Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6731|67.222.138.85
Very nice, do you ever fly with a gunner or is single  piloting your thing? I think a good pilot/gunner combo would be really  cool, no offense at all but I think a good combo is aloy more deadly than solo, but that was still pretty damn good.

About the spinning down, it's really not hard at all, people just think it's going to make them crash but it really isn't that hard to pull out of. Point your nose straight down, then the spinning motion kills alot of your downward momenteum while keeping your crosshairs in the same place. (As opposed to brining your tail over your nose) The trick is to stop spinning as you pull up to make a clean ending. I've certainly scared my gunner a couple times doing it though.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6744|California

wouldnt have been suprised if it was me in that plane that rammed you

but alas it wasnt
ssonrats
+221|6670
You are without doubt the best pilot ive ever seen. I love using the chopper too but i hate waiting around for it!
Viper38
+118|6695
Sweet video, excellent flying. Really shows the destructive power of the attack chopper but used in a very skilful manner
-MIKI3.
+70|6668|The Netherlands

-MIKI3. wrote:

thats some nice skill man +1
Today 00:39:27 -1 Not another chopper video! noob 
-_-

edit:
Today 00:40:03 -1 Not another chopper video! F*ck off d*ckhead 
admin can you plz say who gives me those neg. karma :S

Last edited by -MIKI3. (2006-07-04 17:13:37)

Jackass
+15|6870|Denmark
Hmm, it's ok but not impressive.
PRiMACORD
+190|6649|Home of the Escalade Herds
Finally a chopper vid that doesn't only have solo-tving, nice flying
Sambuccashake
+126|6635|Sweden
Wow!
It really looks like the chopper is your bitch.

+1 for you.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6713|UK

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Very nice, do you ever fly with a gunner or is single  piloting your thing? I think a good pilot/gunner combo would be really  cool, no offense at all but I think a good combo is aloy more
A good combo is very deadly, but finding a good pilot and sticking with him is hard. (Although I've found 2 or 3 that I play with regulary)

Sometimes soloing is the way to go though, the other day on sharqi I got 29 kills just using the missiles on the cobra.

The most I've got just using TV missiles is 42 on cleansweep.

Anyway, great vid. I hope the noob chopper pilots learn from this and master the art of circle strafing. I just hate it when my pilot just hovers there only for 1 or 2 AT rockets to come out of nowhere and kill us.

Last edited by E7IX3R (2006-07-03 07:29:51)

Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6725

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Very nice, do you ever fly with a gunner or is single  piloting your thing? I think a good pilot/gunner combo would be really  cool, no offense at all but I think a good combo is aloy more deadly than solo, but that was still pretty damn good.
I fly with a gunner close to 90% of the time, I just didnt include any of that because it would be mostly the other person killing while I fly around. I do get to kill people while flying with a gunner on occasion, but the gunners I fly with are pretty good and they typically get far more kills than I do.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6548|the Netherlands

Skruples wrote:

Yes, it's another chopper video. After seeing this post, I was compelled to share my own experiences with the attack helicopter rockets. This is a short compilation of footage from my solo helicopter flying, which I limited to ground targets. In the future I hope to make a more balanced video, one that includes more than just shooting infantry, but for the time being I hope you enjoy this.

Special thanks to tf-Afrojap for his advice.
P.S - editing is not one of my best abilities, I apologize in advance.

edit - updated with a stream on google video for the lazy folks, but the quality is greatly reduced.
my video
Streamed on google video
absolutely amazin skillz dude a hooah !

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard