doc. josh
+48|6564
ok i was watching this show called talking to americans and well to sum it up they think us canadians live in igloos. do u guys honestly think we do??? dont -1 me i just want to know!!!
Dude, Rick Mercer was point out some American ignorance. No, they don't all think we live in igloos.

You make me so sad that I'm Canadian.

Last edited by TheCanadianTerrorist (2006-06-26 19:21:36)

Xietsu
Banned
+50|6575
Dude, everyone just needs to realize that there are load of dumb fucks in each culture and that you're most likely part of this proportion.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6589|Portland, OR, USA
i dont think you live in igloos, i love canada! i go up there for spring break every year
specops10-4
+108|6762|In the hills
I really dont think you guys do, but are you Canadian cause its a bit confusing...
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6769|Chicago.
THEY DONT!?????!?!?! ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm JK guys.

Any idiot with a brain pan can know that Canadians don't live in igloos. If someone seriously thought that the general population of Canada lived in igloos, they would deserve a smack up-side-da-head.

Americans aren't that stupid. I'm one of them!

Last edited by BigmacK192 (2006-06-26 19:25:37)

GR34
+215|6564|ALBERTA> CANADA

Xietsu wrote:

Dude, everyone just needs to realize that there are load of dumb fucks in each culture and that you're most likely part of this proportion.
lol u said it man
Lighttech
+0|6552
Unfortunantly the stupid ones are always the one they put on TV. Think about how many intelligent people were interviewed while looking for the dumbies. Just like Jaywalking on the tonight show.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6548|Global Command
For sure Geddy Lee doesn't.
Thats was made by a U.S.A. hater.
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6602|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
That show obviously showed the idiots of America.  But anyway at work today my mom was talking to someone and they thought everyone in Saskatchewan was poor and behind the times using out houses and shanties.  And this is a Canadian talking about another part of Canada....
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6579|Canaduhhh.. West Toast
these ppl appear stupid thanks to the wonders of editing, they would interview thousands of ppl just to get a few foolish responses... it hurts me that you would even post such an idiotic question... you appear as simple minded as the ppl on that show now doc. josh shame on you
Pup0311
+3|6681
I don't know about the rest of you but when I want to know something about anything at all I do research.  So in this case I went and rented a video that featured Canadians..."SOUTH PARK: Bigger, Longer and Uncut".
So I can state for a fact that Canadians DON'T live in igloos.  They are a culturally diverse people who call each other "Buddy" and have an affinity for Fart Jokes.  That and they all have beady eyes and flapping heads.  I just think we all need to relax because I can't see what all of the fuss is aboot.
Sgt. Nizzle
+-1|6535
"Unfortunantly the stupid ones are always the one they put on TV."

Amen to that bro lol
Sgt. Nizzle
+-1|6535
Pup0311  "I don't know about the rest of you but when I want to know something about anything at all I do research.  So in this case I went and rented a video that featured Canadians..."SOUTH PARK: Bigger, Longer and Uncut".
So I can state for a fact that Canadians DON'T live in igloos.  They are a culturally diverse people who call each other "Buddy" and have an affinity for Fart Jokes.  That and they all have beady eyes and flapping heads.  I just think we all need to relax because I can't see what all of the fuss is aboot."

My kind of scientist. yes i agree south park is an accurate account of life in canada
{KFC}Hot-Winged
+1|6536
I believe that Rick Mercer said himself that 80 something % of the people they talked to realized right away that they were getting their chain yanked.  The other ones made it all worthwhile.   If you haven't seen it yet, do.  It's hilarious.  The great thing about living in an igloo in Canada is that you don't have to pay extra for cooling your computer...
Karo6972
Syrup Man
+2|6814
While there are some VERY stupid Americans, most of us know that Canadians don't live in igloos. Those Americans that do believe that are likely the same ones who can't pick out the US on a map...

Last edited by Karo6972 (2006-06-26 20:33:49)

Heretic
+3|6796
Lol.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6779|San Antonio, Texas

Karo6972 wrote:

While there are some VERY stupid Americans, most of us know that Canadians don't live in igloos. Those Americans that do believe that are likely the same ones who can't pick out the US on a map...
QFE
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6790|PNW

Give someone fifty bucks and they'll probably say anything on TV or radio.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-06-26 21:08:44)

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6597|Florida
You seriously think we all think that?  Wtf...........
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6738|Las Vegas
Morons!  Anybody here with half a brain knows that canadians live in clay huts.....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard