you are trying to get 100 karma, same thing or deal.
=CDN= AndrewGood
+11|6478
to be honest i dont even understand it. Whats happens when you get alot? by the way, sorry, hope i didnt offend any Homosexual people out there by saying the G word :S
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6790

=CDN= AndrewGood wrote:

to be honest i dont even understand it. Whats happens when you get alot? by the way, sorry, hope i didnt offend any Homosexual people out there by saying the G word :S
It makes people feel like their e-penis is bigger.
ZCor3x
+46|6540|Pennsylvania

=CDN= AndrewGood wrote:

Haven't you seen that persons signature? You're E penis grows per post.. So karma boosts the size of your E-penis. Got it?

Damnit, the guy above me beat me to it. Goodjob.

Last edited by ZCor3x (2006-07-04 19:55:34)

RD_The_Dog
+87|6507
Andrew Good......let me guess your age.......12 or 13 right?  Am i right?
ZCor3x
+46|6540|Pennsylvania
Today 19:57:02      -1      Karma is Gay       late on the e penis thing Another visit from the karma Fairy

Woah woah, that's way cool of a reason to - karma me. Glad your feeling the growth of your E penis.
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6790

ZCor3x wrote:

Today 19:57:02      -1      Karma is Gay       late on the e penis thing Another visit from the karma Fairy

Woah woah, that's way cool of a reason to - karma me. Glad your feeling the growth of your E penis.
ROFL, someone gave you negative for that? LOL!
=CDN= AndrewGood
+11|6478
Sorry not 12 or 13 i will pwn in bf2 though. I love pissing people off on forums because its the only chance they have to have a "big e penis" compensating for their real one
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
"Requesting Moderator support over here, sir!"
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6671
Moderator support, your area!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard