Entertayner
+826|6590

Ermmm... I dunno duffry might have coloured the name in wrong ill look into it for ya....
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6646|Warlord
Exqueese me but I'm out, remember?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6739|California

a team of all snipers, sounds like a Warlord round i played today
Entertayner
+826|6590

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Wha?! :S
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6812|Jupiter

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

pure_beef_69 wrote:

Why medics are better than snipers

1. We have automatic weapons, one with a scope. Both good at medium/long range and short range shooting
Snipers however have only long range effective weapons, most are bolt action.

2. We can revive when we like and heal when we like. SNipers can lay TWO claymores...

3. Everybody on the team likes a good medic, as we save people and heal the team.
Snipers on the other hand are solitary, the ones that do play for the team are annoying and bunny hop, dolphin dive everywhere (apart from The ss bros as far as i know) Thus making snipers the most annoying assholes alive.

4. I am a medic

5. Ever soldier can call for a medic because they want to be one "i need a medic here"
do they ever say " i need a sniper " the answer is no because they are hardly ever needed

6. Medics dont usually fly around we are ground pounders. Snipers are always tking for jets with there M95

7. Medics FTW snipers In the bin
1. they are NOT good at long range, long range being considered over 200m.  Sniper rifles are not only long range effective weapons you should have learnt that by playing with me and towelly by now beefy.

2. Yes, that is because you knobs started complaining.. if we complained about you having unlimited revives + heals they would limit them, we just put up with it you have to complain.

3. So no1 likes snipers eh? How many times have you got shot from 300 yards away and how many times do you reckon you have been saved by a sniper taking out another one?  And medics and their stuck up bitches arent? You do more bunny hopping than a fucking rabbit on a trampoline ahhh run away someone shot at me..yay medi pack lets drop it in front of me!!

4. jeez, this reinforces the point "stuck up bitches"

5. Read no. 3

6. I think someone may have TK'd beefy thats not usually a sniper but just uses the m95 for its abilities.  How many people use a m95 on a big map that jets would be on anyway?! No, most use the l96.

7. Yes, well done you can rhyme! Now lets not get TOO stuck up before the comp eh??
Entertainer, im realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly starting to hate your guts. Snipers cant beat medics, all you hit us with a sniper rifle?.. orly?, well we just heal each other... wow, eventually we just get close and kick your ass.
Entertayner
+826|6590

I think its very unlikely but still possible.  And yes, thats the idea of a medic kit to heal so yes u probably will.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6646|Warlord

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Wha?! :S
Uh, that wasn't a joke...

Todd_Angelo wrote:

duffry wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Not allowed of course... but tempting.
Who told you that?
Natural assumption: this being a medic kit v. sniper kit match. If not, as I've just posted on the other site, I'm out as of right now...

I'm sure some of the medics might feel the same way when I point out that they might be rushing in a group of three to take a flag only to face AK-101 fire.

The point of this is pretty silly and not going to prove one thing to either camp one way or another but it's supposed to be about one kit v. another. If the medics can, for the same of argument, choose to assume a sniper's kit, snipe someone from a crane 130m away, lay two clays to defend a flag and then switch back it's not about the kits at all, it's about individual team members' combat effectiveness, squad playing and chance and I want no part of it.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6726|67.222.138.85
I just learned that I may not be able to play that day, how would one on the official list go about getting out of this thing? I may still be able to do it, but I understand if you want to bump someone up anywyas.
Dirtracer90
+8|6705
so how is the starting lineup made exactly?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

Dirtracer90 wrote:

Virtual friends.
Dirtracer90
+8|6705
well that aint very fair some of these ppl i dont know at all

Last edited by Dirtracer90 (2006-07-05 00:27:54)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

Dirtracer90 wrote:

well that aint very fair some of these ppl i dont know at all
Look a few posts back, I may have already spoken for you.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6712
Advice to the sniper team. In an atempt to show off your sniper skills, try playing maps that require some skill and aren't just flat maps. Instead of playing Wake Island all of the time, play some real sniper maps, like FuShe Pass, Daqing Oilfields, and Kubra Dam. Seriously, how does shooting on a flat map with clear skies prove your skills?

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-07-05 09:00:57)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

Superior Mind wrote:

Advice to the sniper team. In an atempt to show off your sniper skills, try playing maps that require some skill and aren't just flat maps. Instead of playing Wake Island all of the time, play some real sniper maps, like FuShe Pass, Daqing Oilfields, and Kubra Dam. Seriously, how does shooting on a flat map with clear skies prove your skills?
LOL.  Why do you think most of their videos are on wake?

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-07-05 09:02:36)

Flaming_Maniac

Superior Mind wrote:

Well I'd say hitting someone at 510m shows skillz, no matter what map your on.

Edit: Not saying I can, referring to the dont_be_ss shot. I actually prefer sniping on Karkand or Sharqi, unless I'm at their airfield trying to get myself a piece of hardware.

Last edited by Flaming_Maniac (2006-07-05 09:03:55)

Entertayner
+826|6590

usmarine2005 wrote:

Dirtracer90 wrote:

Virtual friends.
No, virtual skill thank u very much

Superior Mind wrote:

What about kark, sharqi + mash... warlord, ghost etc... the big maps aren't necessarily sniper maps...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Well I'd say hitting someone at 510m shows skillz
Sort of, but with no wind, clear sky, awesome visibilty, UAV or Scan showing you where they are, not having to worry about reflection off your scope, etc.  Skill....meh.
ssonrats
+221|6664

Superior Mind wrote:

I will give any map a go, i mainly snipe on the city maps, but im ok on others.
Flaming_Maniac

usmarine2005 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Sort of, but with no wind, clear sky, awesome visibilty, UAV or Scan showing you where they are, not having to worry about reflection off your scope, etc.  Skill....meh.
I'm not saying it's as hard as sniping in other various games, or that 90% of the sniping on that map is pretty darn easy, especially if you don't cap flags, but until you can show me a 450+ m shot on a different map, I'll stick to my oohing and ahhing of dont_be_ss's vids.
dont_be_ss
+312|6613|selby, n. yorkshire, UK

usmarine2005 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

my furthest shot ever is on dalian plant not wake! 554m on fraps

Last edited by dont_be_ss (2006-07-05 09:15:01)

Flaming_Maniac

dont_be_ss wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

WOW. That impresses me mostly because of all the buildings on that map, how did you find someone who was that far away without a building in the way.

Last edited by Flaming_Maniac (2006-07-05 12:29:33)

dont_be_ss
+312|6613|selby, n. yorkshire, UK

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

dont_be_ss wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

WOW. That impresses me mostly because of all the buildings on that map, how did you find someone who was that far away without a building in the way. :rollseyes:
i could not see the guy, i spotted and then shot, 1 bullet you will see it soon enough
ssonrats
+221|6664

dont_be_ss wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

dont_be_ss wrote:

WOW. That impresses me mostly because of all the buildings on that map, how did you find someone who was that far away without a building in the way. :rollseyes:
i could not see the guy, i spotted and then shot, 1 bullet you will see it soon enough
I have seen it, complete fluke IMO, lol. j/k
Dirtracer90
+8|6705

usmarine2005 wrote:

Look at few posts back, I may have already spoken for you.
lol i see what you mean guess ill be on the sidelines
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6712

usmarine2005 wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

LOL.  Why do you think most of their videos are on wake?
Thanks for getting my point. I think that the best map to snipe on is FuShe Pass. It has so many sniper spots, it is just unbelievable. It is a real mans map.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-07-05 10:11:39)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard