Poll

who thinks firestorm is an idiot for playing nothing but commander?

yes57%57% - 142
no42%42% - 105
Total: 247
Boots
+17|6540|PA
its a really dumb idea.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6546
I think he is retired actually.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Havazn
+39|6694|van.ca

ig88 wrote:

ok i mean wtf..why would u waste your life playing commander on karkand for 12 hrs a day. what a joke. please give me all the negative karma you can from this post as i know it will happen.
Why you care is beyond any reason. The guy has fun doing it, so what. If he didn't want to be commander I'm sure he wouldn't. That doesn't make him an idiot. He's put in a fair share of hours NOT as commander anyhow.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6642|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
where's the "i dont give a fuck" option?
Battlefield2Player
Ak-101 Addict
+98|6532
I have always considered {TA}FireStorm to be an adequate player even though I have noticed he frequently plays the role of commander.  Of course I would love to knife him and get a screenshot; however, I believe one of the rules on Moongamers 24/7 Karkand is that you cannot attack the USMC main / un-cap (which is where he normally is when he is USMC commander).  I respect him and any other Bf2 player for that matter.

Last edited by Battlefield2Player (2006-06-26 15:57:03)

Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6674|Canada Eh?
Honestly, If he does play as commander all the time or if he doesnt, whether he does it for points or for fun, who gives a shit?

Let the man play in fucking peace and stop posting random threads insulting and bashing him for no apparent reason.
Hallvard
+262|6522|North Norway

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

Mouse315 wrote:

Drumedor wrote:

Vote no. If he likes to play commander then I don't think he is wasting his time since BF2 is all about having fun.

highmarshal wrote:

Dirtracer90 wrote:

what about rtw?
Rome Total War - great game
Total War owns ^.^
Petterpuinnfjell
+1|6519

Vampira_NB wrote:

Honestly, If he does play as commander all the time or if he doesnt, whether he does it for points or for fun, who gives a shit?

Let the man play in fucking peace and stop posting random threads insulting and bashing him for no apparent reason.
I second that!!
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6697|Germany
So what?Let the guy play whatever way he likes...
I've found out that commanding is an excellent job if you wanna get drunk while playing,you can always leave the monitor quickly for taking a leak or a refill at the fridge.
4 hours of commanding left for me and I get the Meritorious Service Medal....as a reward for being a lazy drunk.
beerface702
+65|6693|las vegas
commander+ turrent is the key to getting points fast in this game

it is dull though
Home
Section.80
+447|6848|Seattle, Washington, USA

spawnofthemist wrote:

panderiz
+32|6767

ig88 wrote:

ok i mean wtf..why would u waste your life playing commander on karkand for 12 hrs a day. what a joke. please give me all the negative karma you can from this post as i know it will happen.
yes he has no life, but who cares, how does this affect your time in the house?

ffs more important things....
slidero
1. Less than half of his playtime is as commader.
2. Who cares?
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

I'd hate to be near the top 10. So many little idiots posting topics about you for no reason. I mean really, who cares? You say he has no life for playing so much (so I hear) yet you can't have much of a life if you care about a game so much.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6742|London

Homeschtar wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

slidero wrote:

1. Less than half of his playtime is as commader.
2. Who cares?
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Pinto
+13|6579

Toilet Sex wrote:

I'd hate to be near the top 10. So many little idiots posting topics about you for no reason. I mean really, who cares? You say he has no life for playing so much (so I hear) yet you can't have much of a life if you care about a game so much.
Exactly.  I wonder how many people join servers if a top player is in them.  Do they suck up to them or try to stalk them for bragging rights?
spawnofthemist
Banned

Pinto wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

Exactly.  I wonder how many people join servers if a top player is in them.  Do they suck up to them or try to stalk them for bragging rights?
my guess is the latter. every time.

this is why i dont want to be in the top 100 players.. EVERYONE gunning for you..

i suppose by that amount of playing that you'd be able to take them all on though
TngoWsky
+5|6585|MS
Silly guy...don't you know it's all about the points and badges? Isn't that the why 90% of the people  playing this game....are playing this game? Atleast that is how it seems now days.
Cursed You
+64|6588|Idaho
I aint got a problem with it.

And the way you phrased the question and the answers given really dont match.

:p

Im so glad no one reads what I post.
spawnofthemist
Banned

Cursed You wrote:

thats all i saw there

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-06-26 19:00:34)

ZCor3x
+46|6570|Pennsylvania

ig88 wrote:

but you know hes not having fun doing that shit i mean its so boring to sit there round after round and do that. i highly doubt hes having fun he just has no life and no other way to get any points
So of my knowledge you're saying he "has no life".. which means he's not alive, correct? Just because someone has more time then you.. it doesn't mean "he has no life". He could possibly have more time then you. What he finds fun in Bf2 is really.. none of your concern because you're not him.
spawnofthemist
Banned
and now for an Enemy Boat Spotting:

Enemy Boat Spotted
Cursed You
+64|6588|Idaho

spawnofthemist wrote:

Cursed You wrote:

thats all i saw there
lol ghost text :s

Our commander gets screwed a lot on most of the Sharq servers Ive been to.  He'll call out an enemy boat and its heading for TV and everyone is teabagging MEC uncaps and they'll cap the whole map and our team will be sitting there waiting for MEC like wtf where are they and they realize they have no spawn points left and Im like "loller Im on the crane" and I throw shovels at them and ask for a resupply at the open end of the crane and it usually kills me then falls off and Im like "wtf".

Sorry about that...
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6522

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

I voted no.

1. He likes to play commander
2. he works at home (so I'm told) and Commanding doesn't take that much attention, so every couple minutes he can look away from his work and do a scan, accept the supply requests, drop a car, drop a  UAV, and drop arty and get back to work. That's why he can play so much.

Don't judge somebody before you know the facts.
well that makes sense, thanks bro.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6522
i really didnt expect to get this much response out of this. i just noticed he had 290k command points and i was like..wow. ao can we end all the bashing and be friends again? (and end this thread?!)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard